Concert outfits *Requested*

♡ → ladies' kfashion -- lookbook

                                           


HEYYY !! Ashie here !! This chap is requested by anonymous-e

I'm gonna give you tips and steps on how to dress yourself for concerts as it clearly depends on your style and comfort zone :) 
So yeahh >-<
Any questions or request don't be shy and leave a commet or PM me ! 

Help to saving the pictures 

1.Drag your cursor to the picture of your choice 
2.Right click and select "open in new tab"
3.Right click and select "save image as"
4.[optional] Rename the picture if you like
IF NOT, just click save 
Sources : www.wikihow.com



                                            Start by finding the genre of the concert that you are going to be attending.

                                                The genre is obviously KPOP right ? 

 

   Step 1  : 
Start at the bottom and work your way up. While you usually start by finding a shirt to build off,  try starting at your shoes and working your way up.
  • Wedges are a great look. But since you are going to be up and dancing, only wear heels that you are comfortable enough in that you can stand for five hours straight without needing to sit down. Wedges give you a height boost so if you're fun size then you could see better. 
  • Boots are a more conservative choice. These are great because they are comfortable, fashionable, and look fabulous with a pair of jeans.
  • Avoid open toe flats or sandals. Even during summer, fight the urge to wear sandals to your concert. You are likely to get stepped on with everyone crammed into the same small arena and you don't want people stepping directly on your feet (especially if they are wearing heels). So protect your feet a little by starting off you outfit with one of the first two options.

        Step 2 : 

  1. Match your bottoms to your shoes.
    • If you started off with heels, build off that look. Start by creating a chic-casual look with a pair of skinny jeans (Colored if your heels are or black). If your heels are more strappy or you want to dress up the look even more, try a fitted mini skirt or peplum skirt.
    • If you choose boots, work it. Try pulling the boots together with a pair of skinny jeans. This is going to create a fashion forward, sophisticated look. For an extra burst of color, try pairing your boots with a pair of bright or pale colored jeans.

  2. Step 3 : 
  3. Pull the outfit together with a fun top. If you are wearing jeans, adding a white tee is always chic--especially when they are extra loose, have detailing or ruffles, or have an interesting cut. If you are wearing a colorful fitted mini or a peplum skirt, a tucked in looser tank top is going to create a feminine look.

Tips:

  • Dress comfortably. Comfortable clothing will help when you're dancing or moving up on stage.
  • Don't wear too much jewelry. It's easy to lose it.
  • Avoid taking a purse if you can. It's a hassle to keep track of and can end up lost, stepped on, or spilled on. If you do take one, however, use it to stash extra makeup, hair stuff, money, a camera, and the mandatory souvenir concert tee.
  • Buy souvenirs. Even though they're expensive and you might never wear or use what you buy, you won't have another opportunity to snag tour merchandise. It's better to regret doing something than to regret not doing something.
  •  

 

That's all and most of all have fun choosing your outfit and at the concert itself also =D
 


And what would wear to a concert :
This is perfect but I don't like the messenger bag though . >-<