First Meeting

Racing Against Time
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Muyeon ah, there here! I'm still busy, can you go and greet them.?" Sister Kim yelled from outside the room you were in.

"Ne!" you quickly washed your hands and went outside.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Muyeon imnida. Hope we can all get along well." you bowed to the 7 boys.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" they all greeted, besides one.

"Kim Sunggyu, nice to meet you. " "Lee Howon." "Lee Sungyeol." "Nam Woohyun." Jang Dongwoo." "Lee Sungjong, and yupps! We'll be good friends." he grinned.

They all introduced themselves, besides the one that didn't say hi.

"And you.?" you stare blankly at the one who didn't talk.

"Myungsoo. Now could we go instead of stand here.?" he asked with a tone of annoyance.

Myungsoo was indeed a quite boy who don't joke much, and him arguing with his parents that morning, made it worst.

"Umm, if you were to not play dumb in the beginning and introduced yourself like the others, we wouldn't be here waiting for you." you already irritated by him, and it was only the first meeting. "C'mon, I'll show you guys your room so you guys could put your stuff away." you smiled at the others.

'Sheez, someone surly woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.' you thought to yourself and you led the way.

"I know there are 7 of you but we only have 3 extra rooms for you guys. They're kinda small. Hope you guys don't mind." you showed them their rooms.

"Ani, its fine." Woo

Please log in to read the full chapter