Chanyeol 1

Exo's Lullaby Oneshots ♪ (Not Taking Requests)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  when he shyly confesses on Valentine's Day.  ♪ Exo - Peter Pan ♪ _______________________________________________________________________________

You were walking leisurely down the hallway of your school while your ears heard the joyous giggles of some girls. You squeezed the notebook close to your chest and when you stopped in your locker, you rolled your eyes. Today was Valentine's Day and you weren't a supporter of this day, not because you haven’t any admirer but because almost all the girls in your school were happy as they looked at their offered chocolates with big smiles on the lips.

"So, do you already have some chocolate?" Your best friend asked moving closer to you. Your lips let out a barely audible sigh and you laid your notebook in your locker. "You know you have admirers." She said with her cheerful voice that on days like this, annoyed you.

"I have no admirers." You murmured, not looking at her and you peered inside your locker looking for the book that you were anxious to finish reading.

"Oh please Hyejin, don’t lie." She protested, and when you picked your so acclaimed book, you closed the door of your locker and you looked at her scathing eyes. One eyebrow rose slightly above your eye. "You know that Chanyeol likes you." She said this time with a lower tone for anybody unwanted be able to listen to your conversation.

“Who?” You asked seeming unnoticed and your eyes skimmed the book that was dancing through your fingers. You just wanted to find a good place to read and not hear stupid giggles, and not see chocolates shaped like hearts.

“Chanyeol.” Your best friend repeated the name and tilted her head to the side with a devilish smile on her lips. "Don’t pretend to be ignorant, I know that you also like him." She purred like a wild cat and you shook your head.

"Don’t you have anything better to do?" You asked, starting to turn your back on her. "Go… Go to your boyfriend. I'm fine on my own." You tossed the words without looking at her and you began to walk through the lot of people who occupied the small hallway of your school.

You walked by some runners and you come down the stairs to go into the small garden that was behind the canteen. You always went there when you wanted a bit of calmness, and to just listen the silence. Normally, hardly anyone would go there so you could say that it was your special place. You turned the corner and a splendid smile made presence on your lips. The tips of your fingers touched the little yellow flowers that roamed the wide white wall and when you sat down and rested your back against the wall, a sigh of relief came out of your lungs.

You opened the book that was sitting on your lap and you begin to read the first paragraph of the page. As you read the first sentence, your mind began to lose concentration and instead of being attentive to the book, your mind was remembering the conversation that you had with your best friend and the guy she had spoken and said that he liked you. Chanyeol.

Although you have said you didn’t like him that was a lie. You couldn’t lie to yourself and especially to your heart. You had to admit that in the classroom, your eyes from time to time would stop on his face, that when you saw him every day, a smile would appear on your lips, and that when your eyes met, your heart would fail a beat. That was the start of something, you knew it perfectly, but does he feel the same way about you? Your best friend wasn’t the only one saying he liked you, but then if it is true, why he hasn’t said what he felt for you? That was a question to which you wanted to know the answer.

"Uhh, excuse me, Hwang Hyejin..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter