Luhan 1

Exo's Lullaby Oneshots ♪ (Not Taking Requests)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  when he's jealous.  ♪ Exo - Growl ♪ _______________________________________________________________________________

Luhan's breath failed for few minutes when he opened the door of his dorm and saw your figure standing in the doorway. His eyes stopped momentarily in your chocolate eyes, and a small shiver went through his spine, ending at the fingertips of his hands. Your silken hair was shiny and was dancing through your shoulders and a smile appeared on your pompous lips when you saw him.

"Hello best friend." You raised a hand and waved graciously in the direction of a mesmerized Luhan. You didn’t know what you provoked in him. You had no idea of the frenzy that you caused in his body. You didn’t even dream of what a simple smile from you could do to Luhan’s poor heart. "Hey, you're not going to ask me in?" You asked, seeing that he didn’t reply to your greeting and you straightened your head, raising your eyebrows in confusion.

Luhan ran again every line of your face with his eyes and he gently rested his eyes within yours, locking your sight by mere minutes and then he shook his head, removing away any thought of his mind. "Oh... Sorry, come in." His voice came out a bit low and he stretched a hand toward the hallway, indicating for you to enter. You took off your shoes and you shut the door, leaving the cold outside.

"You're not going to give me a hug?" You asked opening your arms when you stopped in front of him. This was your usual greeting. A short, little embrace. You had to admit you liked to hug him, because you could feel the warmth of his body and his scent that you always liked.

Luhan's heart stopped beating for a short second. This always happened when he knew he would touch you, when he knew he would feel your body close to him and that maybe he would be able to hear your heart rhythms, pounding along with his own fast heart rhythms, cluttering the weak melody of your two hearts.

"Oh, come here." The tip of his lips rose, drawing a shy smile and you laced your arms around his waist. Luhan gently rested his right hand behind your back and his left hand slowly your soft hair. His ears heard your calm breathing, making his heart go crazy with anxiety. You two were just best friends but for Luhan, you two weren’t only best friends because he liked you, not as a friend but as something more. He wanted you in another way to which you weren’t aware, yet. "I missed you." He blurted out, not holding more what was contained within his heart.

"I missed you too." You confessed, feeling a certain warmth, scalding your cheeks. You raised your head at the sight of Luhan, which had a broad smile on his face. It was rare for you two, to have these more tender moments with each other, since you had your life and he was almost always busy. You two barely saw each other that's why you thought it was normal to have this most endearing moment with one another. The real best friends do this, right? "Are you alone?" By the time you've done this question, a slight noise of running feet echoed through the house and you freed your arms of Luhan’s waist, looking toward in the coming steps.

"Hey, Nina-ah you came." A smiling Sehun slid in your direction. He caught you by your waist and spun you around, loosening soft guffaws. Luhan watched it all without saying anything. His lips were closed in a brief line of discouragement. The moment you came out of his arms, he felt his body shivering, because even his body felt the absence of your warmth. "Let's join the others. Come on." Luhan saw Sehun pull your arm and you followed him excitedly.

Luhan shook his head and walked quietly into the living room to join you and the other members. He knew this would happen. You adore Sehun among Exo. Luhan could be your best friend but you adored Sehun. You were both the same age, maybe that's why you get along with Sehun, but even so, Luhan was unable to feel a pang in his heart every time he saw your eyes stop on Sehun and every time you touched him, showing your adoration for Sehun.

Luhan, resignedly sat on the large sofa that was occupied by some members and he stared at the floor. I want you to be my only one. Only mine. He said internally as his eyes roamed the lines of the white carpet that was under his feet.

"Aigoo, stop it, Sehunnie." Your teasing voice penetrated through the ears of Luhan and he raised his head, looking in the direction that you and Sehun were playing around with each other.

"Oh, I just want a kiss Nina-ah." Sehun whined, leaning his forehead against your collarbone and his hand lande

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter