||||||

Comforting

 

 

 

Endaiyy's talking:

Hi guys! It's felt refreshing to write another one-shot for you guys~ About this story, I added some true story and some on my own fantasy (if you guys know where ;) )  lol. So enjoy reading, comment and upvote will be lovely! Again, I will say I'll miss you guys when I'm going to missing next month. Toodles! Enjoy.Comment.Subscribe.Upvote

 

 

 

 

 

 

I grabbed my sweater, but before I can walk out from my home my mom held my arm, “Where are you going?”

 

“Meet some friends.”

 

“You mean Yuri? You know I don’t want you to meet her again. She’s a bad kid, I don’t want you to be influence like her.” I rolled my eyes silently hearing the same old complaint about Kwon Yuri. Write me a thousand paragraph of Kwon Yuri’s delinquent attitude I still didn’t give hoot about it.

 

You see, I came from a normal family consists of a father who worked as a lawyer at the nearest town. A mother who worked as accountant at the small bank five block away from our home before quitted the job a year ago and right now a solely housewife. I also have a younger sister who still in her third year at middle school. The problem is, after my mom becoming a housewife she becoming stricter and firmer. I can’t even stay late at school for any school projects. At the age of 18, I still have a curfew times that makes my group of buddies teased me. Why she suddenly need to involve in my life when from the start she doesn’t even give any to me? Well, stop being caring to me mom because you’re too late, you should do that from early.

 

But miracle happened when Kwon Yuri stepped into my life. The brunette girl who loves to wear black leather jacket every times, a sleepyhead in our class. She may looked arrogant at the first time, but after three months stuck with her as a project partner I started to like her attitude. Even with her I-don’t-give-any-damn-in-this-world there’s a little soft spots in her heart that makes me attracted to her. I started to know the definition of ‘live’ and ‘freedom’ from her. Oh, I forgot to tell you guys this attractive girl is also my girlfriend for 2 months, but I still kept it from my family even though we’re one of the popular couple at the high school. Thanks to Yuri’s flawless figure and unique yet loveable personality at school.

 

Back to the current situation,

 

“I will just go out for a while mom.” I said before gritted my teeth, to control my anger.

 

Before my mom can say anything a loud honk came from outside of our house. Yuri is here.

 

“I’ll be going now.” I said before pulled my arm from my mom holding and walked to the front door and opened it.

 

“If you step out from that door you won’t be coming in this house again, Jung Sooyeon.” I stopped my tracks hearing my full birth name came from my mom’s mouth.

 

I turned around and let out a small mocked smiled, “I’m curious, why you are even give a damn about me all of sudden? I used to live on my own. I used to prepare my own uniform to go to school.  I used to make my own breakfast before go to school. I used to read fairy tales for Krystal when you and father was too busy with your guys’ works. I used to go to Krystal’s school to take her report card because you guys forgot that day. Why you suddenly busying yourself in me and Krystal’s life?” After I finished my sentences I felt my tears built up corner of my eyes. I blinked it quickly, to disperse the tears before fell down on my pale cheeks.

 

“Stop doing this. Krystal and I are not happy with your sudden protectiveness mom.” I emphasized ‘mom’ word before turned around. Not giving any spare glances towards my mom I walked out and zoomed to Yuri’s awaiting black mustang.

 

“Hey baby.” Yuri greeted me first when I slumped my body on the seat. I just gave a small smiled make her frowned a little bit, “Hey are you okay?” Her fingers reached for my fingers and intertwined it.

 

I placed a kissed on her cheeks, “Let’s just go first, seobang. I will tell you after that.”

 

Yuri just kept quiet before released her hand break and start to drive us in the night. With one hand on the wheel, her other hand intertwined with mine.

 

After several minutes driving in the silence, I broke it first, “Let’s go to our favourite place, seobang.”

 

“Okay.” Yuri replied before massaged my hand softly.

 

After another approximately 12 minutes we reached the nearest river. It’s actually my favourite place and I brought Yuri there as our third dates and announced it to her that’s our favourite place.

 

“Seobang…”

 

“Yes, baby?” Yuri replied my calling before pulled me to the nearest rocks to land our butts. “I just had a fight with my mom.”

 

Yuri caressed my hair hearing my words, she just kept quiet since she knew my situation with my mom. She also knew my mom feel contempt with her appearance nears her daughter.

 

“Why she need to be caring all of sudden? Why not before? Why not before I start to realize they love their works than their daughters?” At last the tears that I kept burst from my eyes, trailed down to my cheeks.

 

Hearing my sobs Yuri pulled me into her warm embraced, “Shh, it’s okay baby. Just cry out everything.” Hearing Yuri’s comforting words make my tears trailed more. I don’t know how long I’m in Yuri’s embrace. But after I felt there were not tears on my eyes I broke our hug. Yuri smiled warmly before brushed her thumbs on my cheeks.

 

“You want to know something, baby?”

 

I just kept quiet signalling her to continue her words.

 

“People said the ugliest moment of a girl is when she’s crying but I guess the fact is a false.” I quirked my eyebrows a little, still didn’t understand where her words going.

 

“You still look attractive even when you’re crying. But that doesn’t mean you can cry every times.” Yuri added the last sentences quickly before broke into grinned.

 

Along the depression night, this is the first time I broke a smiled. Yuri pulled my head closer and left a lingering kissed on my forehead, “Maybe you look attractive when you’re crying but you look beautiful when you’re smiling, baby.” I widened my smiled hearing Yuri’s words.

 

“Baby, not even your mom or millionth people in this world can change my love to you. You just need to believe in me and stayed by my side every times. Let’s just ignore everything. Just remember I love you.” Yuri whispered on my left ear before left another kissed on it.

 

“But that doesn’t mean you can ignore your mom. Remember, she still your mom. She’s the one that giving birth of you. Even your mom despised me when I’m come near you, I still felt thankful to her because she gave birth a lovely lady that makes me believe in love.” I felt my tears built again brimmed of my eyes hearing Yuri’s composed words.

 

I buried my head on her chest and hugged her body closer to me. No, I don’t want to let this girl to someone else. She’s mine. Only mine. Kwon Yuri’s Jessica Jung.

 

I felt Yuri caressed my scalp softly before broke the hug again with a warmed smiled, “Now let’s go home, you still need to apologize to your mom.”

 

I nodded before entwined our hands together, make Yuri halted her steps, “Seobang…thank you.”

 

“There’s nothing to thanking. I just want you to realize, even your mom is the cruellest serial killer in the world, she is still you mom and you need to respect her. It’s simple like that.” Yuri said before pulled me closer.

 

I started to giggle, “Seobang, you gave a lame comparisons there, serial killer seriously?”

 

She raised her eyebrows, “Way to ruin the mood.” She mumbled before let out a small pouted.

 

I held her broad shoulder and landed a peck on her lips make she smiled back before let out a cute whined, “I want more~” She tapped on her lips before puckered her lips like a fish.

 

I granted her wish, before placed my lips on her and hugged her neck. I need to tip-toe a little because of our different height. She s her arms on my waist pulling me closer.

 

Let’s just say we spent a longer times at the river before she send me home ;)