Intro

Sempiternal Love

 

 

  Kim Jongin’s POV.

 

“ Okay, that’s all for today. “ Our choreographer dismissed the class and said goodbyes. I’m here, sitting on a bench. Being a great dancer was my ambition, well here I am pursuing for that dream.

I felt a sudden pain in my chest. I quickly looked for my medicine in my pocket and took one in, breathing in and out heavily and looked up at the cerulean sky to calm myself. I’ve been diagnosed with a unknown disease with no cure at the time. The doctors are giving me therapies and an examination each week. I wish that this abnormal disease would vanish like a bubble..

I stood up as I have calmed and walk towards my apartment.

 

 

  Baek Sunmi’s POV.

 

A beautiful melody was released from the music box. I enjoy these kind of melodies. Sweet, soft and relaxing. I was here, sitting on a swing while listening to my musicbox. Staring blankly at the unknowned image of the grass since I was blind since birth. I hummed to the rythym of the music box while feeling the cool breeze that’s enveloping me. This is my everyday routine. “Sunmi-ah, your breakfast is ready. Come on and I’ll guide you to the kitchen.” The butler said so I stood up and was guided by him.

 

 

 


short intro for ya guys, :)
i published this so you'll have a background on the characters^^
kamsahamnida!