Chapter 1

ღ Trapped Heart

"Eunji-ah~ Eunji~" Baekhee called her bestfriend.
"Anneong Hee <3"
"Hehe... by the way... where's oppa?"
"Who? Baekhyun?"
"I take it as you don't know... I thought he has gone to pick up you.."
"Ohhh... Let's go to school now then..."
"hehehe... Ji-ah ummm... I'm meeting Chunji soooo...."
"*sighs* I get it. Just go~"
"Gumawo~! Anneong! Muaks!"

School

"BAEKHYUN OPPA~OPPA~ SARANGHAE!"
"OMONA!!! OPPA ARE YOU STILL SINGLE? CAN I BE YOURS?"


EXO came in to the campus and the girls came shouting like there's no tomorrow. Even boys are jealous over their looks and fame.
After EXO, Teen Top and Baekhee came in. Another roar came up in. 

"OPPAS!!!!!!!!! WHY ARE YOU SO PERFECT??????"
"OPPA CAN YOU BE MINE????"

Baekhyun made his way to Baekhee and asked
"Yah. Where's Ji?"
"Oh. I left her alone to go because I need to meet Chunji oppa. Hehe..."
"Okaaayyyy... So, Where is she now?"
"How would I know?"

Eunji went in with her earphones and nobody seriously cares about her and some in her class doesn't even know she exist.

She went into her class and saw a bunch of girls crowding around HER BOYFRIEND seat. She felt a tinge of jealousy when Baekhyun does not realise that she came into the class when she is moving to the back of her classroom. Mrs Lee Hyori then came in to the class.

"Guys! Today we have a new student called Ok Taecyeon from America!"

When he came in, Girls swoon over him.

"Anneonghaseyo. Ok Taecyeon imida. Please take care of me"
"Taecyeon, Ummmmmmm..... You can sit beside... hmmmm... ah! You can sit beside Eunji. Eunji Please raise up your hand."

Eunji is shocked so does Baekhyun. She doesn't really like the idea of people sitting beside her and Baekhyun really hates her sitting with boys that he didn't know. She raised up her hand though she really doesn't want to. Baekhyun pouted. Taecyeon then made his way to Eunji's. 

Break Time

Baekhyun sat REALLY close to Eunji's table as the Taecyeon guy kept following her.

"Yah Kim Eunji. Did you forget me alr?"
"Who are yo- TAECYEON!!!! *Hugs him* When did you came back? How have you been? How is Auntie? Where have you been all this time?"
"Yah yah yah... How am I going to answer all your questions?"
"Hehe... Mian :P"

Unknown to them, Baekhyun has been watching them attentively including the hug. He is really curious who is Taecyeon as Eunji know him and his Ji does not simply smile to anyone especially in school.

After School

Eunji skipped happily to her rented house as she is living alone. Yep. ALONE. You heard that right. Her parents died in an acident.
"Yah Kim Eunji."
Her heart skipped a beat when she heard that voice. "OPPA!!! *Hugs Baekhyun*" But to her dissapointament Baekhyun pushed her away.
"Who is Ok Taecyeon? Do you know him?"
"Oh! Taecyeon oppa? He is my childhood friend!"


Sorry for the long wait :P I can only write until here sorry >.<