Kai 2

Exo's Lullaby Oneshots ♪ (Not Taking Requests)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  when you and Kai are the last one's in Running Man. _______________________________________________________________________________

Your heart was beating wildly through your chest and the fibers of your muscles twitched, according to your whole body. Your throat was a little dry due to the excitement and your hands were a little shaky. Your breathing was ragged and your diaphragm went up and down compulsively. Your mind was racing and your ears heard perfectly well the beating of your heart.

Your eyes travel through the huge store in front of you and then you turned your face to the right and then to the left, nippily. You needed to find a good place to hide yourself. You couldn’t let them catch you and managed to take off the label that was stuck in your coat and had your name printed.

Your ears heard a few steps and you turned your ankles back to the store entrance. A quick Lay passed by you and waved, disappearing soon after. Behind him appeared Sehun and Suho, all with the same intuition of hiding.

"Hey Megan, you better hide yourself, they are close." Kris appeared on your side telling you this beforehand and then opened some door of the store. Okay, you really had to find a place to hide yourself. You wanted to win this game and help the members of Exo.

"Where are they?" You recognized the voice of one of the members of the opposing team and you stealthily hid yourself in the middle of some shaggy coats and your luck is that they were twice your size. You were very lucky that the coats were fully covering your body now. You could only see what was going on around you in a small crack that was slightly ajar. You tried not to move your body even a millimeter to not be caught. "Megan-shi, where are you?" The man of the opposing team rolled the shelves of clothes and you bit your lip certifying that no sound would come out of your mouth.

You, now, at this moment were in a television show that was very famous. Maybe, Running Man, was one of the most viewed shows in Korea. You didn’t know very well how you got here. In a second all members of Exo were asking you to accompany them and in another second you were entering a pavilion with several shops and only, exactly ten minutes ago, you find out that you were a special guest in ‘Running Man’.

"Oh... Wait..." The voice sounded outrageously and too close to you, what made your heart sink slightly. Oh God, you've never been very good in these types of games of hide and seek. “Kai-shi? Yah, yah, Kai-shi!” The owner of the voice stepped away from you with heavy steps and you placed your hand on your startling chest. That was close. You just hoped that Kai wouldn’t be caught, because apparently a member of the opposing team had seen him.

"Lay, Sehun and Suho, out!" The deep voice of the speaker was heard in a loud tone over the stores and you rolled your eyes. You knew this would happen. Why they were all together to the same place? They should separate to various places and directions, but no, they had to go all together.

A few seconds passed and you peered through the crack several times to ensure that there was no one to catch you. As you saw that the coast was clear, you slipped out through the coats and your eyes accommodated to the brightness of the light again. You gave small and light steps out of the store and you leaned against a pillar twice your width.

"Kris-shi! Stop immediately!" Another member of the opposing team saw Kris and he began to run on the large space that the pavilion had in the center. When they approached the pillar where you were, you cringed yourself as you could and you prayed not to be seen while your eyes closed tightly. "Uh, uh, I got you." Seconds later you heard Kris label be removed from his coat.

"Kris, out!" The annoying speaker's voice rang out again. "Xiumin and Luhan, out!" Not two seconds passed and the voice sounded again. Oh God, at this rate you wouldn’t be able to win. Only seven more were missing, including you, to be caught, and by your mental interpretations, there was still some time for you to win without being caught.

You still stood there, leaning against the pillar. It was really a tremendous luck, you still haven’t been caught. You raised your head a bit and your eyes scanned the stores that were upstairs. Mentally you were making plans but those plans soon ended when your eyes met those beloved and brown eyes of Kai. Well, where you should start when the matter involved Kai? You liked him, you had the absolutely sure of that, because these feelings were deeply rooted in your heart. You've liked him for a while now but you never had the courage to confess because well, you were afraid of being rejected.

“Megan, watch out!” Kai's voice sounded a little high and you recovered from your deep thought. You craned your head back and when you saw a member of the opposing team right behind you, ready to take your label, you gave a jump in shock.

"Oh, no, no." You shook your head and begin to run in any direction that your eyes could see. Your hair churned on your shoulders and a few strands of your hair covered your vision, which was a hindrance. You hear footsteps behind you and you endeavored your legs a bit more. God, you would die with sore muscles, short of breath, and above all lack of guidance. You went up some stairs and you entered a store, almost breathless.

"Kyungsoo, out!" You stopped running and you landed the palms of your hands on your knees. Great, one more out. You gave a quick look around you and you let the air enter quietly to your lungs when you didn’t see any member of the opposing team near you. "Baekhyun and Chanyeol, out!" The voice echoed again. You were already getting tired of it all. How many more people will be caught? At this rate you will be all caught up.

“Megan…” You jumped when you heard a familiar voice whisper close to your ear. You directed your face to your right and your heart skipped a beat when your eyes rested again in the eyes of Kai. "You were about to get caught back there." He approached his face of yours, which made some butterflies appear at the bottom of your belly and your eyes widened with the proximity. "You have to be careful, we have to win this." He almost whispered the words with his unique v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter