Chapter 17

Princess of Our Heart (Semi Hiatus)

Ji Min POV

 

     “Wow, Tao actually did something smart for once instead of whining to his beloved dui zhang.” I heard Chen telling Baekhyun at the corner of the living room. And which the former immediately looked away to avoid seeing Tao’s piercing glare.

 

     “But actually even with those characteristics, we can’t go around judging every single girl in this country just by that information right? Isn’t there some other way of finding the Black Pearl?” I questioned the thought of going through the whole country to find a girl with nothing to help us.

 

 

 3rd POV

   

     They all froze at my question, suddenly thinking of the chances of finding the right girl among the millions of girls in the country.

 

     “Actually, I just remembered that the professor who sent us here told me that all 12 of us and the black pearl should feel some sort of connection to each other. Because we are from EXO Planet and the black pearl is our somewhat savior, we should actually feel like we adore the girl basically feel attracted to her…” Suho trailed off looking at the other guys.

 

     All 12 guys looked at each other without saying anything, their eyes slightly widening. Ji Min who was just watching the reactions of the guys without knowing anything.

 

     “Why did you stop, Suho? And why are all of you looking at each other like that” Ji Min finally asked.

 

 

Luhan POV

    

      Right after Suho stopped talking, they were all thinking of the same thing.

 

     *Don’t we all feel that kind of feelings toward Ji Min? That other day when we all confessed that we like her. Aren’t we all having that kind of attraction towards her when we usually don’t care about other girls* I slowly asked the others letting them talk to each other through telepathy.

 

     *Now thinking about it, what if Ji Min was the black pearl? The spaceship that brought us to Earth was programmed to bring us near the black pearl and that’s how Ji Min found us.*Xiumin wondered.

 

     I was calculating the chances of Ji Min being the black pearl that we’ve been trying to find this whole time, she did fit the website conditions and we all felt attracted to her like what Suho said.

 

     *So now that we just realized that Ji Min is our black pearl, are we suppose to tell her now or keep it a secret* Sehun asked.

 

     “It’s nothing, we just thought of something and we’ll have to think about it first. We’ll tell you next time” Kris replied to Ji Min who still wasn’t convinced at his answer.

 

     “Fine then, I’ll still find out whatever you guys are hiding. If that’s all I’m going to sleep, tomorrow I have school. Goodnight.” She sluggishly went up to her bedroom.

 

3rd POV

 

     “Speaking of school, does anyone else beside me notice that whenever she goes to school, she always comes back injured like burn marks, cuts and scratches all over her body? I asked her about it and she just brushed it off.” Chanyeol asked the rest after confirming that Ji Min was sleeping. The guys thought quietly for a moment until Kai spoke up.

 

     “If she doesn’t tell us, why don’t we go attend her school? I think we just have to send in some application stuff or we could just secretly ask Ji Min without letting her notice anything. I think she’ll definitely prevent us from going to school probably saying something like our powers might go haywire and humans will know of aliens blah blah blah.”

 

     The guys agreed to his suggestion and Suho volunteered to submit the admission papers.

 

     “Ji Min’s gonna have a shock when she sees us going to her school.” Baekhyun said when Suho announced that they’ll be able to attend school in two days time.

 

     They went to sleep thinking about the surprise they had in store for Ji Min

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________The ending I know. But I didn’t know that writing a chapter would have that much dialogue and I had to keep referring to the chapters because I didn’t know what happened. If you’ll like a certain person in EXO to make more appearances please comment and tell me what you think of my 2nd chapter. Also if you’re wondering when did they confessed that they all liked Ji Min please refer to chapter 12 before they went into the café to fetch Ji Min. I’m sorry if it’s crappy but I kept on thinking about writing the next chapter. -KittyV