1

R.O.D (Are You Crazy??!?!!!!) Sequel It's All About You, My Butterfly

 

Author Note: Oh my God! OH MY GOD!! Have you all seen the Double Park TV??!?!!!?!?!!!!

 

 

 

They said 2NE1 will release new teaser on 21 November 2013! The single is titled: Miss You. And there will be possibilities for them to meet all Blackjacks around the world! They have mention couple country such as: Malaysia, Hongkong, Singapore, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Japan etc! Please include Indonesia too!!! Lots of Blackjacks are waiting for our 2NE1 ^^! Okay that's all I got from twitter and if I have something new, I will tell you all~ PPYONGGGG

 

 

 

Bigbang Dorm.

 

 

Jiyong just got back from driving Dara back to her dorm. The foolish smile, oh no… Foolish is too cute to describe him! The RETARDED smile never stops forming on his lips. Feels like his feet were floating lightly in the air while he was taking steps towards to the door dorm and whistling Hello song.

 

Once he opened the dorm door, 4 pair of eyes was staring on him weirdly because of the silly and idiotic expression that Jiyong have on his face since he proposed Dara until now he was home! It has been god damn hours yeorobunnn~ His face’s muscles must be getting cramp and sore!

 

Jiyong dropped his keys onto the table and running happily to Youngbae like a little kid to his long lost appa! His childish action really shocked Youngbae, suddenly his eyes grew 2 eyelids! When he was about to prepare running away from Jiyong, in a flash Jiyong has locked him in his sweet embrace. Gone was his opportunity to flee from this retarded happy man.

 

“Youngbae, my brother~ I love you for being there for me and tonight your performance as a pianist is extremely perfect! You are the best ever! I love you...” He kissed Youngbae’s forehead twice and leaving Youngbae got because the second kiss that Jiyong gave him was making a loud smooch sound! Let’s hope his brain won’t get damage or lose it’s function.

 

Then Jiyong flew like a cute ballerina (complete with a super cute pose) to Seungri. Seungri can’t get away because the gap was too short… Less than 15cm Pity him… Jiyong grabbed his face with both of his hands to prevent Seungri from running away! The maknae was whimpering in tears and begging for Jiyong’s mercy.

 

“Seungri ah, my lovely and super cutie maknae As I predict, your dance and Chaerin are really stunning~ Have I tell you that I love you today? If I havent then I will tell you that I loveeee you so muchhh!!” He also gave Seungri a kiss, but on his cheek.

 

Seungri was disgustingly cleaning and rubbing his left cheek with a disinfectant liquid and his shirt! “Eewwww! Hyunggggg~ YOU ARE SO ING GROSS!!!!!! I HATE YOUUUUU!!!! I’m soooo going to hang myself in your bedroom if this BROMANCE of us is leaking out to the media!!!!! And I’m drop dead serious!!! I will haunt you forever!!”

 

Daesung knew that he will be the next victim of Jiyong’s poisonous kiss since he was standing next to Seungri. ‘Damn…‘ He gulped hard and took a step back but Jiyong jumped onto him. Jiyong’s weight was nothing for him but the love-sick-boy kept on swinging here and there on his body. He cuddled Daesung tightly and snuggled warmly onto Daesung’s shoulder. That brought 9 scales of earthquake to Daesung’s body and brain. His brain was hysterically screaming to him to drop off his hyung but he didn’t have the heart to do that, he was afraid to hurt his hyung…

 

“My Daesung, my D-Lite, my angel… You don’t know how thankful I am for collecting those butterflies and fireflies just in 2 days. Hyung really really love you~ Thank you for tonight! You and Minzy are really fantastic!!”

 

Jiyong is leaning forward to award him a kiss but Daesung was success on dodging the kiss of death. They were struggling or maybe fighting to be exact, with Jiyong puckering his lips with all his power crushing forward but Daesung held his head with his hands with all his might. They stumbled onto to the couch, rolling to the back and front. One side is dying to avoid the kiss and the other side is dying to give a kiss.

 

Maybe for VIPs this was the best view ever but NOT for Top.

 

Top widened his eyes on the sickening, filthy and horrible scene in front of him. He has a sudden urge to throw up after seeing this view that was displayed freely for his eyes to feast. Jiyong was occupied with Daesung, he quickly took this chance to escape! It’s now or never! Sooner or later Jiyong will come to him and do his fatal kiss to him!

 

Top silently took couple steps back from the crazy leader who was struggling with Daesung on the floor. He turned his back but the next thing he saw was Youngbae and Seungri blocking his way with a VERY mischievous face.

 

2 words emerged on Top’s head: !!! !!!

 

“Hyung, where do you think you are going? Jiyong is giving his ultimate gift to everyone for doing a great job, you need to stay here~” Youngbae smirk evilly and spread his powerfully built arms ready to catch on a certain frightened alien, named TOP from Banana planet. Poor Top.

 

“Yah! Be fair hyung! We all get to suffer of Jiyong hyung’s disgusting kiss! And that means no exception! You have to taste it!” Seungri was hissing darkly and covering Top’s bedroom door with his body. He had to block Top from getting inside the bedroom!

 

They need to seize him or maybe tied him down to a chair before he could slip off from Jiyong’s deadly kiss into his bedroom! Youngbae took 1 step forward and Top was already scared like hell! It’s winter now but he was all wet of sweats! He moved his eyes to the maknae.

 

I won’t win if I wrestled with Youngbae but the maknae is weaker than Youngbae. If I charge into him maybe I still get the chance to win! But that rat is guarding my bedroom door like a throne of ing gold! And it seems that his body is getting bigger than before. JESUS CHRIST! Why should I be the weakest even though I’m the oldest!!!!

 

While Youngbae and Seungri were busy thinking of a strategy to capture their prey and Top was busy on thinking how to get away from the predators, unexpectedly they heard a voice that brought terror and horror to Top’s system!

 

“Top hyunggggg~ My y rapper hyung, you are next… I’m done with Daesungieee~”

 

Youngbae, Seungri and Top spun their faces to see Daesung’s current condition. Their beloved Daesung was indeed injured badly by Jiyong. He has fainted on the floor with white bubbles flowing out from his mouth and his eyes were all white. Youngbae and Seungri lowered their head and started to pray for Daesung’s peace.

 

“Dae, I will never forget you. You will always remain in my heart forever.”

 

“May you rest in peace, hyung. You are an angel, indeed. We love you.”

 

Top’s jaw broke down and he quickly made a cross sign from head, chest, left shoulder to right shoulder… He needs to buy a new set of y jaw. He gasped loudly and cursed in his mind! ‘Did this stupid leader kiss Daesung on the ing lips??!?!?!?!!!!! Is he ing kidding me??!?!?!!!!! Am I his next victim??!?!?!!! HELL NOOOOOOO!!!!’

 

Jiyong was slowly moving approaching to Top’s view like a maniac or a , rubbing both of his palms, eyes fixed on Top like an eagle and his lips hungrily.

 

Seungri and Youngbae were just giving high five to each other, laughing like stupid hyenas and watching in excitement on Jiyong chasing their Top hyung. Today was really SUPER DAEBAK!

 

“Hyungggg~ Please don’t run away~ You might trip down or get hurt from too much running and I don’t want you to get hurt, because I will be hurting too~” Jiyong seduced Top with a wink and scary yet cute voice.

 

Top was almost stumble down because of the panic attack and jumping over the coffee table. “ YOU, JI!!!!! I swear you sound like SeungRat just now!!! Stop calling me hyunggg like Seungri!!!! You just give me a goosebumps!! Stop hunting me!!! I swear Bommie will kill you if you dare to kiss me on the lips because she is kinda possessive about my lips!!! OFF!!!! I’m tired for running!!” Top shouted as he was jumping here and there to dodge Jiyong’s grasp! This was more like exercising with Hwangssabu but more exhausting and bloodcurdling!

 

“Wanna make a bet, maknae? Let’s say 500.000 Won!” Youngbae offered him a bet and rubbing on his stubbles on the chin.

 

“HELL YEAH! 500.000 Won for Top hyung will get the poisonous kiss.”  Seungri swiftly handed out the money from his wallet.

 

“Screw you! That’s what I’m going to choose! Just choose other option!” Youngbae growled irritatedly as he pushed away Seungri’s money!

 

BLAGGG!!!!

 

A loud thud was breaking their bet. They quickly ran their asses to search for the sound! T!!!! They didn’t hurt themselves just because of a kiss, right?!

 

Jiyong was tripped down because of the carpet slipped on his foot and perfectly fall onto Top’s body which was in front of him… Magically, their lips met. Fireworks were seen behind them. Nobody was moving from the spot. All of them were petrified by the kiss. A sweet kiss from Medusaaa~

 

Daesung just wake up and massaging his head but the vision in front of him sent him back to the world of unconsciousness. Blag! There he goes again to the floor with eyes closed…

 

Tonight was everybody’s nightmare but not to Jiyong, it was a perfect night. He caressed Top’s cheek gently and comforted him with his puckering lips. “No matter how hard you are running away from me, in the end you will get kissed by me. Night hyunggg, I know you will get a sweet dream about us~”

 

Top pushed himself away from Jiyong and brushed his lips roughly. He cried in agony while kneeling on the floor and shouting to the sky! “NOOOOO!!!!! Bommie will definitely kill me if she knew that I kissed Jiyong!!! My pride as a normal MANNNN!!!!! My lips has lost it’s iness!!!!” He dashed into his bedroom and cried louder. He will need to brush his teeth and use 1 litre of mouth-wash.

 

Done awarding all of s with his kisses of love, Jiyong walked into his bedroom with ballerina dance jumping here and there then locked his bedroom door. He left Youngbae and Seungri dumbstruck, and an unconscious Daesung in the living room! The living room was all messy like a broken house! Everything has crashed and fallen from it’s place…

 

Youngbae and Seungri just sighed deeply because they need to clean and tidy up all of the mess caused by GTOP, Jiyong and Top!!!

 

Jiyong sprawled on his bed comfortly and smiling foolishly while having a flashback with a retarded smile~

 

 

***Flashback***

 

 

He was driving his white Lamborghini to the girl’s dorm after reading a text from his inbox.

 

Baby Girl:

YAH! Jiyongggg!! PABOOO!!!! Where are you?! Why aren’t you replying to my text or answering your phone?! I’m going back to the dorm now with Jjangmae! Too bad Mister, you have missed your golden chance to take a sweet bath with me!!!!

 

Okay, first of all she was offering him a very tempting offer. But he was truly pissed off with his baby girl for not trusting their relationship was ready to get into the next level! His mind was wondering and searching for an answer why his girlfriend still wasn’t ready to get married??!!!! He was more than ready to step up and walked on the aisle with her!

 

“What’s wrong with her small brain?!” He yelled while hitting the car window. He threw his eyes far away to the front and saw the girl’s dorm building was getting closer.

 

After he arrived in front of the dorm, he turned his roaring engine off. His eyes were staring on a certain room on the highest floor. The darkened room was filled with light. He knew she was home. Although she has sent him the text, but he still needs to make sure that she was home safely. He intently looked on the bright room. He let out a deep breath and his eyes never leaving the bright room…

 

“I’m sorry… I’m really sorry but you left me without any option, Dara. I’ve decided everything for us. And I’m sorry for being selfish. It’s because I love you. Good night baby girl.”

 

The sound of his car’s engine started to shock the lonely night and he speed off from her dorm.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Tomorrow morning Jiyong busied himself in Teddy’s Recording Room. He only back to the dorm for taking bath or sleeping then back again to YG Building. Most of his time was in YG Building with Teddy, BigBang or Papa YG. He even stayed up and late in the recording room with Teddy just to occupy his time and to distract himself for looking at Dara. He needs a distraction to make everything worked well as he decided the best for both of them. He has to endure the pain and longing of missing her badly.

 

There are times where his fingers were automatically typing a text to Dara about his activity, news or just asking how is she but when he was about to hit the send button he realized it and quickly deleted everything. Day by day, his fingers were starting to get disobedient and it seems they have the mind of their own. This really scared him the most.

 

His feet always accidently walked him to the practice room or her dorm building just to have a glimpse of her figure secretly. He was having a hard time on forcing his feet to walk away from her dorm door. All night he was ended standing in front of her dorm like a statue and his feet were rooting on the ground. He was numb and can’t even feel the cold wind of winter brushing his body and face anymore since his heart was dying for her warmth.

 

The worst was his eyes, always reading, searching and scanning for every single news or a piece about her. He forced his eyes to shut and took a rest for while but he can’t divert his eyes to other things besides her photo which is standing proudly on his bed room wall. That face haunts him every night. He can’t help it but he tried to stop what his mind and heart was yearning for...

 

He must do this because it’s the best for them and he will going to make his decision worked. Just little bit more. He has to survive within this ing situation and end everything well with her. She was in doubt and felt the hesitation in their relationship, he knew it and that’s why he had to be selfish and decide everything for her. Now it’s time to work out all of his plan into action!

 

Whoever received this text, PLEASE come to BigBang Dorm NOW! I’m going to have a private meeting in less than 1 hour!!! So bring ur ing here in time and don’t be late! There’s only 1 rule to my private meeting: SANDARA PARK IS FORBIDDEN!!!!

 

 Jiyong has sent an invitation text, oh no… scratch it and changed it into a threat text to BigBang members along with CL, Bommie, Minzy, Hi-Tech and Crazy dancers to discus about his plan in a private meeting.

 

All of them immediately come to BigBang’s dorm after receiving the URGENT text. Jiyong was standing in the middle of the living room while tapping his feet impatiently once they opened the boys door dorm. He grinned in satisfaction looking at the guests who just arrived right in time.

 

“Perfect timing! Ladies and gentlemen, take your seat on the couch, the chair, the table or the floor whatever, suit yourself! The meeting is about to start! SCRAM TO YOUR PLACE NOW!” Jiyong roared his instruction to all of them. In just a second everybody was scattering into the living room to find them a comfy seat.

 

He examined those people faces and cleared his throat, he begun to talk. “Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming to our private meeting. Today I’m going to talk about something very important here and I need all of your participation and help to make this plan work completely. Please stay focus on me for 1 hour.”

 

Instantly everyone stopped talking and casted their eyes to Jiyong. They all nodded their head in agreement and gave Jiyong the most serious face they could collected. There must be something urgent because Jiyong never summoned them to have a private meeting. But they feel weird, why Dara wasn’t allowed to be here?! Where was she? Were they fighting? Was this meeting about Dara? Lot of questions was popping in their mind.

 

“You all might be asking why I’m calling you here and why Dara isn’t allowed to come… Let me show you about the subject of our private meeting today.” Jiyong stood up from his seat and walked to the big white board that he has prepared last night. He gladly ripped the cover of the board and let the big bold letter came to display for his guests eyes.

 

All the boys and girls were gasping loudly on the words: PROPOSING SANDARA PARK!
 

It only took 0.00001 second to make the boys dorm broke into pure chaos and bloody deafening! Everybody was talking in the same time with not a very low voice! They were cheering, jumping and shouting together.

 

Jiyong smacked his head and groaned in annoyance. He knew this will happen after the boys and girls were reading the subject of the meeting. What he didn’t expect was the responds were giving massive ache to his head. The voice was noisier than he thought it will be. Soon after this meeting ended, he has to take aspirin.

 

“Omooo!!! Proposing Sandara Park!!!! Tabi!! Tabi!!! Your bloody brother is about to officially propose my sister!!!” Bommie was the first to scream in happiness and shaking Top’s body with her tremendous power!

 

“Yes Bommie, I can read that perfectly. Now I’m going to lose my sight if you keep on shaking my body like this because everything started to get blurry in my eyes…” Top was blinking his eyes couple times to gain back his focus on the board.

 

“Jiyong oppa!!! I will help you on proposing my Dara eonni!! YOU GET MY ING AGREEMENT ON THIS !!! I love you for being a real man, Jiyong oppa!!!!” CL was all jumping crazily and shouting to Jiyong like there’s no tomorrow!

 

“We want Kwon Jiyong to get married with Sandara Park!!! I love you hyungggg~ I love you noonaaaa~” Seungri was following CL on shouting and jumping on the couch. Let’s hope they won’t break anything in the living room…

 

“Oh my god! Oh may godddd! Finally!!! Please tell me that I’m not dreaming! Jiyong oppa will chain down my crazy eonni… I am so happy for Dara eonni!!” Minzy beamed up to Daesung who was sitting next to her.

 

“Yes Minzy ah, you aren’t dreaming. Let’s support Jiyong hyung and make this plan work perfectly! We will do our best, Jiyong hyung!! Go get that freaking goddess!!!” Daesung pumped his fist to the air as his confirmation to the plan. And that made all the people cheering on Jiyong more loudly.

 

“Go GD! Go GD! Go GD! Go GD!!!! Finally you step up the game, bro!! I thought you are waiting for me to steal her away!” Youngbae teased Jiyong but Jiyong who wasn’t in the mood for joke just threw him a shoe from his right foot. But Youngbae ducked away with his dougie dancing style and laughing.

 

“We will be your dancers on the wedding day, right??!?!!!!” The twins were pestering Jiyong with their puppy eyes and followed by the Crazy dancers. “Us too!!! Us too!!!”

 

Jiyong grabbed a mic beside the coffee table and ready to shut them off from making more noise! He swore that they will get protest from their neighbor! He needs to continue this meeting and stopped wasting time! 15 minutes has passed just like that after revealing the subject of the meeting! He didn’t even move to the next page yet! The first page just cost him 15 minutes, what about the second page??!?!!!!! ‘… This will take a night just to talk about my plan. Sighed…’

 

“SILENCE! Shut the up! Get back to the seat and let me do the talk! If any of you want to talk, put your hand up first and wait for your permission to talk be granted by me! Do I make myself ing clear?!” With only 1 barked from Jiyong the boys dorm was back filled with silent like a graveyard.

 

After he got his peace, he exhaled in relieved then he carried on the next page. He turned the first page over to the back and the second page came to the guests view.

 

1. This plan is CONFIDENTIAL (Seungri = X)

2. Avoid and ignore Sandara Park (Only for Jiyong. Youngbae in charge.)

3. Deciding the venue

4. Selecting the ring (Top hyung)

5. Preparing the stuffs on big day (Daesung and Minzy)

 

Not yet done reading all the 5 points, suddenly Jiyong hit on the board that made all the guest shocked and jumped back from their seat! But the crazy maknae who knows no fear just pointed out his finger and Jiyong glared on him.

 

“Permission to talk: DENIED! Don’t you dare to whine or protest and don’t give me that pity look! I know you want to ask why your name is on the board with an X sign! Let me explain it to you all.” Then he explained about the 5 things he listed on the board.

 

“Important notes! 1. This plan is confidential! This means Dara must not know anything about this! Not a ing single bit of this! Not even a glimpse! I swear to kill any of you who spill any little information to Dara! YAH, MAKNAE! THIS IS WHY YOUR NAME IS WRITTEN HERE!!! You always blabber about ty things and spill all the important information!! All my eyes and ears are on you!!!! Don’t you dare to tell her about this or you know what I will do to you!!! I will drown your body to Han River!!!”

 

Seungri gulped hard and his face was all white once he heard the killing threat from Jiyong. Damn! He can’t swim! He regret for pointing out his finger and now he had to zip his mouth tightly. He hurriedly clutched himself closer to CL and hoping for a help from his girlfriend but CL pulled his ear out and answered Jiyong.

 

“Don’t worry oppa, I will make sure that this rat won’t into your plan or ruining it! I will kill this rat with my own ing hands if he dares to tell Dara eonni about the proposing plan!”

 

CL even hardened both of her fists which made a loud crack sound that brought shiver to Seungri’s spine. A scene of his ChaeCat fighting with the Keiko girl from Japan suddenly visited his brain, and he shuddered. Being hopeless and bullied by his own girlfriend and hyung, he grumpily bit his own lips and sat away on the floor at the corner of the living room.

 

“2. Avoid and ignore Sandara Park. The second note is only for me. I will act extremely rude and cold to her. I won’t reply to her texts or answering her calls. I even won’t meet her for couple weeks. I want her to be curious and realize that she is ready to be with me. I know that she doubts herself about our relationship and she isn’t ready to get married but I will force her to get married with me no matter what! I even will make her pregnant if she is still being stubborn or hard-crack-head!!! Youngbae, you are in charge on taking care of her! Keep your eyes on her and secure her while I’m not around! I trust you to replace me for a while!”

 

All the boys and the girls were clapping their hands and cheering over Jiyong’s decision on chaining down the crazy rabbit by force. Even making her pregnant! This was like a campaign of evil president ckckck! Jiyong really did a perfect job on brain-washing all his brothers and sisters!

 

Youngbae just lit up his smile and gave his brother both of his thumbs up. “You have me on your back, my man!”

 

“Thank you. Thank you. Next! 3. Deciding the venue. The venue we are talking here is the venue where I propose Dara. I’m thinking on choosing Han River as the proposing venue because Han River holds lot of memories of me and Dara. Do you agree with me? If you don’t agree it’s okay but please do come up with better place than Han River!” Jiyong hit the board again loudly.

 

“Seems that he has chosen the place by himself and don’t care to listen to our suggestion.” Bommie whispered lowly to Top and he nodded with a sighed. Sometimes his leader was a hard crack headed boy and has an ego as big as the world…

 

“Anything you want to say Bom noona?” Jiyong ears perked up and called Bommie to share her thoughts.

 

“A-ani… I’m n-not saying anything. I just a-asked Tabi to bring me corns. Yes! Corn! Go get them for me, fiancé!” Bommie pushed the surprised Top away from his seat and winked her eyes as her apologize. While her boyfriend was falling down from the seat with his but aching because of the sudden attack from Bommie. He went to the kitchen to get his girlfriend a bowl of sweet corns and cursing silently for his unfortunate.

 

“Hyung! Pali! Get back here after you go get the corn! We need to talk a lot about my plan!” Jiyong screamed to Top and his hyung immediately ran back to his seat with a bowl of sweet corns in his hand.

 

“Okay, about the venue is fixed then! We are choosing Han River as our final stage! Next! 4. Selecting the ring! I trust this on Top hyung! He has the best sense of fashion among us all! Hyung, I need you to company me and choose the right ring for Dara’s proposing ring and another pair of ring for the wedding ring! And Bom noona, I’m sorry to cut your time on dating with hyung because I’m going drag him all over the jewelry places for days until we found the right ring.” Jiyong pointed out his plan on choosing the ring arrogantly.

 

Bommie nodded her head as her approval and she was munching the corns fully in . “Just take him away with you, I want the best ring for my sister. And Tabi, don’t you dare to come back crawling onto my bed before you find the best ring! I will kick your out from my bed! You got that?!” She didn’t even care if her corns were spurting out freshly from and spraying onto Top’s good looking face.

 

“YAAAHHHHH!!!!! You can’t do this to me, Bommie!!! He is awarded as the 2013 Style Icon awards! His taste on fashion is much much more better than me!!! Why it has to be me??!!!! WAEEEEEE!!!!! I want to sleep with you!!! You know that I can’t sleep well without cuddling you!!! Please don’t do this to me, Bommieeee!!!!” Top didnt even care to clean up his face with his handkerchief, he just screamed out his disapproval on Jiyong and Bommie’s decision!! They didn’t even ask his answer about this!! KKK!!!!

 

But too bad, nobody listened to his protest. Soon he joined Seungri’s team. The bullied team. Sighed…

 

“Let’s move on to the last note! 5. Preparing the stuffs! This is the hardest and that’s why I’m giving this task to Daesung and Minzy, the most reliable and trustworthy ones! I will need 100 therapy candles. 100 small glasses. 100 butterflies and 100 fireflies. I want the butterflies alive and make sure the color is white and light yellow. A black grand piano. A stem of fresh red rose. And the last is the glowing in the dark plastic butterfly. I need 100 pieces.” Jiyong read out all of the listed things he needs to buy for the big day.

 

“Hyung, could you tell us what are you going to do with those things? We’re kind of blank and confuse with your plan… Or at least please describe how you propose her with those things.” Daesung asked Jiyong after pointing out his hand as his permission to speak along with Minzy who was nodding her head waiting for the confirmation.

 

“Nice question, Daesung and Minzy. I love you two for being my smart couple. Boys, girls listen up! After Daesung and Minzy done collecting these stuffs, we have put all the therapy candles into the small glass and put it all around the Han River. Do not light them up! I will try to distract Dara’s attention while all of you are preparing the candles and light them up. Youngbae, you are in charge of playing the piano. Remember to put the fresh red rose on the piano, Dara will love it. When everything is set, you need to wait for my cue before start to play the piano. I will give you a piece of poem to be read while playing the piano. After you are done, Minzy, Daesung, Top hyung and Bom noona will come out from their hiding place. They will bring a cage which is filled with the butterflies and fireflies. But I want the cage to be fully covered by black fabric. Thick enough to cover everything. I don’t want Dara to see the light of the fireflies, she will get curious. Seungri, Chaerin please stay focus in this part. When I clapped my hand please come into the scene with Hi-Tech and Crazy dancers. Next I will sing my song to her: Butterfly. I want you all to play with the glowing in the dark butterflies. Move it along with your dance. Make the glowing in the dark butterflies come alive with your movement. I know my dancers and my Cat-Rat couple won’t disappoint me. When the song is done, I want Daesung, Minzy, Top hyung and Bom noona release all the butterflies and the fireflies in the cage. And…” Jiyong stopped because all the girls were crying in front of him and the boys was left stunned by his plan.

 

Tears were falling.

 

Jaws were dropping.

 

Eyes were widened.

 

Mouths were gasping.

 

“My Darong is very lucky… Just by hearing your plan, I could imagine how perfect it is Jiyong ah… It will be so damn beautiful.” Bommie sniffed happily and dried up her tears from falling. She even forgets her heavenly sweet corns!

 

Top crawled back onto the seat beside Bommie. He collected her into his hug. No matter how tough is Bommie but girls will always be girls. He drop a kiss onto her forehead and wiped her tears. “We will make this more beautiful for them, Bommie. We will.”

 

“Neh… Dara eonni will be crying like a river. Jiyong oppa is the best! No wonders my hubby love you so much, oppa…” CL also dropped a single tear after hearing Jiyong’s plan. “Get back here, Rat. Can’t you comfort me for a while or at least be more sensitive like Top oppa!!!! I’m bursting in tears for god sake!!!

 

And instantly Seungri flew to CL’s side. He was cooing and patting her back patiently. “Sshhhh… Chaerinnn~ My cat… I promise to be a better boyfriend for you.She snuggled closer and smile sheepishly.

 

“We will support you, oppa! I want my eonni to have the best moment in her life! A moment she will never forget! Forever!” Minzy tried to hold back all the tears by biting her lips but she was failed.

 

Daesung was squeezing Minzy’s hold tighter and gave her the angel smile.“Happy ending do exist, Minzy. Everyone here will have it. Including you. Oppa promise.” The girl was blushing now by his words.

 

“Thank you. I want to say thank you to all of you for trusting Dara to me. We have been dating for years, we have fought a lot and facing scandals but still my brothers and my sisters support me. I’m really thankful for everyone have been supporting our relationship and taking care of us. Now it’s my time to make a move. I want to make this right for her. No… I have to make this right for her. Brothers, sisters, YG Family… Are you standing on my back???” Jiyong smirked triumphantly to them and pulled out his hand to the front.

 

All the girls and the boys put their hands onto Jiyong’s and shouted. “YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“Let’s do this…” Jiyong ended their chant.

 

Everybody was taking a note on their new duty from Jiyong. Only one girl was sneezing in her bedroom alone and hugging TamTam close to her chest while scratching her nose.

 

“Hatchooo! Damn… The weather is getting cold! Or maybe someone is talking about me on my back. Huh!”