Sehun 1

Exo's Lullaby Oneshots ♪ (Not Taking Requests)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  when he first asked you out.  ♪ J.Y.Park, Taecyeon, Wooyoung & Suzy - Classic ♪ _______________________________________________________________________________

Sehun felt the slight tingling in his fingertips bother him. His lips had the marks of his teeth because he was always biting them. His eyes wandered around the classroom looking for a person, the person that he loved so much looking at, but every time he looked around and couldn’t find her, an agony would pierce his heart and a long sigh would abandon his lips.

He constantly asked to himself where you could be. Generally you wouldn’t miss classes, Sehun knew it. Although you and Sehun weren’t tablemates, he knew a little about you and you two spoke occasionally. You were an average student and the classes were important to you and even when you were sick, you would come to classes, but that didn’t happen today.

Sehun passed a hand in his blond and disobedient hair and looked out the window, not interested in the class. He had woken up today with an idea in mind, he had gained courage today to ask you something but when he didn’t saw you in class, all his courage he had won when he woke up, dissipated in a blink of an eye. Another sigh left his lips and he rested his chin on his right hand, continuing to see the sunbeams warm the flowers.

His eyes focused in a little yellow butterfly land on a flower and a small smile opened in his lips when your pretty face appeared in his mind. His smile extended even more on his lips when he remembered your smile, of how you put a few strands of hair behind your ear when you were nervous. Of how you wrote furiously in your notebook when you were attending a class you didn’t like, but he remembered above all the smile that always appeared on your lips when you saw him, of how your brown and round eyes threw chills down his spine and how each word your lips murmured, delighted his eardrums.

Every time he thought of you, he stood like that, entranced and lost in his thoughts that could take minutes or maybe hours. From the moment his eyes lingered on you, he felt his heart skip a beat and an overwhelming feeling running through his body. He had never felt anything like that. He had never loved anyone. You were the first. You were his first love, you were the first person who made ​​him feel so many feelings he never thought he would feel one day.

Suddenly and with a certain displeasure, the bell rang, breaking the perfect thoughts of Sehun. With a low growl, he closed his notebook and left the classroom with hurried footsteps, wanting to go to the roof of the school to unwind his mind that was filled with images of your face. It was lunchtime, which meant that the interval would take long twenty minutes before students have the next class, so he had enough time to think what to do with his life, or rather, with you.

He went through some hallways and several classrooms, after a few more steps, he turned left and went up the flight of stairs that gave access to the roof. When his nimble fingers opened the door and his countenance was greeted by a calm wind, he grinned. He approached the grid of the roof, and when his back rested on it, he closed his eyes with delight. He liked the silence, but the silence soon ended when he heard some footsteps. Immediately he opened his eyes in alert, and when he saw your back, facing him a few steps away from him, the features of his face relaxed.

He approached you with light steps and stood next to you with a small smile emerging slowly on his lips. “______-ah.” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter