Four

Jekyll and Hyde [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 2: Hyde

 Jinri woke up, she looked around the cabin, all her classmates were asleep, even Soojung who was on her side. She was having this nightmare again, it's all the same everytime. She closed her eyes, attempting to fall asleep again.

2:30 a.m.

"Taem, where are you going?" Minhyuk asked when he was awakened by Taemin's noise. "I'm meeting Soojung." He smiled widely at him, Minhyuk gave him a disgusted look, "Ew. You two dating? In the middle of the night? What happened to dating when the sun is up?" Taemin shook his head with the smile plastered on his face, "I'm going now. Bye~" Taemin tip toed, heading to the door, not wanting to create anymore noises, Minhyuk shrug off and went back to sleep. The place was still dark, he texted Soojung already. 

Taemin looked around the place, he had already arrived at the meeting place but Soojung wasn't there yet. He felt like something or someone was watching him from behind, he looked at his back, no one was there. He felt scared at that moment thinking it was a ghost, "Where's that Soojung? Ugh. It's creepy here." He felt a hand on his shoulder, slowly he turned around to see what was it, he jumped in surprise and fell on the ground. "What the hell, Taemin?" Myungsoo said and stared at Taemin with a confused look. "You scared me! Why the hell are you here?!" Taemin then stood up, dusting the dirt on his shirt and pants. "I was looking around the place. I can't sleep. You?" Myungsoo tried to hide his amused face at Taemin's reaction earlier.

"I was suppose to meet Soojung here. But darn, that girl's still not here!" Taemin stomps his feet, the mosquitos were buzzing on him already. "Are you guys dating?" He asked them out of being curious. "Heck no. I don't know why she said she wanted to meet up." He shrugged, Myungsoo smirked, "Probably confessing.", Taemin punched his arm lightly and chuckles. 

Something moved from the bushes, "Hey, you hear that?" Myungsoo stared at Taemin and then looked around. "What is? I don't hear anything. Are you messing with me Myung?" Taemin said, "I thought I hear something from there." He pointed at a bush, "Is this a prank for what I did to Jinri? Tsk. Not funny." Taemin said it loudly, looking annoyed. Myungsoo gave him a weird look. "What do you mean? Everyone's asleep Taemin." 

"This is stupid. I'm calling Soojung. It's so creepy out here." He dialed Soojung's phone number. Soojung answered it half awake and half asleep. "Yeobose--" she was cut off with Taemin's nagging. "Yah! Did you forgot? You were the one who told me to meet up. But you didn't even came here. How could you Soojung? Mosquitos are killing me here." He sounded so angry Myungsoo decided to just look around the place more rather than focusing on the angry Taemin. "What are you talking about Taem? Look, go to sleep. I'm too sleepy to talk. Bye." She then clicked the end button and went t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter