Bad Day

Racing Against Time
Please log in to read the full chapter

--- Next Day, Your POV

"Yeonnie!" I heard a familiar voice called me from behind.

And that voice only belongs to one person in the whole wide world, oppa.

"Byunghun oppa!" I gave him a tight hug. "I missed you! You never came to visit me anymore, I thought you forgot about me." I pouted. Byunghun oppa became an orphan at age 6, but got adopted 4 years later.

--- Flashback, 13 years ago.

"Why are you crying.?" You asked a boy who was sitting on the bench alone crying.

"Umma, appa." he choked out.

"Don't cry, everyone here don't have a umma or appa either. Here, Mr. Teddy will make you feel better. He always helped me." you said and handed him your teddy. The little boy stopped crying.

"At least you had a umma and appa, I never saw my umma or appa." you looked down and tear started to escaped your eyes and fall to the ground.

The little boy slowly placed the teddy in your arms again, but you didn't stop crying.

The little boy panic and didn't know what to do when your tears started to come out more, so he quickly pulled you into a hug and patted your head.

You slowly stopped crying and looked up at him.

"My umma always hugged me when I cry." he said, "What's your name.?"

"Muyeon." you replied with red watery eyes.

"I'm Byunghun. I'll be your oppa okay.?"

"Ne." you nodded your head.

--- End of flashback

He was also my first

Please log in to read the full chapter