Final

"Donghae, she's jealous"

Sunday, 22th December 2013, Seoul, South Korea.

 

 

"Donghae-ah, wanna join me to SNSD on SMTown week today?" Leeteuk, the Super Junior's leader were back to the dorm to support their sunbae like; TVXQ and their hoobae like; SNSD, SHINee, F(x), and EXO. "Don't worry I already bought the VIP's one. Eunhyuk, Siwon, Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Heechul will join us while the others are having another schedule."

 

"Why not, hyung?" he stood up and quickly walk away to change his clothes.

 

 

Leeteuk smiled when Donghae walked away. "He must be love her so much," and then walked away to get a drink. It has been 2 years since Jessica and Donghae is in the relationship called love. Both of them are normally live like another couple with happiness, they often fight but end up with forgiving each other. Cute right? But it's so in hard for them to not have any interactions at the same concert like SMTown in Tokyo. Both of them are just acting so fans wouldn't think they're on the relationship. What a great combination.


"Everyone's ready? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, .... wait where's Heechul?" Leeteuk asked after counting the members. "Seems like he got something to give to Jessica" Eunhyuk answered.

 

"Here!! I'm here!! We should be fast before the concert start. I'll drive!!" Heechul shouted and ran to the car.

 

 

"HYUNG NO!!" "Just let Leeteuk hyung drive!!!" "You shouldn't!!!" "I smell dangerous" "As long as he didn't drive my audi it's ok then" "KIM HEECHUL GET OUT AND I'LL DRIVE!!"

 

 

this is the great moment ever.

 

 

/

 

 

There's a lot of fans whos already line up to get in to the place. Of course fans already recognize the Super Junior members easily.

 

"Oh my god it's Leeteuk, Heechul, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Donghae, and Kyuhyun!!!!" "KYYAAAA!!!" "Oh I wish there could be Haesica and Heesica moments!!!" "OMG SUPER JUNIOR! SUPER JUNIOR! SUPER JUNIOR!"

 

as always, it called fans habits.

 

 

There's a lot of idols who came to watch and support the girls; F(x)'s Krystal & Sulli, SHINee's Minho & Taemin, EXO's Kris & Suho, Sistar's Bora & Dasom, TVXQ's Changmin & Yunho, JYJ's Jaejoong and 2PM's Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Junho & Nickhun. Super Junior bowed and greeted them politely before they sat beside EXO's Kris & Suho. The concert will start in the few minutes so the lights are off. Fans going wild and they cheered SNSD's names. After the half minutes VCR of Flower Power, SNSD suddenly popped up on the middle of the stage (it's like on Girls' Generation 2nd Japan Tour when they're performing Flower Power).

 

After 2 hours of concert, finally it's ended. The idols went to the backstage to congrats the girls for the successful concert. But there's one thing that bothered Donghae, he hasn't see his Princess, Jung Jessica. He walked to the make-up room but he only saw Leeteuk, Sungmin, Siwon, Taeyeon, Sunny, and Tiffany talking to each other. Where in earth is she? Donghae said in his mind. He keeps on looking at her until he looked the crowded with Heechul, Krystal, Suho, Kris and another idols were there. She must be here! and he run to the crowded.

 

 

"Oh Donghae hyung!" "Hae oppa!"

 

 

He smiled a bit but his eyes are roamed the place. His smile suddeny faded away when he notice that she's not here. Suddenly, someone tapped his shoulder and it was Heechul.

 

"Donghae-ah, she is jealous." smirked, then walk away from her. He got confused after that, he asked Kris, Suho, Minho, Taemin and others if they saw Jessica but he got the same answer from them.

 

 

"Donghae, she's jealous."

 

 

/

 


He wasn't able to see her that day, he tried to call her but he got no answer, he tried to messages her but he got no reply. He sighed and look into his phone and scroll down and his eyes were surprised when he reads the fans mention; "I couldn't believe you're so cheesy oppa" "OMG LEE DONGHAE YOU BROKE MY HEART" "I shouldn't love you at the first time."

 

He was being annoyed yet confused in the same time. What did he do that time??

 

 

 

*Flashback*

 

 

SNSD concert at SMTown Week, backstage.

 

"Heechul oppa~~~" a brown haired girl smiled when she saw her beloved oppa, Kim Heechul. The guy walked up to her and hugged her tightly, "Oh my god Jung Jessica you look more thin!" he complained.

 

"No I don't" she playfully hit his chest and laughed along with Heechul. "Anyway your prince is looking for you"

 

 

All of sudden Jessica's mood was down. Remember whats happened at SS5 Osaka? Yeah her guy was kissing a fans on the head. Hey seriously? He already have a girlfriend but kissing a girl eventhough it was fanservice? Lee Donghae's mind are gone somewhere that times.

 

"Nah, I don't care and just don't talk about it" the princess pouted, making Heechul pinch her chubby cheek. "Oppaa!!!!"

 

"What's wrong? You seem annoyed? Mind to tell oppa what's going on?" Heechul begged and Jessica just keep on pouted. "Should I or should I not~~~" she teases him.

 

 

It was cold that night. Both Jessica and Heechul sat on the bench at the park. Neither Jessi or Heechul didn't said anything, both of them are searching for a peace and relaxed for a while to get their stress away.

 

"Now tell me what's happened with you and Donghae" Heechul commanded while looking stright into Jessica's eyes.

 


She sighed, "It was when you guys were gone to Osaka for your tour. I was looking through the internet if there's any news or yeah something special so I looked into Donghae's oppa twitter"

 

"But it's wrong looking into someone's account Jessica, it means hacking." Heechul cutted her.

 

"OPPA!!"

 

 

"Oppa is sorry" he laughed. "Go on"

 

"I was speechless that time when I saw fans mention him that he was so cheesy, hugged the girl and kissed her on the head. Did he even think of me that times? Seems like no. But yeah, that's the right thing to make the fans happy since theres nothing to do with me."

 

 

"She just do it for the fans Jessica, nothing else" Heechul said softly. "So if I kissed a boy on the head it means for fans too since he's my fans? Well then I'll do that on Girls' and Peace Bangkok next year."

 

Heechul sighed at his stubborn Jess but theres nothing on her that would stop him loving his twin. She was his everything on the first time until his beloved dongsaeng got her in his arms. He was happy for both of them, but now, he ain't going to make Donghae hurt his beloved twin.

 

 

"Do you want some coffee? Let's just enjoy this times for a moment. We haven't see each other rite?" Heechul offered his hand and with smile on her face, Jessica hold it and they walked away to the coffee shop.

 

/

 

Jessica's already went home because she said she feel so tired and need to rest. While Heechul goes back to where SNSD concert held and meet the other members there and saying that Jessica's already home. He was looking for another idols and whispering them one by one to tell some secret that Donghae shouldn't know.

 

 

"If Donghae asked you, where's Jessica right now, tell him that she's jealous eventhough you don't know whats the reason. Acting are the best way to make Lee Donghae's worried." and with that, he smirked.

 

 

*end of flashback*

 

 

It has been 100th times Donghae trying to contact Jessica. Luckily, she answered this time.

 

 

"Yeoboseyo?" a lazily voice asked.

 

"Yah Jung Jessica! Why didn't you answer my call?????"

 

"Oh Donghae oppa! Sorry I was too tired"

 

"You've rested well for 12 hours princess. It's time for you to meet up with me. Don't you miss me?"

 

"No I don't" she left a heartly laughed which makes Donghae liked her more. "Anyway is Heechul oppa there?"

 

"Nope, he went somewhere to get us lunch."

 

"Can I go there oppa? Mind to pick me up right now?"

 

"Why–"

 

"I'm getting ready now oppa!!! Bye!!!!"

 

 

He sighed after that. What's on eart that make Jessica want to go to their dorm because of Kim Heechul?

 

 

/

 

 

Now Jessica was resting on Super Junior's couch. She was hungry and bored at the same time while watching Kyuhyun and Donghae playing the games with a noisy voice. Eunhyuk suddenly sat beside her and offered her a strawberry milk which Jessica liked and she mouthed him thanks.

 

"We're home!!" Heechul shouted and went to the living room. "What the hell that you guys doing?!!!!!!??!! WHO MAKE THIS MESS?"

 

"Eunhyuk did" "Kyuhyun did" "It was Sungmin" "It's Ryeowook!!!" "Donghae it's you" "Jessica did!!"

 

 

"What do you mean by Jessica? There's no Jess–"

 

"Oppa I'm right here" she cutted him and raised her hand lazily while drinking her strawberry milk. Heechul was pissed then glaring at them one by one. Jessica sighed and stood up then starting to clean up while the others just looking at her.

 

 

"If you guys not doing anything in 3 seconds" Jessica warned. "I'm sure you'll not have your head tomorrow" with that, the others stood up and help her cleaning the mess dorm.

 

"Thanks Jess" Heechul winked.

 

 

After cleaning, all of them feel tired and lied down on the living room. Of course boss Jess lied on the couch all alone with her in it.

 

"Yah kids! Come eat, it's lunch time!" Kangin called.

 

 

They were eating in the silence until Jessica coughed to get people attention.

 

"Do you want some water Jess?" Kyuhyun asked and Jessica nodded. "Anyway, I want to ask something here, thats why I came"

 

"What's that?" they asked.

 

 

"Did Donghae oppa kissed a girl on your tour at Osaka last time?" she raised her eyebrow and the others start choked their foods. With a seconds, they started to laugh hard on the dinning room.

 

"Busted" "Donghae you'll die" "Burn him up Jess" "HAHAHAHA"

 

"Yeah, he kissed her with a bright smile ever. Have you seen the picture?" Eunhyuk asked then laughed with the other.

 

 

Jessica jaw dropped and straightly looking at Donghae. She rolled her eyes and start eating again.

 

"I can explain!!" Donghae pouted. "I'll make sure you'll never see me this month." Jessica coldly said and went to wash her plate. Donghae sighed and stood up following her, before that, he left them a glare that said "I wont forgive you guys if she did" then walked away.

 

"You misunderstood Jess" Donghae grabbed her arms. "Oh really? You hugged her and kissed her right? I know it's for the fans oppa but kiss? Have you forgotten about me?"

 

 

"Jess this is just a simple thing, don't make it complicated" Heechul shouted from the dinning room.

 

"Oh yeah I forgot oppa" she smirked then grab her bag. "Note this oppas!! If I kiss a boy on my tour, tell Donghae not to be mad later" then walked away leaving the speechless oppas.

 

"Aish here we come again stubborn Jess" Donghae sighed and sat on the living room. "But it's true Donghae. What if she kiss a boy on her tour later? You must be jealous right? So does she is." Siwon said.

 

"Aish!!" Donghae shouted and throw the pillow away. "Then what should I do?"

 

 

/

 

 

"Oh here we come the brat one" Tiffany rolled her eyes when Jessica told them the story. "Maybe he was so happy that times" Taeyeon laughed. "So happy til' he forgot about his own girlfriend?" Yoona said sarcastically.

 

 

Ding dong ding dong

 

"Unni it's Donghae oppa" Seohyun shouted. Jessica sighed then walked to the door. She rolled her eyes and went to change her clothes, she forgot that she'll have a date later.

 

"Lets go" Jessica said lazily and walked, leaving Donghae behinds. "Yah you Lee Donghae! I'll make sure you'll die later if you make her cry" the girls shouted.

 

 

It's getting cold day by day, winter is coming sooner. Jessica rub her hands and put it after to her pocket. They walked silently on the park until Jessica decide to sat down on the bench.

 

"I'm sorry" Donghae started talking. "I was too happy because I can met my my fans so I do random things. But that times I lost my mind so I hugged and kissed a lucky fans. You'll know the times when you were in your concert in feel so happy with your fans, you'll do the same thing like me Jess"

 

"Well then" Jessica sighed. "It's okay since it's for your friends and theres nothing to do with me right? As long as your fans are happy, then it's okay"

 

Donghae silently sat down but he can obviously heard her upset voice. He then kneel down in front of her and smiled.

 

 

"I know you're upset so I want you to forgive me this time" Donghae said, looking into her eyes. "I wouldn't do stupid things again if it makes you feel more sad then mad at me. Princess I'm sorry for everything" then he kissed her hand.

 

Jessica looked away, feeling embarassed with herself. How can she be so fool? She's mad because of his fans? No Jessica! He is and idol so does she is. She then feel regret for mad at him and tears rolled down on her cheeck. She stood up and hugged Donghae and cried on his arms.

 

 

"Oppa I should be the one that sorry" she sobbed. "I'm sorry"

 

Donghae smiled and kissed her forehead. "Look at me Jung"

 

 

"Oppa forgive you little Princess" and he press his lips on hers.

 

 

 

 

/

 

 

 

Later on....

 

Bangkok, 11th January 2013.

 

 

Jessica and the other members went to Bangkok for their tour. An idea popped up on her mind then she smirked. Meanwhile Donghae, being a nice fanboy with his other members too. But something caught his eyes, a picture of Jessica hugged then kissed a 14 years old boy.

 

 

 

"What the hell she is doing?!?!?!" Donghae shouted.

 

 

 

a new message appear on Donghae's phone.

 

"Don't be mad oppa! I love you. -Jessica"

 

 

 

Sometimes, this is only the way to vengeance what your boyfriend did.