Final (edited)

Happy Pepero Day...

“Soon, pretty soon.” As the word left his mouth, his hand ran through a shiny sharp piece of metal with a wooden holder. The holder was beautifully carved with floral carving. His eyes moved away from the piece to a table calendar on his table. Guided by the study lamp, he started counting the days. He flashed his evil infamous smirk. His eyes turned to a small frame beside the calendar. His long finger ran through the frame. In the frame, a picture of him and a petite, innocent looking girl happily holding his muscle arm.

“Kim Yoo Jung-ah, I’ll make him pay for what he had done to you.”

Flashback

“Baek Hyun oppa, what we’re going to do on Pepero day?” The girl asked her boyfriend while they’re waiting for their lunch.

“Well, what do you want?” He flashed his nice smile to the girl. His inner mind is actually laughing like crazy. ‘How pathetic. She doesn’t know what kind of surprise she’ll be getting.

“Umm, let’s go to amusement park! Then we take pictures of us eating pepero sticks! Lots of them!” She exclaimed happily. Her round eyes sparkled with excitement making the guy mentally feel sorry for her.

“Jyaa, let’s go then!” He stated.

“Uhm!” The girl nodded cutely.

End of Flashback

He smirked and get ready for his ‘date’. He picked a simple checkered silver shirt paired with a pair of black jeans. He planned to have fun with his girlfriend and then bring her here. They had fun, real fun before the guy asked the girl to come to his apartment. Without hesitation the girl agreed.

‘How stupid.’ His inner mind thought.

“O-op-oppa, wh-what are y-you d-doing?” The girl stuttered over her words. She backed up when her supposedly cute Baek Hyun oppa came out of his room holding a knife with evil smirk on his face. She felt her back leaning to the wall. Her mind was full of confusion. Where did her nice and sweet oppa go?

Baek Hyun was now in front of her, imprisoned her in between his body and the wall. His free left hand caressed her chubby cheek. He could see those round eyes started tearing up. He chuckled softly. He whispered to her ear.

“You know something, ___-ah? I hate this day. Yes, this ing day! Where everyone can enjoy their lovey dovey moment eating those pepero sticks, I had to watch my dearly Jung-ie died in front of my eyes. My EYES!” His screaming made the girl in front of her cried. She didn’t know the sad event that Baek Hyun had to carry for the rest of his life. She glanced to look for Baek Hyun’s eyes. That eyes wasn’t the happy, warming eyes she always see, it’s showing loneliness, sadness, the feeling of unable to save someone dear to him.

“O-op-oppa,” She stutters as she continued, “why would she’d been killed?” She felt a strong hand choking her airway. Baek Hyun looked in her eye. Full of hatred.

“It’s your damn brother! That Lee Jae Hwan killed her! She did nothing but he ended her life!! He’s one who caused my Jung-ie died!!” As he tighten his grip on her neck. Her kneel shaking. “I was about to move on but decided not to when you told me that you are his sister!” He stopped for a while and let out an evil laugh. He laughed his heart out. The girl’s getting weaker when he moved his hand away. She fell on the floor, grasping for air. She heard soft sobbing and looked up. Baek Hyun’s crying.

“I started to love you but when you tell me about your brother, my love changing to hate. I’m sorry ____-ah but I wanna make him pay for what he’d done.” With that, he pulled the girl’s thin arm, making her stand up and stab her right through her heart. She looked at Baek Hyun’s eyes and mouthed ‘Oppa, saranghae’ before she collapsed on the floor, covered in her own pool of blood. Baek Hyun dropped the metal. He cried firs then laughed like crazy. He went over the girl’s dead body and searched for her phone. He took a picture of the figure laying hopelessly on the floor and sent it to someone. Someone he hate so much.

Some other place

You got a message nae mamul jokji~

A message nan onuldo bamul saeji~

His phone chirped. He opened the message and the phone met floor. In the message, a picture of ____, covered in blood with knife in her chest. A simply note written,

Happy Pepero Day, Lee Jae Hwan… Hope you like it…

He screamed his heart out and cried.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jang!! How is it? Left your comment down there~ ^^ I'm not good at this... hahaha,Ken's ringtone is Message by MyName.. I was listening to this song and that's how it got here.. I edited it a bit 'cause my friend told me..thanks to her..

Bye2!