PEPERO DAY~

11/11
 
 
Its was a perfect afternoon everyone on the park was laughing and playing around... Couples where everywhere for today is also like valentines. Today is pepero day were couples exchange peperos to each other as a sign of their love. While you in the other hand sat in the park looking grumpy like an old lady for you don't have any lover. 
 
Chung hee pov.
 
"Aish who invented that stupid stick giving day?! Its wrecking my perfect day" You groaned feeling jealous because your forever alone ==
"Its me noona XD" Suddenly a voice blew on my ear sending shivers on my spine that made me jump, Its him again this kid ~_~
"junhong!! aish wae you alway keep on barging in and messing my day!" You screamed as you punch him in the chest But when you look back everyone is staring at the two of you and then suddenly this kid said...
"Ohh we are late !" He pulled my shoulders and push me away the bench and we ran back to the streets. 
"huh?but Where are we going?" Question spat on his face as he pulled me somewhere i dont know.
"Could you help me?I wanna give something for a girl i like" He looked at me with those big round puppy eyes.
"You like someone? Ha! somebody is growing here!" I grabed his face and i messed his hair. But deep inside it hurts so bad.. No matter how many times he mess with me he still makes me feel special but now he have someone else its better this way..
"Yah noona! aish!" He looked hot when his hair is mess up but he fixed it instantly and my dirty desires was been rip off but you just laughed 
 
Junhyong toke me to big stuffed toy store that is near the store looked cute all pinky and fluffy , Zelo ran inside like a small kid excited to what he got for his birthday and there goes me like a grumpy old lady following him. 
"Noona! palli!" He toke my hand cheerfully and he went in some shelves strolling but his hands is like glued to mine. 
 
ZELO'S POV
So i toke her to a stuffed toy shop near by but she looks bored so being cheerful is one key to make noona chung hee happy and i was right she smiled. 
 
While strolling around the store i felt really warm especially on my hand and when i looked down i saw my hand holding chung hee's hand 
"Ah! Mianhae!" i let go noona's hand Blushing hard that gain a laugh from noona. 
"Aish this kid" She mess my hair again and she knew i hate it when my hair is mess So she ran away from me. We play catch around the store. Good thing there are less people inside it or else they will look at us again. 
 
 
Chung Hee's Pov 
"Aish! Im tired lets stop now" I grabbed a shelf exhausted from the game. I heard foot step behind me so i looked back and i saw a big half a human size fluffy panda bear. It was my favorite animal it's strange though the girl likes a panda too? I feel my heart ache but i dont want him to see it..
"I think this is the perfect bear for her." He said while grinning like a goofy dog. He seems really happy to give it to her. 
"I guess so, I bet she will love it". I shown him my fake happy face which i know he wont tell if its real or not. 
"Ok then ill buy it" He went away going to the cashier to pay for the big as bear. Feeling bad you waited outside. 
I felt a big fluffy hands snake up on my waist and when i looked back i saw the same fluffy bear with zelo holding a bouquet of pink roses. 
Ohhmy. WHAT?! 
"Noona...I know you for a very long time.... And from the moment i saw you damn. Your really pretty and i can't let anybody take you as a girlfriend. So please chunghee noona. Will you be my girlfriend?" He's cheeks are burning red the expression i love the most because he's so cute!
"Ummm. Of course!" I jumped at the bear suddenly making him fall on the ground but we both laugh it off. 
Ohh junhyong. You really did mess my day today! In a good way though~
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Junhyong (Zelo) fic for all of you ~  ^3^ Thanks for reading it my lame fic c: subscribe!