Kris 1

Exo's Lullaby Oneshots ♪ (Not Taking Requests)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  when he called your name, your heart skipped a beat. _______________________________________________________________________________

Oh, Korea is so different from my country!

This was what you thought on the first day you placed your feet in Seoul, the capital and largest city of South Korea. During the first days you were delighted with their customs and the happy and polite people. Everyone treated you like a normal person. You weren’t Korean nor were your fathers, moreover, you didn’t have any Korean familiar. You were Canadian, born and raised specifically in Edmonton, Alberta. You came to Korea on business. One of the biggest entertainment companies in Korea, SM Entertainment, had hired you for a job as an English media correspondent.

During the first days it was a little difficult for you to get used to the time zone, the food and the Korean language. You weren’t a star in the Korean language but you know the basics, and that was enough for now. It had been about two weeks you worked at SM and met some bands, such as F(x), Super Junior and Shinee. You knew that there were more bands but unfortunately you didn’t know much about k pop, and you didn’t know so many bands or Koreans singers.

Today was your day off, and when you woke up you decided you would explore Seoul a little bit. You didn’t know how long you would stay in Korea so you had to memorize every place, flavors and food in your mind. You got dressed and looked again at the mirror of the bathroom, passing with your fingers in your wavy brown hair. You walked down the hall and grabbed your small purse that was on the couch. You put on your ballerinas and then you closed the front door, you lived alone so you didn’t have to answer to anyone, which was a bonus for you.

When you set foot on the stairs and you turned your face to the front, you closed your eyes, feeling the mild early morning freshness, caressing your cheeks and a small smile graced on your lips with satisfaction. The weather was one of the first things that you started to like in Korea. A moderate flow of air shook your long hair and you opened your eyes, further increasing the smile that looked good on your lips. You put your hands in the pockets of your coat and you begin to walk aimlessly. You had money with you so you could stop at a restaurant or a coffee shop when you wanted to eat something.

You strode by some coffee shops with people smiling and talking and you went through some busy streets with people dressed in cardigans. Some of these people looked at you with curious eyes, you were different from them, the shape of your face and of your eyes were different from theirs, and maybe that was why they looked at you. Other people greet you with quick nods, and others greeted you with gentle smiles making you giggle inside.

You stopped walking when you spotted a shopping a few miles ahead of you. You were in need to buy some clothes. You brought few clothes when you came to Korea because you didn’t know how long you would stay but you regretted it when you heard that you were going to stay in Korea for an indefinite period. You couldn’t ask your parents to send you clothes because they were traveling and also you couldn’t ask it to your best friend because she had no key of your ‘old’ house.

You walked in the mall and you got amazed by the amount of stores that it had. You could spend a whole day at the mall that you were so sure you wouldn’t get to see all the stores because they were so freaking many. You searched all the stores, with a quick look and you decided to enter in the one that was in front of you because a blouse caught your attention. You put your hand on the knob of the door of the shop but your eyes widened when a person who was inside the store crashed into the glass that was next to the shop door.

“Omo, Kris hyung, gwaenchana?” You heard a guy about your age asking to the tall guy who bumped into the glass of the store.

"Ah... Ah, yes, I'm fine." The guy who bumped into the glass, rubbed his forehead, slightly red. You brought your fingers to your lips to cover the small smile that formed on your lips and you looked at the guy. He was tall, maybe he was the tallest guy you saw so far with your own eyes. The tips of his hair that were coming out of the black beanie was platinum blonde and his body was well built. Your eyes stole a short glance at his face and you thought his lips were appealing. "I can’t see anything with these sunglasses." He continued talking in a low tone to his friend as he removed his sunglasses from his eyes.

"Kris hyung, I have to go to Suho hyung." His friend said as he looked at his right side. "Be careful not to be caught." He said and then lef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter