There's no such pairing as DaraHae! ONLY EUNHAE.

A EUNHAE ONESHOT: HYUKJAE IS MAD BECAUSE DONGHAE REPLIED TO DARA’S TWEET.

Eunhyuk’s POV

It’s our 8th Anniversary! Can you believe it?! We actually did it! I’m just so happy I can puke rainbows!

 

 

Oh, and we also did a little airport fashion show for our dear ELFs. If it wasn’t for them, we wouldn’t even last.

 

 

I was really excited for their reaction when they see us. I dressed up as Mathilda, and you know Siwon, he’s a flirt. So yeah, we did some fanservices.

 

 

Donghae looked like his own self when he was a trainee, but he was really imitating Seo Taiji. My baby looked so cute though. I would’ve hugged him if I wasn’t stuck with Siwon.

 

 

So Kyu looked like a Mafia boss, with Sungmin, the man who’s NOT shy when he’s crossdressing, but WAS shy when he wore that martial artist costume.

 

 

Ryeowook really looked like an ahjumma. Shindong hyung looked y in that gumiho costume. Heechul hyung was really funny. He wore a blindfold and then made some gestures like he’s a professional martial artist.

 

 

Oh! And Kangin hyung. When we were talking about what we should do for our ELFs on our anniversary and decided that we do this airport fashion show, he just said he’ll wear his military outfit. Maybe because he really respects Leeteuk and Yesung hyung because right now they have to serve Korea first. A lot of elfs will think that he did it to reminisce the time he went out of army, but he really was missing our other members. Me too. I miss them all.

 

 

When we finally finished, We entered the plane and got prepared for our flight to Canada. I was trying to find Hae when I saw Kyuhyun blocking my way.

 

 

“What is it, Kyu?” I said to him.

 

 

“Didn’t you see it, hyung?” He said.

 

 

“See what?”

 

 

“Oh. Donghae’s tweet to Sandara unnie.” He said, then left.

 

 

“Hey! He’s a HYUNG for you!” I shouted at him. But about what he said. Is it true? I better find out.

 

 

Sandara Park of 2NE1 was always a sensitive topic between me and Hae. I know we are in a relationship and I know I must not even be jealous because I live with Hae, but I can’t help it.

 

 

I opened my twitter account and saw that Hae really replied to Dara’s tweet. He said, “Wait!” Why would he even say that? And in our 8th Anniversary?! How could he?! I gotta find him right this instant!

 

 

But wait. Maybe he has a reason. I need to be mature enough to find out what it is before I let myself be angered. Yes. That’s right.

 

 

I calmly waited for Hae to sit next to me, because I know he will surely tease me for crossdressing. But I top in this relationship, you know!

 

 

Then I saw him coming. Oh! There he is!

 

 

“Oh Hae! Just in time! I need to ask you something.” I said.

 

 

“W-what is it, Hyukkie?” I can see nervousness in his eyes. He must’ve known that I found out.

 

 

“I wanted to be mature and ask you about Dara’s tweet before being mad.” I said calmly, still not losing my coolness. And of course, I don’t want to scare Hae.

 

 

“Uh, that was....”

 

 

“It was what, Hae?”

 

 

“It was just uhm... I don’t really want to say it Hyukkie.”

 

 

“Why won’t you say it? Are you hidi-- wait. You really are hiding something from me!” I shouted. If Hae really didn’t do anything wrong, he would easily tell me why he did it.

 

 

“No! Hyukkie, please. Calm down. I-it’s not what you think! Really! Please believe me!” He said.

 

 

“No! I will only believe you if you tell me the reason! And since you won’t tell me the reason, maybe we should just break up!” Oh no. I shouldn’t have said that. Wait, no. NO!

 

 

Before I could help it, Donghae freed his tears. I shouldn’t heve gone too far. Why did I even say those words?! He just replied a WAIT. Just a simple WAIT.

 

 

“Hae baby, I’m so sorry. Please forgive me. I didn’t mean what I said. I know. I said I was going to be matured, but I yelled it out on you. I’m sorry. I just didn’t like it when you replied her a WAIT. I know. I’m the jealous type of boyfriend. I’m so sorry Hae. Please stop crying.” I said as Hae slowly hushed himself.

 

 

“I’m sorry too Hyukkie. I’m sorry that I couldn’t tell you the reason why I did that. But I assure you that I do love you very much and you don’t have to worry about me and Dara. We’re just friends. Okay?” He said.

 

 

“Okay. I’ll believe you. I’ll always believe you because I love you, my Fishy. Happy 8th Anniversary.”

 

 

“I only love you, my Monkey. Happy 8th Anniversary.”

 

 

I laughed in my mind. How could we fight and make up in just a matter of minutes? Well, we really do love each other. And petty fights are petty.

 

Donghae’s POV

I’m really glad that Hyukkie didn’t ask any more questions after that incident. I really don’t know how to explain to him the truth. But I am really telling the truth when I said that I only love him.

 

 

We went to Oxford University to do a lecture. It was really a great honor, but I didn’t really enjoy much of it.

 

 

Hours later, I checked my twitter account and found that Dara replied to what I had tweeted to her. Oh. I hope Hyukkie doesn’t see this though. I quickly texted Dara to explain myself.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

Yay! We finally arrived in Mexico! It’s so cool here! I wish the other guys were here too so we’re complete.

 

 

I opened my twitter account so I could tweet to ELFs and to those who took the national exams. I wish them luck.

 

 

But before I can even tweet, a message popped up. It’s from Kyuhyun.

 

 

Hyuuuunng~~ have you seen Dara’s reply to Hae hyung’s tweet?

 

 

What? Dara replied? Let me see...

 

 

Oh. She did reply. It says she was leaving London and HOW COULD WE MISS EACH OTHER LIKE THIS? What was that supposed to mean??!

 

 

I am so angry right now I won’t even care even if my english is cracked because I have to let this all out. I’m letting this anger out without anyone knowing I’m angry. I’ll make Donghae regret what he’s done!

 

 

I tweeted to Mexican fans in cracked English. I don’t even care if they laugh about it or think that Donghae played with my phone, because he’s GREAT in english, you know. BUT THAT’S NOT THE POINT! I am so angry at him now!

 

 

I am really, really, really angry. I don’t care if I’m acting childish but I won’t talk to Hae because of this!

 

 

“Hyukkie, what’s wrong?” As if on cue, Hae suddenly was beside me.

 

 

“No, nothing’s wrong. I’ll talk to you later.” Then I walked out and joined the other members.

 

 

Am I too harsh? But Donghae did say that he only loves me. And I said that I will believe him. But still, he can’t even tell me the reason why he replied to Dara’s tweet in the first place. Oh, I didn’t say anything after the incident, but I was hoping that he will voluntarily tell me. BUT NO, HE DIDN’T.

 

THE POV OF THE OMNISCIENT

When Super Junior checked in the hotel, Hyukjae (as I prefer to call him) immediately went to his room and locked his door. He’s such a drama queen. How could he even think like that when he doesn’t even know why Donghae did that thing?

 

 

And then there’s Donghae, standing outside Hyukjae’s room, his luggage with him. Seriously, I know why he replied to Dara’s tweet, but I didn’t know it would cause this much trouble. If I didn’t know everything, I would’ve thought that this Fish is cheating on Hyukjae, especially on ELFs (Philippine ELFs to be exact, because he did say DON’T CHEAT. And yes I love ELFs and I care about them sooooo much!).

 

 

Back to the topic, Donghae knocked on the door a few times, but Hyukjae won’t budge. Aish! I’m just omniscient, not omnipotent, so I can’t make him open the door. But I know he will open the door. I’m weird, right?

 

 

“Hyukkie, please open the door. I know you saw the tweet, because you don’t usually tweet in cracked English. I know it Hyukkie. Please open the door and I’ll tell you everything. Just please don’t get mad at me. I hate making you angry Hyukkie. Please forgive me. P-please, H-hyukkie.” Donghae was close to sobbing, but not for long. Before he could even let his tears out, Hyukjae opened the door and hugged him, making him surprised. See? I told you he will open the door!

 

 

Hyukjae immediately dragged him inside the room and locked the door. Oh please, I know what you’re thinking, they won’t be doing anything because the writer of this fanfiction is too innocent to make them do the things you will imagine (A/N: I AM NOT THAT INNOCENT! NO ONE STAYS INNOCENT WHEN THEY GET TO KNOW SUPER JUNIOR! WELL, MAYBE DONGHAE, OR RYEOWOOK,,, BUT YOU GET MY POINT, RIGHT???)

 

 

Ignore this hallucinating writer. So, Hyukjae and Donghae sat on the bed, with Hyukkie still hugging his Hae. Hae was already freeing his tears.

 

 

“Shh. Hae, don’t cry. Don’t cry baby. I’m here now. I’m sorry for ignoring you.”

 


“B-but.. Hyukkie. I’m so sorry. I j-just did it for a b-bet.” Donghae said. Yes, yes. He did it for a bet. He’s not lying because 5-year-old kids don’t lie.

 

 

“Bet? What bet, Hae? Wait, before you answer the question, will you please calm down? I don’t want the others to hear you crying and make them think I hurt you. But I really did hurt you. So I’m sorry Hae.”

 

 

“I should be the one saying sorry. I made a bet with Kyuhyunnie and I lost it, so he told me to reply to Dara’s tweet. When Dara replied, I explained the bet to her so she would know. Kyuhyunnie was so happy that he won the bet Hyukkie. He even took a selca on our 8th Anniversary showing that he was really a boss.” Donghae said, with a little bit of hiccups.

 

 

“Oh. So it’s Kyuhyun who made you do that?” Hyukjae said. There’s something in his eyes. I forgot the word but I know that that something is creepy. It gave me goosebumps.

 

 

“Y-yes. Are you going to do something to him? Please don’t hurt him, Hyukkie.” Aww Donghae you’re such a good person!

 

 

“I’m not going to do something to HIM, Hae.” Hyukjae said, still with that something in his eyes. Donghae didn’t recognize the emphasis on the word, but I did.

 

 

“I only love you Hyukkie. Always and forever.” I suddenly wish I was Hyukkie.

 

 

“I only love you too, my Hae. Always and forever.” And they sealed it off with a kiss! THAT WAS WHAT I WAS WAITING. And it was just..... so perfect.

 

BEFORE THE CONCERT.

STILL THE POV OF THE OMNISCIENT

You don’t like my POV? Well, you’ve got no choice but to read me if you want to finish this fanfic.

 

 

Kyuhyun was looking through his photos (because he thinks he’s super handsome, but yeah he is) when Hyukjae’s face popped up in his phone. He was about to have a heart attack, really.

 

 

Did you see it? Did you see it Kyuhyunnie~~??

 

 

See what?

 

 

Oh. You didn’t? Your photos! Your selcas last November 6!

 

 

Kyuhyun thought to himself: What??! I thought I told the staff to keep it?! I had fluffy cheeks there! And my other photo. OMYGOD.

 

 

Just then, Hyukjae’s photo popped up again in his phone. Seriously, you’re gonna die if you see that photo without being prepared (I’m joking though. Hyukjae’s handsome).

 

 

That’s what you get for making Donghae reply to Dara and making me jealous. Oh, and Kyuhyunnie, your laptop’s broken, I shipped it to Korea so it can be fixed. Also, I’m banning all kinds of video games in the dorm. Manager approved~~!

 

 

OH . Kyuhyun thought that.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I FAIL IN ENDINGS, I KNOW.
But finally, it’s finished. I hope this makes up for my absence though~~
But I know it won’t.
The whole cracked english tweeting thing was my idea,
because I talk in English when I’m mad.
Did you know that I was supposed to write an essay?
But I chose to do this first because I missed writing oneshots.
My bestfriend told me to write the oneshot because of my imagination.
Oh, and Kyuuuu was so handsome he really looked like a boss on his selcas.
That’s all. I’m afraid I’m still going on hiatus. :((
I know, I hate it too.

I promise to finish my stories in time.
Ugh. I should be apologizing right now. TT.TT
I’M SO SORRY.

 Oh, before I forget, Happy 8th Anniversary ELFs!!
For those in the Philippines, let’s all pray for them because a typhoon is Donghae biased and she’s crying on my homeland because of that DaraHae thing.
Pray for me too!
AND HOW DID YOU LIKE OMNISCIENT’S POV?
I’M THINKING THAT I SHOULD USE HIM AS THE POV ON MY STORIES.

THIS IS GETTING LONG. GOODBYE FOR NOW~~!