Sehun 2

Exo's Lullaby Oneshots ♪ (Not Taking Requests)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Sehun

Requested by: thehun01

You looked to the left and you saw girls waving pamphlets and posters written with the names of each member of Exo-K. You looked behind you, and you saw a long queue of people - mostly girls - waiting patiently for their turn to come. You looked to the right and you saw so many people with cameras in their hands ready to take more and more photos. In fact, the flashes were starting to give you a headache.

“Ah, this is tiring, but I want to see them, so, so much.” Your friend, Sunni, complained as she looked at the poster of Suho that was being so tight, between her restless fingers. You just rolled your eyes, accustomed to her manner.

The queue began to move and you took two steps forward. Why am I here anyway? You asked for the second time, at yourself in a space of seconds, but of course, you got no response. You were in one of the most popular shopping centers in Seoul to have your poster signed by each member of Exo-K, which today decided to make a fan sign event. Needless to say that your friend even offered the poster you had on your hand because you weren’t really interested in them. But well, she was your friend and as you’re a loyal friend, you couldn’t let her come alone, of course, with only one condition.

“Uh… I’m tired…” It had been slightly more than an hour you were there and the queue seems that wouldn’t end, ever. “Yah, why did you make me come here?” You elbowed your friend in the ribs gently and she pouted. You didn’t want to be here from the beginning but she promised you that after this, she would buy you a snack. That was your only condition.

“Later, when you have their autograph, in these poster, you’re going to thank me.” She rubbed her temples trying to calm her nerves. You didn’t know why she was so nervous. They were only six guys. Okay, they were idols and danced and sang and everything, but they were just ordinary guys. You didn’t know why she makes so much fuss about it.

Another fifteen minutes passed and you now could see the face of each member perfectly. Although you weren’t a fanatic for them, you knew their names because your fanatical friend spent half of her day talking about them. If that wasn’t obsession, then you didn’t know what it was.

Your unsettling eyes stopped for a few seconds on each member, finally stopping at the face of the last member, who sat on the end of the long table, and that was the last to sign the posters and to bid farewell to the fans.

With some curiosity, you saw him play with his fingers from time to time while waiting for the fans. A smile was plastered on his lips, never moving away from his face that was very well known to you. Other times he waved to the fans making them squeak and shoot him hearts every second. By a few seconds, you saw one of his older habits he had when he was nervous. The way he curled his hair on his forefinger. It was an old habit, but there he was, close to you, just like in the past, doing it.

Sehun-ah, you haven’t changed one bit. You thought to yourself as a warm smile sprang from your lips. Yes, you knew Sehun, you two went to the same school and have been in the same class. You two were very close to each other at that time, so much that he even had dinner with your family a few nights.

You two were so close until that day came. The day of your graduation. Two years had passed since that day, the day he confessed, saying that he harbored tender feelings for you, eventually revealing that you were his first love. Was on that day that he offered you the first button of his uniform. Many girls had already asked for it, but he knew that you were the only person to whom he could offer that.

On that day you couldn’t respond to his feelings because you never had seen him in that way. You needed time to think about it. After that day, you two have lost contact. He was busy with his trainee stuff under SM Entertainment and you were looking for a good university to pursue your studies. You never told this to anyone. Only your parents knew that you were very close in high school with Oh Sehun, now known as one member of Exo-K.

You two took different paths, but today, your paths crossed again. The only thing that remained intact among you two, was the SNS, you didn’t know if he still used it, yet you never managed to erase it.

“Omo, we’re almost there!” Your hyperactive friend began to sigh exaggeratedly, causing her cheeks become rosy. When she paused for a few moments, you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter