Chapter l

Remember Me?

  Min was in her room talking to her best friend, Suzy, about what she should do for her and Woohyun upcoming anniversary. But then her Eomma came in with a expression that something came up. " Suzy-ah...I'll talk to you later kay." Min told Suzy on the phone and hanging up. Her Eomma came to her and sat down the edge of her bed and sat there." Eomma...what's wrong? Did something happen between you and appa?" Min asked as she hugged her pillow in her embrace. Her Eomma shooked her head and stared at Min and held her hands. " Min-ah...I know this is hard for you, but  since Appa work is big, someone in...A-America wants him to go to America for couples of years."Her Eomma told her.

   Min shook her head not wanting to go," What Eomma? Go to A-America for couple years. The three of us has to go ? You're lying Eomma?" Min not believing her eomma's words. " Minnie...you have to understand. Going to America depends in appa's work. Please understand this situation and for appa." Her Eomma begged Min to understand her  what's she saying. " But..What about Woohyun and Suzy? I can't leave them. You know what  they mean to me, don't you. Woohyun my boyfriend and Suzy is like a sister to me. I can't just leave them." Min explained to her Eomma.  Once Again, her Eomma asked Min again," Please Minnie, it's for appa and for us too. We'll come back to Seoul soon. Can you promise Eomma and appa that you'll go with us?" Min closed her eyes and slightly nodded her head. Her eomma hugged her and said ," Min, I know this is hard to leave Woohyun and Suzy but we'll come back soon. I promise you that. " 

  Her Eomma left her room and went to go tell appa. Min still sat there with her eyes closed not believing what just happened. She grabbed her phone and called Suzy. " Hello?...Suzy...I-I'm L-leaving t-to A-A-A..merica." Min stuttered her word over to Suzy over the phone. ".....What? When? What Time? Did you tell Woohyun? Min...ARE YOU SERIOUS? " Suzy asking all kind of different questions to Min. Not able to talk , Min just sob over the phone. " What Should I do Suzy???" Min trying not to cry and come back. " I don't want to leave Woohyun, you , and Seoul. "   Suzy on the other line, was wordless. She couldn't say anything else to Min to make her feel better. " I'm Leaving Tomorrow at 8AM , Suzy..." Min told her.  Suzy was a still not replying back to Min.  " Arasso, Take Care Suzy...and take care of Woohyun when I get back. " Min said immediately hanging up in Suzy. 

  Next Day: Leaving Seoul

  Min looked around her room for the last time before going to Seoul Airport. She sighed and couldn't believe she going to America and leaving Woohyun and Suzy. " Min...Are you done?" Her Eomma came in and asked Min. Min looked at her and nodded. She followed her Eomma downstair and to her father's car. She lift her suitcase into the trunk and went inside the car.  Sitting down in the passenger seats, Min stared at window and looked at her house and said," Annyeong...Take Care, I'll be back soon."  Her father drove and went off to the airport. 

  Suzy was already at the airport waiting for Min. She stood at one place looking all over for Min and her parents. Finally when she saw them enter  the airport, she yelled out Min's name. Min head her yelling and ran over to Suzy. " Suzy!!!" Min immediately hugged Suzy. Suzy hugged her back and said ," Yah! I been here for an hour already." Suzy told her as she let go of the hug. Min laughed and said," I'm going to miss You Suzy...I don't know what to do anymore without in my life. " Min said as she begins to tear up. Suzy also started to tear up and laughed. " Min-ah...it's okay. Just think as it's a vacation and Soo you'll realize for you to come back." Suzy told Min. Min nodded her head and smiled.

    Min took out a letter and handed over to Suzy and said," Suzy-ah...give this oppa whenever you feels the right time to tell him Arasoo. " Min hand Suzy a letter before boarding into the plane. With tears comin down her face nonstop, Suzy just nodded and held the letters in her hand. " Take Care of Woohyunnie and Yourself. I'll be back soon, I promise." Min said pulling Suzy into hug before leaving. Min led the hug and waved goodbye to Suzy and went board the airplane. Suzy just watch her best friend walked away and going to Another country...

 

To Be Continue....