Mesmerized

The Definition of Love
 
 
I KNOW IT'S SHORT AND ALL, BUT I WANTED TO UPLOAD SOMETHING. Anyway, have you guys seen Krystal and Park shin Hye's BTS video?!! It's so frickin cute!!! I shall now ship them!! Lol
 
 
______________________________________________
 
 
Krystal had always loved reading. Now it's her escape from the cruel world. She was so glad that she decided to be an English major. There is something about reading and writing that makes her feel powerful. Through writing, she can persuade an audience to begin a revolution. She runs, realizing that she is late because of her daydreaming.
 
As she runs through the door she bumps into somebody. " OMG I'm so sorry, I was running late, and I didn't-"
" Miss, it's alright, I mean, who would want to be late to English class?" Krystal sees the most beautiful eyes when she looks up to meet the stranger's eyes. Krystal says," I'm sorry, but what's your name?" The stranger replies,"Sehun," and walks away.
 
As she sits in class, all she can think about are those mesmerizing orbs that looked at her as if staring into her soul. She was so distracted, that she didn't notice her friends walking up to her. 
 
" Hey, Soojung, are you okay? I've never seen you zone out in English before! It's like your favorite class!!" Krystal finally realizes that someone is talking to her. " Oh, sorry Am, I was just tired since I didn't sleep. I had to finish reading "The Fault In Our Stars." Sulli interrupted with," Kryssie, I will never understand why you love books so much. They make my head hurt!!!" 
 
Krystal gives Sulli a death glare, making all of her friends shiver and silence themselves, too afraid to offend the great Jung. Satisfied, Krystal tells them to buy her food, to which they agree.