Chapter 6

I would Sacrifice Everything Just For You My Princess

After 3 months,
 

 

Hyoyeon still in coma. He didn't wake up from his nightmare. all his friend always visit him and Jessica always spent all her days beside Hyoyeon.  
 

 

 

" Jessica, please take a rest. you look so tired. you didn't take rest these past months. "
 

 

 

Yuri look at Jessica and put her hand on Jessica's shoulder.
 

 

 

" it's okay. i will wait until Hyoyeon wake up. i can't leave him alone. "
 

 

 

replied Jessica and smile warmly to her friend. Taeyeon let out a heavy sigh.
 

 

 

" Sica, uncle and auntie will visit Hyoyeon today. They called me just now. "
 

 

 

Said Taeyeon to Jessica who just arrives at the hospital with his fiancee. Jessica just nodded her head and hold Hyoyeon hand.
 

 

 

*baby, please wake up. I miss you so badly.*
 

 

 

Jessica shed a tears. She miss her boyfriend so much. Tiffany, Yuri and Seohyun went to Jessica and hugged her.
 

 

 

Jessica wipe away her tears and smile weakly to her best friend.
 

 

 

“ jessie, you should be strong. Hyoyeon will wake up soon. He already promise you that he will never you, right? So be strong okay.. “
 

 

 

Tiffany give the latter a spirit. Jessica just nodded her head. She don’t know what to say anymore. She feel so down after what happen to her boyfriend.
 

 

 

Suddenly, the door open. Everyone turn their gaze to the door. It’s Jessica parents. They pay a visit Hyoyeon today.
 

 

 

“ come in uncle and untie. “
 

 

 

Said Tiffany politely. The older give her smile and went to Hyoyeon's bed. Jessica went to her mother and hugged her. Her mother cares her back.
 

 

 

“ how his condition right now? “
 

 

 

Asked Mr. Jung to Yoong.
 

 

 

“ doctor said we have to wait until he wake up and his leg . . . “
 

 

 

Yoong stop and didn’t want continue anymore. Mr. Jung just nodded to him as sign he understand what happen to Hyoyeon.
 

 

 

Mr. Jung look at Hyoyeon condition and let out a sigh. He shook his head. He have something to tell to his daughther, that’s why he came and pay a visit.
 

 

 

“ Sooyeon, come and follow me. I have something to tell you. “
 

 

 

Order Mr. Jung to his daughter. Jessica look at her mother with confused face but her mother just give warm smile.
 

 

 

Jessica follow her father with heavy heart. She don’t leave Hyoyeon’s side if she can. She want stay by his side as long as she can. But she still have to obey to his father order. They stop and sit outside Hyoyeon’s room.
 

 

 

“ Sooyeon, listen carefully what I am going to say okay. “
 

 

 

Mr. Jung said with serious face. Jessica just nodded her head to his father.
 

 

 

“ you will MARRIED WITH MR. LEE’S SON NEXT WEEK!!! “

 

 

 

                                                                  ~ TO BE CONTINUE ~

 

 


 


Hello my readers and my subscribers...

thank you so much for subscribe my story... * bow 90 degree*

I hope you enjoy this chapter...

 

I REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU DROP A " COMMENT " ...

 

bubbye~~~ see you in the next chapter~~