I'm sorry I couldn't protect you

I'm sorry I couldn't protect you

Me, Woohyun and Minah has been bestfriend since we went to the same University. As the friendship grew bigger, I started liking Minah. Minah was popular at school. The innocent, pretty and also cheerful girl that every guy wants. But to me, no. She's different from what other guy says. But hearing my bestfriend likes her too, it makes me felt jealous. Minah was always close with Woohyun.

One day, we all sat at the cafeteria as per normal, since its our lunch break. Woohyun walks to Minah and kneeled infront of her with a flower and a ring and confessed to her. Everyone was looking at them. I felt angry. Mina smiled and tooke the flower and the ring to show that she accept it .

I was angry, I can't watch them anymore. I walked off out of there. Minah noticed thst I was missing, she looked everywhere looking for me, but, I wasn't there.

"Ya! Where did you go just now during the lunch break?" Minah asked as she come closer to me. "Here," I replied coldly to her. "Ya, are you alright?" She asked me again. I just nodded while reading History textbook. She quietly sat next to me. Throughout the whole lesson, I didn't even talked to her. When the school just ended, I rushed out of the classroom and walked out of the school gate, leaving her behind.

Woohyun was waiting for her outside her classroom. As both of them were walking headed out to the school gate, Minah wanted to asked Woohyun a question. "Namu, I think Baekkie is angry at me," Minah said to woohyun. "And why you think is that so?" He asked. "He didn't talked to me throughout the whole lesson," she replied. Woohyun didn't replied to her. He knew that I like her. So he just kept quiet.

- 3 years later -

We were already graduated from University. We planned to hangout with each other sometimes.

*"Waffle!" Minah said telling me to feed her. "Waffle?" I asked as I fed her. "Yummy?" I asked while putting my arms around her shoulder. "Mhm," she said while smiling. I smiled too.

"Bakkie! Ya!" someone knocked at the windowpane. I looked and were shocked! It was Minah, she is outside! I looked at another Minah that I was putting my arms around her shoulder. She was still smiling and holding my hand. "I'm hungry!" she said as she knocked at the windowpane.* 

"Bakkie! Wake up!" Minah shouted while knocking on the window. I was awaked. It was only just a dream. I looked outside the window, a girl smiling and were looking at me, it was MInah. "Jagiya, did you wake him up?" Woohyun popped up of nowhere and was back hugging Minah. "Mhm, he was asleep just now," she said. "Yaa! Let's go!" Woohyun said to me.

They went in the truck. Minah was sitting in the middle of me and Woohyun. "Your coffee," she said handling the coffee to me. We were heading to the gas station before going to beach. These love birds were being annoying. I can't even looked at them.

As we were at the gas station, we all went out of the truck and went to the shop. I was looking at the drink. I looked at Minah who was being like a small kid. Does he truly loved her? Thats the questioned that was in my mund all the time. They left the shop since they went in just for fun.

They were already in the truck when I went out of the shop after buying snacks. They were driving one whole round at the gas station leaving me alone. When Woohyun stops right infront of me, Minah said, "Bakkie! Faster come in!" she shouted. I quickly went inside.

We were next heading to the beach. It was windy here, Woohyun and Minah went out first to looked at the sea. I walked slowly to them. Minah quickly went to me and pulled me with Woohyun. As the two love birds walked, hugging each other, I was right behind them. They were having fun together. Minah looked at me, feeling pity for me.

Dark clouds starts to arrived, I checked my time, its already 8:30PM. We camp here. We sat around the campfire. Bothe Woohyun and Minah were hugging while me, just sit alone looking at the campfire. Their hugging and teasing makes me more angrier, I walked away from them and walked along the seashore.

- 2 days later -

Woohyun called me to meet him up at a usual place where we always meet. As we met, he told me that Minah is waiting at cafe. As we walked in, I saw a girl sitting next to Minah. "Annyeong Jagiya," Woohyun said as he kissed Minah's cheek. Minah just smiled. "Ahh! Baekkie! I want you to meet my friend, her name is Hyuna," she said. "Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Hyuna imnida," Hyuna said. I just slight bow my head.

"Baekkie! Me and Woohyun are going out now! Have fun with her! Bye!" Minah said as she grabbed Woohyun's hand. She left me, with this girl. I just watched them leave. "So, how do you know Mina sshi?" Hyuna asked. "She's my bestfriend," I replied to her coldly. I quickly walks off since I have no interest on her. I went to the carpark where I left my truck there. 

(A/n: the truck is Baekhyun's. Not Woohyun. Woohhyun only drives it.)

I was walking till I saw them. The two love birds. Teasing and playing and hugging at the carpark. I was hiding behind the wall. I couldn't control it anymore.

A week later.

I was walking at the streets, thinking. As I were walking, I saw Woohyun. Who was with another girl. Its Hyuna! He saw me was was shocked. He came near to me. I feel like punching him. He will hurt Minah's heart if she finds out. "If you tell her, you'll die, let's just kept this a secret from her eh?" he said while using his index finger and puts on his lips.

I don't know what to do. If I told Minah, she will hurt. But if we kept ourself, and Minah founds out, she will be more hurt. Minah called me. "Yeoboseyo?" I answered. "Bakkie! Come at my house now! I want you to try this outfit!" she replied. "Ne," I said then ended the call.

I arrived at her house. I walked down the staircase. "Oh you're here," she said, "try this outfit," she handed a shirt that she had been design it. As I wore it, bad scenes starts to appear ion my head . I tossed the shirt she gave me and stormed out of her house. "what's wrong with him?" Minah asked herself. 

Few days later-

I sat at my truck thinking. Suddenly, Minah called me. I then answered. "Bakkie ah, I think, Namu is cheating on me," she said while crying. I just kept quiet. "Can you meet me? I'll be waiting at the cafe," she said as she ended the call.

I quickly get out of the truck and ran to the cafe. As I reached there, I saw her alone, still crying. I want to went inside the shop, but, I saw Woohyun was already there approaching Minah. Minah just cried. Woohyun then hugged her. She didn't want his hug, but then, she hugged him back. I just felt, sorry. I'm sorry Minah, for not protecting you.....

 

Btw, don't hate Hyuna for stealing Minah's boyfriend >< hehhe, I hope you guys enjoyed reading. Sorry if theres an error ><. Subscribe and comment yeah !!