Finally ChangRick

Coffee Prince

Ricky's POV

It was saturday, but because I didn't have something to do, I asked my parents, if I could work at the Cafe. It wasn't full so It was ok. 

The only problem was, that because I worked alone I couldn't take a break. After 2 hours I sat down at a table and sighed. There were 10 customers. 2 at each table. 'The people seemed to have a lot of fun..' I thought. Suddenly the door opened and Changjo came in.

He wasn't alone. There were 2 girls with him. Maybe his friends from school. 

Changjo and I still go to school. We are in our 3rd year of Highschool. Next year I have to go to a university and I wouldn't be able to work anymore. My parents say, that The Cafe is just a part-time job, but I don't think it really is. I really like it working there.

Changjo suddenly ponited at me and said something to the girl. Was she his girlfriend? I felt sorry for him, because I am his fake boyfriend. 

I know, Niel-hyung only wanted to help me, but I am still a Highschooler and I still can get a new crush. The girls and Changjo sat down at a table. I carfully went to them and asked "What would you like to order?" The girls laughed. I shivered. I hate this girls. 

Since I came to the Highschool they bullied me. It didn't matter if I just spoke or if I asked something: they would always laughing at me or push me. I really hated going to school. 

The worst day was when L.joe-hyung rejected me and I had to go to school. I didn't say anything and the teachers often scold me, because I didn't concentrate. Usually I am the best in the tests or exams, maybe this is the reason why they bully me. 

'Why does Changjo has to hang out with them?!' I thought angrilly. They still laughed and said "Haha.. Hey Changjo you can choose what you want. We'll buy you everything." "Really? Thank you, noona" He smiled. "Ok. Changhyun. I want a chocolate cake and a tea." "Don't you want more?" The girls asked. "No. It's ok." 

Now the girls turned their faces to me: "We both want a strawberry cake and orange juice." I nodded and went to the kitchen. I quickly made some cakes and prepared the tea. It was really stressfull, because I was alone. 

Suddenly I accidentally beumped against the table and a plate fell down. I jumped over the broken pieces and quickly went to the table with Changjo and the customers. I gave them their cakes and their drinks. 

Before I could go back to the kitchen Changjo pulled me back. "What happend?" He said. "What? Oh.. I accidentally broke a plate. Now there a some broken pieces." "Should I help you?" He quickly stood up. "No. You should enjoy your free time with your friends, right?" I looked at the girls. They nooded. 

I went back to the kitchen and carefully collected the broken pieces. I tried to be carefull, but because there were customers I tried to do that as quickly as possible. It was a big mistake. After 5 pieces I cutted my finger and started to find a plaster. 

It was such a big mess. After I found a plaster I took a broom sweep the pieces away. 

Suddenly I herad someone laughing. I turned around a saw Changjo. Then He came in. "Should I help you?" He asked again. "No. It's ok. Really. Go and hang out with your friends" I went past him, took a cup of tea and served it to a customer. 

Changjo sighed and went back to the girls. He seemed to have a lot of fun with them. Then one of the girls took her phone out and took a photo of her and Changjo. I clenched my fist. 'He is my boyfriend' I thought. 'Should I tell them that? Maybe Changjo don't want to tell them that...'

After 1 hour the three of them still sat there. I went to them and said "Sorry, but we have to close now.. Could you please go?" I carefully asked. "Why~ We still want to eat something..." One of them said cutely. I wasn't sure If she really wanted to act cutely or just terrible, but whatever....

"No." I replied and slowly pulled her up from her chair. She immediately pulled her hand away. "What do you want?" She pushed me back. "I asked you to leave this shop, but you didn't seemed to understand me." She mumbled something and stood up. "Come, we go now." She went away without paying. Changjo bowed and went out, too. 

I stood there and was really angry. 'Stupid girls...' I cleaned the table and washed the plates. Then Somebody opened the door. Changjo came in. "What?! Do you want to pay back? Sorry, but I renounce." "Hey, Ricky What's wrong?" He took out some money and put it on the table. "Sorry. I thought they paid already." He took the broom and started to sweep the floor. 

"Why did you hang out with them?" I asked. "Huh? I don't know. I met them at the mall. They said they wanted to eat something. So I said I know a good Cafe. Was it a bad Idea?" I nodded "I hate this girls. Even though they are just girls, They bully me all the time." "Oh, sorry" I just ruffled my hair.

When I closed the Cafe we both went home together. "Do you have something to do tomorrow?" He asked. "No. Why do you ask?" "You know... Niel-hyung said that you were sad and needed somebody. You may know this. I am your 'fake' boyfriend. I thought that we should do something together. Is it ok?" I nodded, then I went home.

 

Changjo's POV

"I am your 'fake' boyfriend. I thought that we should do something together. Is it ok?" I said carefully. He nodded and then he went home. 

I went home too. 'What should I do? This is going to be my first date with a guy?' I was really excited. But why? It was just fake, but for me it seemed real. Was it because I really liked him?

At the next day

I woke up early and went to Ricky's house. His mother opened the door and asked me "So early? Ricky is still sleeping..." I smirked and went upstairs. I slowly opened the door and carefully went to his bed. He was still sleeping and I saw on his chair, that there were clothes. Maybe for their date? 

Suddenly his phone rang. I quicky took it out. "Hello?" I asked quiet, because I didn't want to wake Ricky. "Hello? Changjo? It's me. Niel" "Hi Niel-hyung" I said. "Why do you talk so quiet?" "Ricky is still sleeping. I went to him. We wanted to do something together.." "A date?" I could hear that he was smirking. "Yes.." He laughed. "Ok.. I don't want to disturb you.. Bye" He hung up. 

Luckily he was still sleeping. I quickly took a photo. Then he woke up. He looked at me suprised. "W-What are y-you d-doing here?" He said. "What? I thought we wanted to go on a date?" "Oh..." "Could you please wait outside. I am going to change." 

"Why~ I am a boy, too. What's the problem?"