une

6/11/13
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Taemin is a very happy and independent college student. He likes to dance and to talk and to listen too.

He goes to Seoul Art's University, he is perfecting his dancing skills (if that's possible) to become an amazing dancer.

 

Lee Taemin has many, many friends.

Yet, his best friends are three. Well, one of them is his brother, so basically his best friends are two.

 

 

It's Thursday, 5PM and the three college boys were finally walking out of Biology. Taemin doesn't know why he needs to take Biology, if he's majoring in dancing, but oh well.

Always after Biology, the three boys would go to eat somewhere or watch a movie or do something out of there.

But the youngest of them got surprised when his two friends said they couldn't go today.

He got even more surprised when his two friends said they were going to visit Minho, their childhood buddy.

 

Taemin is a very curious boy and he likes to meet new people. He also likes the name Minho so why not? 

And he asked if he could tag along.

 

 

It was 5:30PM when the three friends made their way to visit this Minho guy.

 

It was 5:57PM when they reached this weird looking place. People in wheel-chairs rolled by and extremely quiet people greeted them with a stare.

 

And Taemin got confused because weren't they going to visit Minho? 

 

"Where are we?" He knows this is some kind of hospital.

 

"Mental Clinic." Jonghyun replied while signing some papers with his cool handwriting. So this isn't a hospital.

 

"Why?" Taemin wants to know.

 

"Because- Minho!" Key called. A man with big brown eyes looked their way. The funny thing is when this handsome guy frowned and looked at them, confused. Well, he didn't just look at them confusedly, but at everything. 

 

"He's Minho?" Taemin asked.

 

"Yes." Key said as he also signed some papers. Something about paying for Minho's room.

 

"And why is he in a hospital?" Taemin asked. Don't judge him, he's a curious boy.

 

"Mental Clinic- and because he doesn't remember." Key simply said. He doesn't remember why he got in a hospi- mental clinic?

 

"Hello Minho-sshi." Jonghyun greets him. Why the formalities? The boy looked up, but he looks lost, like a puppy. 

 

"Hi."

 

"Do you want to play cards? You look kind of bored." Yes, because he's all alone and quiet.

 

"How?" And that's how at 6:30PM they explained the game rules to Minho. Something about having four cards (must be the same) and do a signal to your partner and win.

 

And that's how it's 7:20PM and Minho and Taemin are winning, 11 to 7. Minho seemed to have fun as well as Taemin. And Taemin just noticed how pretty Minho's smile is.

 

 

"Why we left so soon?" Taemin asked from the back seat. He and Minho were still on lead; both of them were good at signals. But after a little, Key checked the clock and hurried outside, saying that they had to leave. It was only 7:45PM. 

 

"We were reaching his limit." Jonghyun mumbled.

 

"What do you mean?" Taemin is confused, just like Minho when they first saw him.

 

"He forgets quickly. We don't like to be there when it happens."

 

"I don't get it."

 

 

And that's when story time started.

 

It was a sunny day and everyone was out enjoying the warm rays of the yellow sun. Three boys, around eighteen years old, were going to their favorite eating place. After that, every one of them were supposed to go to their own homes. It was supposed to be like that. But this happened instead. 

 

Jonghyun, the oldest of them all, was going to give his two friends a ride home. Kibum was already in the car, but Minho forgot something inside the restaurant.

Both Jonghyun and Kibum stayed in the car, which was parked in-front of the eating place while Minho searched for whatever he was searching for. 

 

It was 7:47PM when Minho came back, with his cellphone and a milkshake in both hands. Apparently he forgot his phone and brought a milkshake.

 

It was 7:48PM when a charge truck hit the car where Kibum and Jonghyun were in. 

 

It was 7:49PM when Minho dropped his milkshake and realized the disaster in-front of his eyes. Yelling his hyung's name, he ran towards the smashed car.

 

It was 7:50PM when another car hit Minho, sending him flying away; making him hit the pavement head-first.

 

It was 7:50PM, eig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter