o1

Dear Feelings, Dear Heart

Feeling that the models’ poses were not enough, Soohyun stopped and stared at the model. “Is there something on my face?” The girl asked and looked back at Soohyun. “Your face is pretty but your movements aren’t. Are you sure you want to be a model?” He asked her bitterly which made the girl look down, staring at the ground instead. “What? Are you deaf? I can’t believe this. I’m done, I don’t wanna do this.” Soohyun said before handing the camera to his assistant, “Take care of this, I’ll just go to the nearest café shop to cool down. This whole thing is irritating.” He stomped out of the studio before heading to a café shop.

His phone rang as soon as he entered the shop. “What?!” He almost yelled at the other line. “Why are you shouting at me young man? Where are your manners?” As soon as Soohyun heard his mother’s voice over the line, he quickly changed his expression into a soft one. “Mom, I’m sorry.” He heard his mom sigh. “Go home after your shoot, okay? I haven’t seen you in a while.” Soohyun smiled at the thought of it. “Alright mom, I will.” His mother then hanged up and another call came.

“What is it? Have you got me the schedule with Krystal Jung?” He said while sitting down at a chair. “She said she will only agree to have a shoot with you if her friend will be the assistant.” Soohyun chuckled. “Alright, let’s see if that assistant can handle me. Tell me the details tomorrow.”

∞∞∞∞∞

All the students in which Sulli belongs look terribly sleepy while their "smart" classmate, Choi Sulli was solving a Math problem, again. It would be interesting if it wasn't Math. But it was Math; almost all of the students dislike it, almost all the students in their class. "Well done Ms. Choi. You got it again. Impressive." The teacher smiled at her as she put back the chalk in the teacher's table and went to her seat. "It would be cool if she stops doing these kinds of things. The boring things." One of the students whispered to her seatmate, "But it gives us a nap for us to sleep." The two giggled, Sulli looked at them, sending death glares.

"I seriously want to break their faces earlier Krys! You should have heard what they say. Ha! They think I'm a nerd? Pft. No way." Sulli was nagging about what happened earlier to her best friend, Krystal Jung. Krystal kept on eating while listening. "You do look like a nerd Sul. No offense." She said, continuing on munching her chips. "I do? No way! Aish, those girls." She clenched her hands turning it into fists. "Relax. Don't mind those losers. Yah, there's a new photographer in the studio. You wanna meet him?" Krystal nudges her best friend's arm.

"Why would I?" Sulli snorted and looked at her best friend, "He's hot! Totally hot! He's our new photographer. He's very gentle. And smart! Plus, I heard he's rich." Krystal wiggled her eyebrows, Sulli flicked her forehead. "Ow!" Sulli smiled, "Are you cheating on Kai or something? When will we meet him?” Krystal glared at her, "Tsk. Acting like she's not interested and then asks when we’ll meet him. You're a weird kid Sulli." Sulli ignored what she said and finishes up her food.

∞∞∞∞∞

“Let’s give it up to Choi Sulli, for getting the highest grade all throughout the first semester.” The teacher says as he calls out Sulli’s name with her classmates applauding, as a very hard working student, she deserves to have that grade. Semestral break was coming up; it’s like the second summer but is only for three weeks. Smiling as she stood up, clearing to silence everyone. “Thank you so much to everyone who acknowledge me and to those who don’t too. I love you all!” She grinned, showing them her famous eye smile.

Krystal approached Sulli after the class, “Congratulations Sul, let’s go celebrate! I’ll buy you a cake!” She hugged her and Sulli hugged her back as well. “As long as it’s chocolate.” She nodded. Krystal came from a well-known family in the town. She works as a model while Sulli being the assistant of the photographers that Krystal works with.

As soon as the class was dismissed, the two best friends went to a bake shop. “I’m sure mom and dad will be proud of this. I got the highest grade.” Sulli chuckled as the order came with Krystal paying it. “Of course! Let’s go home after this, I’m too tired.” Krystal shrugged, Sulli nodded at who what she said.

∞∞∞∞∞

Sulli heads to the gate of their house by running. “Mom! Dad! Open it. I have a surprise!” The front door opened with her parents having the widest grins. “Sulli!” Her mom went to the door and opened it; Sulli hugged her mom and her dad. “I got the highest grade for this semester!” She excitedly jumped around with her showing the certificate. “That’s good news kiddo.” Her dad ruffled her hair. “Get inside now, we will be talking about those things while we’re having dinner.” Sulli’s mom said. “Krystal bought me cake too!” She grinned as she went inside their house.

“Get down for dinner now Sulli!” After hearing her mom’s voice, she quickly went downstairs and sat on a chair. “Sulli, do you know that one kid who used to play with you when you were a kid?” Her mom suddenly asked and she nodded. “Jeon Jungkook. Why?” She asked as she started eating her food. “Well, he just recently moved back here in Korea. Guess what? He’ll be going to the same school as you.” Sulli widen her eyes at looked at her mom. “What?! He’s back already? It’s his last year in high school right? That kid –” She stopped talking when her dad gave her that look where it says don’t curse.

“Their family will be visiting here tomorrow; we have some important matter that we’ll be talking about. Be here after your class is done, okay?” Sulli quickly nodded. “I will! I wanna see how Jungkook looks like now.” Her dad smiled before talking, “He’s gotten so handsome. Bring Krystal too; you three are basically close friends.” She saluted and grinned. “Yes dad, I’ll tell her about it.”