o n e

Rain
 

R a i n...

 
 
 
Junhong stares at him own reflection on the mirror. Face tired, eyes tired, all him is tired.
 
He sigh.
 
He look, almost with pain, at the polaroid that is in the corner of the mirror. He sees his smile, the way his eyes looks so alive and fine that he feels his heart start beating faster as the memories come back. He closes his eyes. It hurts as hell.
 
 

"I love you, Junhong... Never forget that."

 

 

He doesn't mind the tear that is traveling on his cheek. Junhong's just too much tired to clean them up.
 
 
"Hey..."
 
 
A soft voice come from behind, he doesn't turn around.
 
 
"It's time."
 
 
He hears the tic tac of the clock in the wall, the way the sound start killing his eardrum doesn't make it better, he does't want to go, he doesn't want to see him.
 
For the first time in his life he doesn't want to see him again.

He wants him back.

 

The man in the corner walks into the room, Junhong is cring and he hates see him crying.
 
He says nothing and neither does Junhong, the man just fix his black tie while looking at the messy hair that his friend has. 
 
 
"I don't want to go, Himchan."
 
 
Junhong says, Himchan just looks at him, eyes tired, all him is tired as well.
 
 
"You have to, thats what he'd wanted..."
 
 
"No..."
 
 
Junhong whispers and Himchan closes his eyes. This is not the first time that this happen, and honestly he's just sick as of it, it's hurtful and the pain in his heart is killing him, and Junhong is not helping at all. He tries to help, he really wants to his best friend stop crying and he also wants to cry with him, but he can't. He needs to be strong for him and for everybody right now.
With a sigh, Himchan calms down and hugs Junhong, tight, because he knows that's what the younger boy need right now.
 
 
"He's dead, Junhong." As his words come out of his mouth, he feels the boy crying again, noisy and hopeless, squeezing his suit in his hands. Himchan let him.
 
 
He doesn't move, until Junhong stops shaking.
 
Daehyun's face appears in the door, eyes tired, he is all tired too.
 
 
"We need to go. Now."
 
 
He orders, his voice just a babble, Junhong feels more tears in his eyes.

 

Himchan takes one of his hands and Daehyun takes the other one, he doesn't want to walk. When they finally in  the car, he sees Youngjae crying into Daehyun's shoulder, while Jongup is taking Himchan's hand, his face, that always has that beautiful smile of his, looks sad, tired and angry. Junhong looks at his hands, waiting for somebody to take him and comfort him, but nobody notices his tearing eyes. He feels so cold and alone, but he doesn't cry, he can't.

 

 

 

It's raining.

Junhong is wearing nothing that a black suit, lots of people have at least an umbrella, he feels his hands shaking and his cheeks are wet, but not for the rain but for the tears.
 
He wants to say something while watching the black coffin down in the grave but his throat is dry. People is leaving, like nothing happened. Flowers are above the grave. Exactly the one he loved. Junhong closes his eyes. He needs to scream, he has to. But something inside his head is telling him to stop.
 
He knows he would hate that kind of behavior. 
 
The pression in his chest is killing him. His head is watching the words carved in the bright marble. 
 
Suddenly he feels a warm thing in his shoulders, he turned back, surprised of the person next to him. His eyes open wide, he can't believe it. 
 
 
"What are you doing here?" He whisper, his voice is shaking, with both relieve and fear.
 
 
The young man smiles, Junhong notice his smile look tired, like his eyes. 

He was probably crying too. 

 

"Yongguk..." He says and the man smiles a little. 
 

"He was my father in law, Junhong, I owe him so much, a 18-hours trip means nothing to me..."
 

Junhong feels his eyes tearing again, he let him go in Yongguk's arms, they share a much needed tight hug. 
 
 
"My father is dead, Yongguk! He's ing dead! Dead! He's gone!" Junhong cries, loud and clear, taking Yongguk's coat harshly into his hands. 
 
 
Yongguk rubs his back gently.  
 
 
"I know, Junhonggie." He says, tears rolling free in his cheeks. "I'm here with you, baby."
 
 
 
 
 
 
The silent around them is cold, but Junhong's heart, even though it still hurts, feels so warm right now.
 
 
He's not alone anymore. 
 
 
The rain stops.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Never forget that appa loves you so much, okay? And Junhonggie, make Yongguk happy too, he's a great man..."

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

*rolls*
I'm so sooooorry for all the grammar mistakes but i'm not a native speaker and i dont have a beta-reader ;A; please forgive me~
Oh, and just to let you know, yes, at the beginning i was writing pretending that yongguk was dead instead of junhong's father, but omg i just can't write a proper angst...

Thanks for reading <3