Chapter 1

The Past That I Want To Forget

Chapter 1

"Kris please don't go! I'll die if you will go. I love you. You don't love that ing woman." Jessica begged Kris but his decision is final.

"I'm sorry Jessica. My wife needs me. I'm married. I wanted to start anew with her.I already love her more than I love you." Kris told her calmly.

Jessica cried loudly. She can't believe hearing this to the man who promised to marry her someday. She can't let him go, she really want and love him so much.

She rather die than seeing her man go.

"No, you can't you promised to marry me! You promised me!!" Jessica yelled at him.

"Please Jessica let me go. I love my wife now!"

Jessica grabbed a knife and wanting to cut her own wrist.

"Jessica, no please no!" He told her.

"NO! I will kill my ing self if you leave me. Now choose me or her." She told her.

"Please don't do this." Kris said walking closely to Jessica.

Kris believes that Jessica has gone crazy. Killing herself that's really crazy.

"OK, I'll stay" Jessica starts to put away the knife and hugged Kris tightly.

"You made the right decision Kris. I love you so much." She kissed him aggresively.

Kris doesn't respond to the kiss because he knows that his wife was now waiting for her.

"Kiss me back Kris, Make love to me Kris or I'll goddamn hurt your wife."

Kris knew that Jessica can do it. Specially right now she's now crazy.

*After 1 week*

Hyoyeon's POV

Its been 1 week since Kris was not yet coming home. I'm beggining to worry about him.

*ding dong*

"I'll get it unnie." and smiled at her.

I walked out and head to the door.

"Good Morning, Ma'am. A package was delivered to you. You need to sign here." Delivery man said.

"Oh here you go. Thanks" I saidafter I signed and get her package.

I opened it and it was a CD and a letter.

Dear Kim Hyoyeon,

LET GO OF MY MAN. I LOVE HIM! HE LOVES ME. MAYBE THIS WAS ENOUGH TO PROVE THAT WE LOVE EACH OTHER!

PS: WATCH IT ALONE!

Who is this? Man is that Kris.

"Unnie, I'll just go to my room." I told her and headed to the stairs.

I started to play the CD and go to the bed.

Oh no! Is that Kris ? Oh wait who is that?

No!

"Make love to me!" The girl said and kissed Kris.

Oh no! Oh GOD! I can't watch this.

I wanna cry! Tears started to flow in my eyes. Kris really don't love me.

----

Hello, this is the sequel of "Love Me".

I like to dedicate this Chapter 1 to Hyoyeonthequeen

This is the past. This the reason why Kris didn't come home for 3 weeks and the reason why Hyoyeon suddenly wanted to leave Kris.

Thank You

Can someone create me a Cover??