Chapter 8

Give Into Me

Taemin looked at his friend though the small glass-window on the door to the dance studio. EXO were once again practicing Growl even if the comeback was now nearly months ago, and Kai seemed to be slacking a bit. Tae sighed and looked down at his shoes. He wanted to do something so bad for his dongsaeng and BEAST hyungs promised to help, but how? How were they going to help them become lovers again? How were they going to make Kyungsoo hyung trust in Jongin again?

He looked down at his phone in his hand. He had promised to call Kikwang hyung sometime today, and today was nearly over. He opened up the device and dialed the number, but hanging up again as soon as the first signal went of. He pushed the phone to his head, tightly closing his eyes. What was he going to say? That they are still in the friend stadium again? That... That Kai was so sad that during his favorite part of the day, he couldn't concentrate?

One tone. Two tones. Taemin hoped he didn't pick up. He hoped they had practice or were asleep. Yeah, asleep. Something Taemin wanted to be. His SHINee hyungs were asleep, why weren't he?

"Yoboseo?"

!

"Uhm, hii hyung..."

Taemin didn't know what to say or what to do. He were a lost child in this. A lost puppy. But nonetheless he took a deep breath and answered talked to his hyung whom he really loved dancing with. Nearly was much as Kai. But not even the half as much.

~~

Kai sighed in frustration as his legs seemed to move on their own. He couldn't get any move right it seemed. And he were usually the one to go home e bit earlier than the others together with Lay and Luhan hyung. And sometimes even Xiumin hyung and Sehun joined. He sat down and ran his hands through his damp hair, sighed loudly. What was wrong with his today? He couldn't seem to concentrate on anything. Not the voice practice. Not the photoshoot. And not dance. 

He closed his eyes and held his breath. He needed to clear his thoughts. On New Years everything seemed so fine. So good. Like Victoria never ruined anything. But the day after and today, Kyungsoo didn't seem to acknowledge him. And everything felt empty again for the dancer. A single tear fell down his face and he looked up, feeling someone watching him. Right into Lay hyungs eyes.

"Hey, you ok, dongsaeng?"

Kai could only shake his head and hand it low. More tears came and everything seemed to break. Lay put a comforting hand on his back, not uttering a word. But Kai didn't need any words. He just needed warmth. In the distance he could hear his loved one talking to Sehun and Chen hyung. But he didn't dare to look over at them. He didn't dare.

Their teacher came in again and looked around. What the hell happened while he were gone? Did someone die? Kai were crying and Kyungsoo on the verge of it. He looked at Suho and then Kris who just looked back, shaking their heads. The teacher went on with the practice, keeping an extra eye on the two.

~~

In the dorm Kai just wanted to disappear through the floor. Kyungsoo chose to sleep on the couch, but Suho forbid him to so he switched with Lay which the younger was both sad and happy for. Lay hyung, sure he talked in his sleep, but if Kai weren't able to sleep he could always talk to the lost unicorn. He would always listen. 

He could hear Kyungsoo and Luhan talking in the room next to his. Talking about him. Kyungsoos tears were heard. But... Kai didn't get it. Why was his hyung crying? He were the one to not care about Kai in the beginning after that... wonderful New Years Eve. Kai smiled at the memory. It was only a couple of days ago and Soojin had been at SNSD noonas dorm. They had some time of after New Years and so they decided to take her. He wanted to hug her.

All of a sudden, the door creaked open. Kai looked up and spotted a fragile figure. A body that only could belong to one; his Kyungsoo.

The newcomer walked over to Kai and sat in his lap. He kissed him and looked into his eyes. 

"I... I'm sorry...."

The words were only a mare whisper but Kai heard nonetheless. He looked at him with huge eyes and pulled him close.

"No... no, no I'm the one who's sorry! I never told you about Victoria and I and..."

"Schh..."

Kyungsoo kissed him again and then sat his head down on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry I didn't trust in you..."


Okey I hope you like this chapter. Like.... a lot... cause it was depressing to wright..... And its maybe still kinda blurry after the New Years special but I still hope I got it all in here. Questions? Fee free to ask ^^

And A longer chapter. I think... Yeah... hehe

Love, T