Who Are You?

My Secret Crush

"My Names Kyo...."

    At that moment I wasnt sure what that feeling was in my heart. I was lost in this persons eyes, Whom I have never met before. It was odd and strange but it was hard to look away.  All my mixed emotions and feelings I wasnt sure what this was exactly but it did feel like something. Why?

 

     As He handed me my books I still couldnt look away from his eyes. I slowly krept my hands upon my books and grabbed them holding them toward my chest. He doesnt brake the gaze between our eyes. His eyes glissened even with out the sun hitting them. His snow white skin and his silky dark brown hair that over shined his soft milky skin was just so beautiful. It was just so hard to look away. Suddenly I hear a familiar voice, Kyo looks up so I quickly do to finding the hidden voice from the end of the hallway. It was Hiro smiling wide at me, I look back at Kyo noticing him walking down toward the oppisite end of the hallway with his hand on the back of his head. "Who was that? " Hiro said softly wrapping his arms around my waiste kissing me on the neck. I look at Hiro and then look toward Kyos direction, Him no where in site. I look back at Hiro and gently push him off me and smile. "I dont know just some person I bumped into.. no big deal" I say looking toward the floor as I walk away. Hiro follows behind me putting his arm over my shoulders. "So you wanna hang out tonight? I have big plans for us." I look at him and roll my eyes he smirks playfully. "What are your plans?" A feminen voice says happily. We both turn around discovering Ming. "Oh I dont wanna hang out tonight.. im not really feeling it. Sorry guys." They both make pouty faces. "Let me guess you wanna go to the library??" Ming laughs and cuts in front of me. "Actually yes, I have this report that is due by the end of the week, and unlike you two I actually care about my grades." I smile and cut both of them off stoping them from walking any further.

 

   Soon we alll depart. It begins to grow darker outside and all the street lights flicker on and off as the bugs hit it over and over again. Im already out of my uniform and into shorts and a baggy t-shirt, with my bunny slippers on and my hair in a messy bun. I walk to through  the hall way looking out the windows as i pass each one. I quickly walk through the library door, I slowly run my finger against all the books deciding I should read first. I grab a book and look through it, I close it and begin walking to the other side of the book shelf. As I look down I read the lable im the veryback. Suddenly I bump into something very hard. I fall backwords but before I fall again something catches me. I jump forward fastly and pick up my book that I had dropped. I loooking up to my saver, I pause to my reaction. It was Kyo. " So you never told me your name.." He dropped his head and slightly looked at me.

End