Kai 3

Exo's Lullaby Oneshots ♪ (Not Taking Requests)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  You and Kai.  ♪ Teen Top - Love Fool ♪ _______________________________________________________________________________  

‘Nina-ah, I need your help again. Please! I don’t understand this subject >.<’

 

The wind swung some strands of your fringe while your eyes roamed the message in a quick glance. A sketch of a small smile appeared on your lips and you shook your head slightly. As always, Sehun needed your help. You two have always been very close since you two met and he depends on you for almost everything. When he needs you, when he needs to vent and even when he needs a shoulder to cry on, he goes straight to you. He knew that you were always willing to help him in what he needed, and today was one of those days when he really needed your help.

You shook your head again with a smile slowly growing on your parted lips, and when you placed your feet outside the school, you looked to your front while mentally thinking if you had something scheduled. Mm, mom said she needed to do some shopping... Mm, and dad said he wouldn’t be home for dinner because of the extra hours at work. Well, looks like I will be alone so I can help Sehun. Your mind reasoned, then you wrote a message to Sehun quickly, saying you were on your way to SM.

With all the promotions of Exo, Sehun haven’t had time to go to school and unfortunately he has lost a lot of lessons. He occasionally went to school but only when it was important days, like the days when there were exams. Luckily, he managed always to get a good grade and mostly because of your help. Well, you didn’t complain, you liked to help him, it wasn’t a hard chore for you.

You walked a little further through the streets towards SM, while your backpack oscillated on your back and the cold air tickled your warm cheeks. You passed by a quirky cafe with few people, and you stopped walking when you saw a big poster fixed at one of the glasses of the cafe. As one would notice, the poster was of Exo. You looked at each familiar face with an approving smile but that smile soon disappeared quickly when your eyes stopped at one of the members of Exo. He was the worst guy that you had ever seen and known. He was the stubbornness in person and he loved messing with you. You hated the jokes he threw you and especially his smiles full of debauchery. Kai, or rather Kim Jongin, was the last person you wanted to see, but knowing that you're going to SM, probably you'll see him.

Seconds passed and you remained in the same position. Kim stupid Jongin, this was the fond nickname that you treated him when he went beyond the limits and irritated you, ending with your sweet tranquility. You tightened the straps of your backpack and you took two big steps forward, getting closer to the poster.

"Aigoo, why am I thinking about you, Kim stupid Jongin?" You asked into a mere breath and your only answer was the wind that whistled close to your ears. "Unf, you don’t deserve that I think of you so much." You cocked your nose and pointed with your index finger to his face that was smiling on the poster. "Argh, I freaking hate you!" You exasperated in a low tone, and you hit your foot on the cold floor.

"What do you think you're doing?" Quickly you won your senses when a familiar voice spoke, coming up behind you and you remembered where you were, in a public place, full of people. "If you want to look that much to me, you can call me anytime baby." You quickly turned your ankles and you faced the last person you wanted to see this time. Kai, Kim stupid Jongin. He was almost unrecognizable. A gray coat was covering his body, a scarf was covering most of his face and to complete a baseball hat was covering almost his eyes that at this point were looking at you with a certain gleam of amusement. You just knew it was him because of his voice, his annoying voice.

"Oh, you know, I'll save that job to your fans." You rolled your eyes and then you followed your path without bothering to wait for him. Why is he preposterous? Why does he always draws your attention to the negative side? Aish, why do you bother me so much Kim Jongin? Your mind tensed while you rubbed your hands in your elbows in frustration, and you rushed your steps to reach at your destination quickly.

Kai released a long sigh that was stuck in his throat, since he came upon you. His eyes traveled your back, which slowly walked away from him and another sigh was released between his plump lips. Oh, you're so stupid Kai. Why did you said that? You’re so stupid. Why don’t you do anything right? His mind poked and he bit his lower lip gently as he cursed himself. Why is it when he saw you, he had that mood to see you angry? Why does he always sent bad jokes to you just to hear your voice? Why does a mocking smile appear on his lips when your eyes met? And finally, why does his heart beat so strongly through his ribcage when he saw you? Oh, Kai knew very well why, but he never knew how to show his true feelings for you, so he would do anything to get your attention but this has made your relationship pass from mere acquaintances to a slight hatred.

Kai released another sigh and straightened his hair that was hidden under the hat. He then put his hands in his coat pockets and began to walk down the same path you were going. Oh, he already knew very well to where you were going. You'd help Sehun in his studies again. That's how he met you and he was nothing remorseful about that. The more steps he took, the more closely he could see you, and the more he filled his mind with your face and your delicate features.

A sigh of relief pierced your bouncing heart when you opened the door of SM, and you went straight to the rehearsal room, where some members of Exo probably were. You stopped in front of the rehearsal room door and you raise your right hand, ready to knock and ask permission to enter but it didn’t happen because a person stopped by your side and opened the door for you. Somewhat mesmerized, you turned your face to your left side and your eyes widened when you saw that the person who opened the door for you was Kai, which at this moment was with a big smile on his lips. He had no coat or scarf, just the hat remained on his head, but this time you could see perfectly well his chocolate desirable eyes.

"What... What are you doing?" You stammered, looking more and more astonished at him as he kept that stupid but lovely smile on his plump lips. "By any chance do you have a fever? Or are you insane?" You quickly asked, stretching out your hand toward his forehead and when your fingers landed on his warm forehead, an electric current ran through your entire body. You barely knew that Kai had felt the same, and oh, it was such a good feeling to feel your long fingers pressed on his forehead. "But oh, you don’t have a fever." You observed, removing your fingers quickly from his forehead.

"I'm not insane and I have no fever." His voice was raspy and he felt his throat dry due to anxiety. He looked you in the eyes and parted his lips to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter