The Boy named Minhyuk

who’s the coward you or me?

 It’s not like she have eight arms and tentacles like squid or what , but seriously Ari get slighty annoyed  about how people in this class starring at her. She was partially sure that she’s not the beauty queen type yet also she not the ugly duckling type . She just Ari, an average 19 years old girl who just moved from Jeguk International High School on Seoul, to Seungri High School in this rural town Busan. A transfered student

 

Ah yes, no wonder all of them starring at her like that , despite how she dressed like a rock singer with two piercing on each ear while munching her favorite bubble gum nonchalantly.

 

“aren’t Jegul International high school is such a prestigue high school with intelectual students above the average?” one of the girl who sat in front row raising her hand and asked that question. “how stupid” Ari muttered under her breath , “Ah , yes it’s because ....” even the teacher struggling with the answer too , what an idiot.

 

“therefore you call me an idiot by not looking like a valedoctrian type ? “ Ari hissed with low voice , while looking at the girl in front of her. She’s not the type that easily turn on by only words tho , but then again she think probably if she being mean for the first time , they will not bother her next time isn’t it? Ari doing that little calculation inside her head .

 

“Well , is not actually like that , we should not judge the book by it’s cover isn’t it?” the homeroom teacher take the control for next speech before chaos happening. “Ari , can you sit the seat beside minhyuk? He sit alone on behind you can sit beside him” She told Ari , while smiling

 

“Excuse me , miss aren’t you to rude to make a transfered student from Param High School to sit beside the most retarded boy in our class?! Oh! C’mon ! “ one of the guy with chubbier cheeks and sleepy eyes shouted while every student start to nodding eagerly.

 

“What the with this class?” she rolling her eyes , while slung her backpack strap to only one of her shoulder.

 

“Guys please, aren’t Minhyuk got A+ on every of his subjects isn’t it?” The teacher said , ‘wait up , Lee Minhyuk?’ a dim of light has flickered inside her head again, feeling very familiar to the name that they just mention it . All the momories from her chilhood are flooding right away inside her head .
 

Her eyes unconsiously scanning the entire class face , but the face that she remember from her memories is nowhere to be seen , aren’t her memories playing dumb with her ? Like c’mon why can she even find the face of her bullier from her chilhood?
 

“Minhyuk-ah, please put down your dictionary and look up at front dear” the Teacher said it again.The one who called as Minhyuk hurriedly put down his dictionary and put on his thick glasses right away. Ari focusing her sight to the boy that now pretend to scribbling something on his notebook.

 

‘No way , it’s impossible if that nerd is the same Lee Minhyuk from my past’ she thought. “a valedictorian wannabe~” one of the boy who sat in fron row hissed , and glaring to Minhyuk direction. Jung Ilhoon , his nametag said

 

“and, excuse me Jung-ssi , is that a problem with you?” Ari talk back to the boy , caused him to jumped a little from his seat ‘what a coward’ she’s sneer.”Guys , please watch your attitude okay ?” The teacher take the control of the class again , “since all the teachers will busy preparing for the graduation of your senior , I’m sure that you guys will have free class for entire week . So please take a note to study diligently by yourself , okay?”

 

“yes , maam” said the whole class lazily , Ari walked slowly toward her seat , practically dragging herself to her seat , since she’s already not in the mood with this class yet again every pair of eyes continue staring at her with awe expression which make her more uncomfortable , she give another hard glance to the Jung Ilhoon guy, who now pouting excessively to her .

 

Slamming her backpack to the seat and sitting right away , not even bother the guy beside her who continue reading his thick dictionary , ‘what again? I’m sitting with a nerd ? and a bullying target?’ she repeating inside her head , before a palm of hand disturbing her sight “my name is seo eunkwang! , i’m the class president here” the one who own the hand with almost high pitched voice smiling widely at her . “i know” Ari simply said , while wearing her headset . “I hope you want to help me in the future” he said again , ignoring Ari rude manner toward him

 

“what kind of help?” Ari said , now pulling off one of her headset from her ear feeling a bit interest toward the conversation . “bringing back our Minhyuk” he simply said then walk away to his seat and talking to his chubby cheeks friend, ‘Lee Changsub’ the nametag said . leaving Ari dumbfounded

 

“What, Minhyuk? “ she contemplating about asking further about the previous statement or just keep it by herself and conclude that this Eunkwang guy is half crazy.
She turn herself to the guy beside her , and yanking off his dictionary . “stop reading can you ? and mumbling every words in the dictionary!” Ari got so irritated , and scolded him with a very low voice .

 

Which is most likely , must be really shocked this Minhyuk guy , he’s literally biting his lip and mumbling an audible “sorry” to Ari , before Ari sighed once again and putting her wallet on her pocket walkaway out from class ignoring every single pairs of eyes who continue starring at her with awe expression.