Little Memory

Beijing Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ayo! GG! Yeah, yeah...Shall we start?” Sooyoung led the song first, holding up the microphone.

“Omo!” the rest followed after her and she continued the rapping part.

“Just look at her, what made her go for a haircut, huh?”

“Omo!” they said in unison before Yuri stepped forward on the stage, taking control of the rapping again.

“Look at her again! Her style changed from head to toe...why so? I’m dying to know, why so? Just tell me why?”

“Haha! Let me introduce myself! Here comes trouble! Follow me!” Tiffany inserted, sounded energetic with her fluent English.

“Oh,oh,oh,eh,oh,oh,oh,eh,oh!” when all the SNSD girls started saying this while dancing according to the rhythm, the sea of fans around the stage all were clapping their hands and cheers rose up loudly as they followed, singing along with their idols.

“You are great, really!” Jessica sang and their leader continued.

“Who are you? That’s funny, isn’t she too arrogant? Saying that I’m ordinary...” Taeyeon started showing off her melodic voice and responded by Jessica again.

“Oh! Looks like she’s fallen for that man...”

“Too ridiculous! Too ridiculous!”

“She’s become prettier and ier, all because of that man? I almost asked her, what’s the cosmetic product you’ve changed to?” at last, here came the part that Luhan anticipated the most. He instantly stood straight on his feet and ducked his head higher from below the stage.

He was watching the performance from the backstage but not the main one. Instead, he was actually staying with the crews all around the side stage of this stadium. His lips twisted up into a very broad smile when he watched Seohyun was singing her part from the main stage.

Her voice was as clear and loud as always and she danced rhythmically with the catchy music. From the way she was smiling widely to their fans, Luhan could imagine how Seohyun was loving her job as an idol. She enjoyed being on the stage and entertained the fans all over the world. Besides, to him, Seohyun looked the best especially on the stage for she was always shining so brilliantly for everybody.

“I got a boy, awesome! I got a boy, kind! I got a boy, handsome boy who took away my heart...I got a boy, awesome! I got a boy, kind! I got a boy, awesome boy...I’ve completely fallen for you...” Luhan continued enjoying the last performance for SM Town concert tonight. He clapped his hands and shook his body together with the crews around when they listened the girls had reached the chorus part.

“Listen to me, do you know that person?Although being young, but his mind is full...” when the crews were shouting for Seohyun’s name, Luhan joined them as well. He jumped and laughed joyfully, acting all bold like he was part of the fans – being a fanboy to Seohyun when she sang her part again. Truthfully, he was indeed her fanboy.

“Seo Joohyun! Seo Joohyun! Seo Joohyun!” Luhan threw his hands up in the air and he kept on mumbling her name that flowed out from his mouth like a blinding spell – a spell that made him falls for her again and again. He giggled and resumed enjoying himself until someone tapped him on his shoulder.

“Yah, hyung!” Luhan tilted his head around only to see Sehun already stood beside him. He simply flashed him a grin and waved a bit to Sehun.

“Ayo, GG!” he screamed and resumed pasting his eyes back to Seohyun.

Sehun who knew a little too well about his feeling for Seohyun could only shook his head when he saw Luhan acting all hyper like this. Putting his hands on his hips, Sehun shifted his attention on the stage and moved his head slowly, enjoying the music. He heard Luhan was shrieking again and Sehun darted his eyes to him.

“Haish...hyung, you should really control yourself...it’s too obvious, you know...you might get caught by our fans...” the younger one advised him but Luhan looked sideway and frowned.

“Um...what did you say? I can’t hear you!” Luhan shook his head, grinning playfully as he shouted to him over the thundering screams around them. Sehun rolled his eyes and gripped Luhan on his arm.

“You’re absolutely crazy! Now, move along! They almost end their performance so we need to gather as one! Come along!”

“Eh? Why? Yah, yah!” Luhan tried to argue when his body was being dragged away by Sehun, entering the backstage again but he simply pouted and let his dongsaeng leading his way.

They at last reached the main backstage again and both of the Exo boys bowing their heads toward all the crews that bumped with them along the way. Chanyeol who was still giggling with Baekhyun at a corner tilted his head around and he waved up his hands toward them once he saw the two.

“Luhan ah, Sehun ah! Over here!” Chanyeol yelled out to them. Sehun and Luhan resumed making their way until they stopped in a big circle where all the Exo boys were gathering in group. Lay shifted his eyes to Luhan.

“Oh, you’re here? Where have you been just now? We changed the shirt already...” Luhan dropped his eyes down to the white shirt wrapped on his body when Lay tugged it towards him. They already changed into their official SM shirt to indicate that they will gather as one big family on the stage and greet the fans before ending this concert.

“Em...I went to...”

“He went to sneakily watch our sunbaes performing on the stage...” Sehun reported beforehand for him. Luhan scratched his hair, grinning apologetically to Lay but he exchanged glare with Sehun when they looked to each other again.

“Oh yeah? I thought SNSD sunbaes ended their song already...” Lay cluelessly commented, didn’t bother even a bit about Luhan secretly watched their performance just now because he knew how Luhan had been the die-hard fan of Seohyun for a long time.

“Luhan sshi! Luhan sshi! Where are you? Is he here already?” they heard one of the crews started asking around and Luhan raised up his hand over the crowd.

“I’m here, ma’am!” he pushed his way out among s and his other sunbaes, bowing his head politely all the way until he finally reached the woman.

“Oh, there you are! Here, your shirt! Get changed now...” she threw his own white shirt towards him and Luhan hastily caught it inside his hands.

“Wowowo...okay, ma’am...sorry to cause you trouble...thanks a lot!” he rewarded her one sweet smile and the woman simply snorted to him. She shooed him away to get himself ready but Luhan only walked back to his group members with confusion on his face.

“Man, you should see your face...why are you looking like that, Lulu ah?” Xiumin turned asking him when Luhan stopped beside him. He patted Luhan on his shoulder but Luhan held out the shirt in front of his face.

Xiumin eyed it weirdly. “What’s wrong with the shirt? Just put it on...you don’t want to be late...”

“But where should I get changed huh? There are so many female sunbaes here...” Luhan complained and threw his glance over their shoulders towards their seniors, BoA and the Fx girls who were in the middle of laughing and conversing among them.

Xiumin laughed out shortly but he reached sideway to Luhan and pushed him inside to stand in the big circle of their group. The other Exo boys grinned to him but Luhan blinked his eyes questioningly to Xiumin.

“Just change your shirt here...we will cover it up for you...there are 12 of us now...how do you expect for them to see you huh? Just get dressed!” Xiumin forced him and Luhan at last shrugged.

He hooked the shirt on Tao’s shoulder before he pulled off the shirt that was still on his body. Finally topless, Luhan quickly snatched the shirt away from Tao who giggled upon seeing him shirtless like that.

“Shut up!” he scoffed towards the tower but finally managed to roll his body into the white shirt. At last, he became identical like all of them.

“Annyeong haseyo! Thank you everyone for your hardworking!” he immediately widened his eyes and his hands came to busily fix his hair back on place when they suddenly heard the SNSD girls entered the backstage again.

Everybody nearby them exchanged bow with each other until the girls stopped to rest themselves a bit after their performance just now. The crews came to surround them, helping to fix their makeup and hair while Luhan could only watch them from afar. His eyes wildly searched for Seohyun until it stopped on her.

She was in the middle of talking to her unnies, fanning her face with her palm as Luhan could see sweat that was covering all over her face. He stared on her without blinking his eyes until unexpectedly, Seohyun changed her sight to him.

Luhan flinched in little shock but he quickly bowed down his head to her. Seohyun rewarded him her undeniably attractive smile before she held up her hand a bit and gave him a quick wave, making the boy stood frozen on his feet. He was completely blinded by her and he did nothing except to swallow hard down his throat the unspeakable happiness that he felt now. Though it was just a mere smile but to him, it was a big deal – really a big deal.

“Aish, unnie ah...” Seohyun broke away the eye contact they had and Luhan listened closely to her as she tilted her head to Hyoyeon. “...do you have any tissue or something? My face is sweating like mad...”

Seohyun just started sweeping a palm against her forehead but Luhan immediately squeezed his shoulders around and he walked robotically towards his group members. Pushing his way into the giant circle, he started ambushing everyone around for a towel.

“Excuse me, do you have a towel? No? Well, how about you? Do you have it?” he tapped each one of the Exo boys, who were all turning to him with curious eyes and simply shrugged in return when he favored for that damn towel.

He was about to give up, ruffling his hair until he paused his feet exactly next to Chen and it was magically simultaneous when that little Chen was swirling a small white towel in his hand. Luhan widened his eyes on it while Chen saw him and smacked Luhan playfully on his chest.

“Yo, dude! Just saw your face tonight...” Chen greeted him, chuckling but Luhan brought his eyes to stare on his friend and he flashed Chen a very big grin.

“Yeah...good to see you too...especially when we were performing Wolf and Growl together just now...take those two songs in count plus right now, we met triple times already! Haha!” Luhan corrected him, teasing Chen back though it was Chen that initially wanted to kid him. Chen pouted in respond to his words but Luhan grinned again and snatched that towel away from his hand.

“I’ll take this, thank you...” leaving Chen with his questioning face, Luhan paced back to the area were all the SNSD girls gathered just now. He stopped once he was standing a few steps away from them. He ducked his head towards Seohyun and noticed that she was still waiting for somebody to lend her a towel.

Luhan took a deep breath, closing his eyes for a second and he gripped tighter to the towel in his hands. He decided to bravely approach her and started dragging his legs forward. Luhan bit his lips when he could hear how noisy his heart was hammering in his chest till the thump successfully reached his ears. He counted his steps carefully, eager to reach his sweetheart until one, two and three – he stood vertically in front of Seohyun.

“Seohyun ah! There you go!” exactly the second he held out the towel to her, a lady manager ran to her side and she pushed another thin towel towards Seohyun. She blinked her eyes, stealing a glance on my reddening face before she dropped her eyes down between both of the towels offered to her.

Luhan could see the confusion drawn instantly on her face. Well, he knew that she was one polite girl and she would never do something that could put him or her manager in embarrassment. Seohyun cleared and she was about to take both of the towels when suddenly Luhan widened his eyes, watching as someone snatched away the towel in his hand.

“Thank you so much, Luhan ah! Ah, it’s really warm tonight, don’t you think? Haha!” Seohyun and him simultaneously looked around to Hyoyeon when she took away the towel just now and calmly wiped her own face.

Seohyun raised an eyebrow to her but Hyoyeon shrugged and walked away. She forced a grin, turning back to look at her manager and she gripped the towel in her hand.

“Thanks, ma’am...” bowing her head, they smiled to each other before the manager tapped her on her arm.

“It’s okay...get ready...the concert will end soon...” and her manager left the scene, leaving Seohyun and Luhan to stand awkwardly in front of each other. Seohyun started wiping the sweat on her face but she bit her lips hesitantly and slowly looked up to Luhan.

“I’m...I’m so...sorry, oppa...” she suddenly apologized for not taking the towel that he offered just now. Luhan flinched a bit before shaking his head fiercely. He waved his hands a few times in front of her face.

“No...it’s totally fine...don’t mind it...” he laughed stiffly and turned his back on her. Seohyun sighed under her breath, crumpling the towel in her hands until somebody elbowed her from behind.

“Yah, why do you look so disappointed huh? Wanna change your towel with mine?” Hyoyeon already stood grinning next to her, waving the towel she stole from Luhan just now as she winked teasingly to her maknae. Seohyun rolled her eyes.

“No, thank you...you messed it up with your own sweat already...” she answered her, chuckling shortly after that but Hyoyeon wrinkled her nose.

“Sulky...Luhan’s sweat didn’t smell nice by the way...”

“Unnie! He might hear you!” Seohyun landed a slap on Hyoyeon’s arm as the girl already burst out laughing madly but then someone clapped his hands over all the artists and they found their eyes centered upon Changmin.

“Already, my dearest family! Get ready as one...we will get out together and greet them!” he reminded as the rest cheered loudly to him, building up the spirit to continue entertaining the fans outside before they come to the closure of this concert.

“Unnie, I need to drink a bit before going out...can somebody give me a drink?” Seohyun tugged Hyoyeon by her sleeve but as her eyes scanned around, she saw Luhan was still standing in front of her with his hands were holding up a bottle of mineral water.

“Drink? I guess you need to ask it from our manag...” Hyoyeon was about to suggest it to her but Seohyun let go of her hand and she took her steps toward Luhan.

“We need to hurry so can I have your drink a little?” Seohyun stopped next to him, tilting her head upon Luhan. He looked sideway to her and blinked, trying to absorb the matter that she just said to him but Seohyun smiled shortly and took away the bottle from him.

He watched in amazement as she drank the whole bottle up in one gulp, finishing it to empty and Luhan didn’t bother to hide the smirk on his face. Seohyun closed back the cap of the bottle and she frowned to him.

“What?”

“I thought you said you only wanted to drink ‘a little’ from my water...” he was being sarcastic but Seohyun rolled her eyes and put down the bottle.

“I can’t help it...I’m thirsty...” Luhan thought about continuing their conversation but then his group members and their sunbaes suddenly running around, clasping their hands together as they burst out from the backstage.

“Oh, come on! They are ready to go out!” Seohyun jumped energetically on her feet while Luhan furiously searched around for s. He saw none of them were standing nearby him and so he turned back to Seohyun when unexpectedly, Seohyun slipped her hand against his.

He took a quick glance down on it as Seohyun entwined their hands together. “Come on! Walk out with me!”

She laughed joyfully as Luhan felt she started dragging his body to move. Seohyun linked her other hand with Sooyoung before they walked out as three from the backstage.

Luhan felt he was completely in Heaven now. They sang the closing song together, waving their hands high in the air towards the fans but his hand was still tightly holding on to Seohyun’s. They were running around, walking and wandering on the stage – everywhere – together as Seohyun sang and he followed along with her.

He knew that the fans were cheering for them. He knew that there will be gossip or more regarding tonight when their fans saw them holding hands together but Luhan couldn’t care more or less about it. Till the last moment, the entire SM artist lined up in a very long row as they were ready to bow down to the fans. Sehun walked over to him and leaned forward to whisper in his ears.

“Yah, hyung...you keep on enjoying yourself while holding her hand...it’s so scandalous, you know! Kris and the rest keep on talking about both of you just now when you’re singing with Seohyun...” Sehun reported to him but Luhan laughed and casually swung his hand with Seohyun’s.

Seohyun noticed it and she turned quickly to look at Sehun and him. Sehun bowed his head a bit to her, being polite to their sunbae. Seohyun smiled back but she didn’t say a word as she let Luhan swinging their entangled hands and she resumed talking to Tiffany who stood next to her on the other side.

Luhan chuckled and whispered back to his dongsaeng. “Yah, Sehun ah...it’s fine as long as Seohyun is okay with this...”

He indicated downward on their entwined hands only to earn a smirk from Sehun. He nodded his head lazily.

“Yeah, yeah...I got it...tonight will be the most memorable concert night ever in your life but hyung, here’s a little reminder...you’re feel to enjoy your happiness but at least, do remember to control your expression...it’s very clear to everyone how happy you’re right now!”

“Hahaha!!! Of course I’m very happy! This is Beijing and I’m proud to finally have our concert here in my town!” Luhan replied him lightheartedly but Sehun rolled his eyes and tried to argue back when...

“Come on, Sehun ah!” Luhan and him shifted their eyes beside him and they caught sight of Taeyeon who already stood there and she slipped her own hand towards Sehun’s arm, pulling him to stand closer to her.

Luhan stuck out his tongue to Sehun’s uncertain face. “That makes the two of us...”

He commented, laughing naughtily but Sehun dropped the matter and they were back standing in line again. Seohyun was still holding hands with Luhan while Sehun and Taeyeon were in pair next to them. Taeyeon started shouting to their fans.

“Annyeong, Beijing!!! Thank you so much for coming to our concert tonight!!! We all from SM Town really love everyone!!! Please keep on supporting us and may we meet again!!!”

“THANK YOU!!! ANNYEONG!!!!” and they bowed their heads in unison to them, causing the fans to scream and cheer on top of their lungs in return. That was how the concert here tonight in Beijing ended with a small memory that Luhan knew he will etch it and treasures it forever in his mind.

The one when he got a chance to hold the hand of his secret love in front of the public for the first time. Yeah, it was during SM Town Concert in Beijing – he will never forget it.

“Cheers!!!” they sat around a big round table, gathering their glass together before making a toast to each other.

Luhan slammed his own beer with Kai who sat next to him and he gulped down at once on the drink.

“Ah!!! This is so cool!” he looked over to Baekhyun where he sat in front of him across the table. Luhan smiled to him but Baekhyun made a peace sign and they continued enjoying the dinner served in front of them.

Suddenly Leetuk stood up from the end of the giant table as he held up his glass, grinning broadly to the whole SM members.

“Thank you so much for your hardworking in our Beijing concert this time...the company booked all the food for us to enjoy them tonight...so eat your heart out, okay? Thank you again!!!” Leetuk bowed to them while the SM family applauded in unison and raised up their own glasses.

“SM Town, fighting!!!” they cheered again, including Luhan and the rest of Exo. They broke laughing together, clutching their hands on their stomachs before Luhan heard the girls from the corner were nagg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter