Kai 4

Exo's Lullaby Oneshots ♪ (Not Taking Requests)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Kai

Requested by: ExoticBabyBunny

A light drizzle began to fall from the gray clouds that covered the sky. A light wind rustled the leaves while you tightened your thin coat against your body to try to warm you up a bit. Some people were sitting on the benches of the bus stop. Some read a magazine or a newspaper, and some others chatted with each other telling how their last day of the week had gone. Your day had run normally, you got lucky at dinner because it was a friend who paid it for you, but you were desperate to get home. You were tired.

You crossed your arms while your purse that was resting on your shoulder occasionally danced from side to side due to your impatience. You straightened a few strands of your hair behind your ear and every two minutes you would bang with your feet on the ground. You had brought ballerina flats today, which definitely wasn’t a good choice because certainly your feet would be soaked when you got home.

With some relief, you lift your face and you spotted the long awaited bus. You went up the small stair and greeted the well-known driver. As you walked into the bus, there were still some empty seats, then you promptly sat on one near the door to leave as soon as the bus stops at your stop.

With your head resting against the glass, you undid the clasp of your purse trying to search your phone that should be mixed with the paperwork you had in your bag. Frankly, how can I have my bag in this state? You thought at yourself, eventually finding your phone.

08:56 pm.

You sighed when you saw the hours and noticed you had an unread message, more specifically from your boyfriend. You two were dating for about two years and it seems that the spark from initially was still there because when you see him, your heart still skip a beat. When you heard his voice, a silly grin appear on your face. When you feel his gentle touch on your skin, you feel the butterflies stir in the pit of your stomach. Yeah, you two were a young couple in love.

 

‘Joohee-ah, I’m home. Are you coming now? I want to see you :(.’ – Kim Jongin

 

Correct. Your boyfriend was nothing more nor less than the dancing machine of the male band, and very well-known, Exo. Many people knew him by his idol name, Kai, the y idol, but he was also the clumsy and shy Jongin. You liked both because they formed the single person you love.

Quickly you answered his message, saying you were on your way home. When your thumb pressed the send button, you frowned because of a slightly disturbing thought that popped into your mind. It wasn’t like him to be home at this time. Normally by this time he’d be in the studio, dancing. Something isn’t right. You remained with that feeling all the way to your house.

When the bus stopped at your stop, you quickly lifted up, said goodbye to the driver and you went out of that bus like a hurricane. The distance between the bus stop and your house wasn’t very long but even so, the misty rain, managed to slightly wet your clothes.

When you arrived at your house and you opened the door, letting the rain and the cold behind it, you were greeted by the low barking of the puppy of your boyfriend. Taking out the ballerina flats and the mini wet socks, you marched to the warm and comfortable hall.

“Annyeong Monggu-ah, have you e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter