Lay 1

Exo's Lullaby Oneshots ♪ (Not Taking Requests)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  when you two fight.  ♪ Kris & Lay - Rainbow ♪ _______________________________________________________________________________

"Let's break up." Your eyes widened when you heard the main actor in the drama that you were watching, saying these words with tremendous seriousness. He was playing his role so well, that even made your feelings also get involved with the drama. "Please, let's break up." The actor continued to murmur the words that clearly went against his heart. When the camera focused on the face of the lead actress, you tightened the blankets of the bed and you pulled them over to your lap.

“Haji… Hajima.” The lead actress nearly spelled out the word and you bite your lower lip with a certain abruptness. Your eyes began pouring tears when you saw the pain on the face of the lead actress.

“Oh… Wae?” You wondered to yourself, in a faltering voice due to the tears that hadn’t slipped yet by your pale cheeks. "You're so stupid." You whispered, wanting to slap the main actor and then you sniffed when you saw the lead actress cry. Oh God, you had such a soft heart. Even a simple scene more dramatic of the drama brought tears to your eyes.

"Baobei, I'm home." Your ears heard a familiar voice but your lips didn’t enacted any words because your eyes were attentive to the drama. You pulled your knees close to your chest, covering them with the blanket and you brought your cold fingers to your lips. The scene of the drama was getting more and more thrilling and you couldn’t control your poor heart. “Baobei?..” You heard his voice again, and the light from the hallway entered into your room when the door of your room was open, producing a faint creak. "Uh, Hana, what is happening?" Lay rushed to your side when he noticed your cheeks covered in tears and sat down in bed quickly, making your body stir. He ran a hand through your shoulder feeling the concern flood his heart and he turned your face with his fingertips to see your teary eyes.

"He... He wants to break up with her." You murmured looking at Lay’s worried eyes. "Why does he want to do that?" You asked feeling increasingly stupid.

"Baobei, what are you talking about?" Lay asked caressing your cheeks. You turned your head slightly to your right and you pointed to the TV with your index finger.

"I'm talking about this stupid drama." You said in a muffled voice and more tears abandoned your eyes when you saw the main actor turn his back on the lead actress as if nothing had happened between them. As if all moments, hugs, kisses, whispered words to each other and shared secrets weren’t anything major.

"Ah, but if the drama is stupid why do you see it?" Lay asked, raising an eyebrow in your direction and you sighed ruefully while shrugging.

"I like it, although it is a little bit sad." You said continuing to look at the television. Lay looked at you and frowned. "I like it, even if it makes me cry." You continued your conversation and when the lead actress collapsed on the floor, another tear escaped from your eyes.

"It’s enough, baobei." Lay rose from the bed and skirted the bed until he stopped in front of the television. You turned your head a bit to try and get to see the drama but was being difficult because Lay’s body was completely covering the television. "I don’t want to see you cry anymore because of a stupid drama." He mumbled in a low voice and turned off the television causing your eyes popping.

"Yah, Lay, what are you doing?" You pushed away the blankets of your body and you stopped in front of him and the tears had already ended. "I want to continue watching the drama." You looked at him and tried to push him away from the TV with your arms but he was stronger than you. "Please." You asked in a tender voice but it didn’t made him move even one little bit.

"No." He said in a serious tone, looking at your astonished eyes, then he crossed his arms. "Do you think this drama is doing any good to you?" He asked in a thoughtful tone. He wanted your own good and he believed this drama was hurting you emotionally. He didn’t like to see you cry but whenever you saw this drama, you would cry, and it saddened him because you looked better with a smile on your face. "You cry every time you see this drama and that worries me." He uncrossed his arms and lowered his head, causing your eyes stay at the same level.

"That's because I have a weak heart." You explained and you placed one hand around his waist. "You know how I am, Yixing." You let out your secret weapon by saying his real name. Whenever you said his name, he would let you do what you wanted and this time you wanted to turn on the TV to finish watching the episode of the drama. “Yixing…” You squeez

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter