Why ?

Love story

 

«Yah-Song Yun Hyeong….I don’t want to hear your excuse anymore!! Don’t say anything! Just wait I’ll kill you…” screamed Jinhwan to his phone. He was angry to his boyfriend Yonhyeog who went outside with his friends without telling him. He was crushing at his boyfriend in the phone and didn’t even noticed that all the family members were woke up by his voice, and continued to yelling.   

«Yah-Can you please slow down your voice a little bit, Hyung” begged Donghyuk and sat on the sofa beside angry Jinhwan.

“Why would I slow my voice down when the is at the club and happy with his friends. What will you do if that was Junhwae? You will alimentally kill him so don’t even say a word to me…!” Donghyuk made a surprised face at his Hyung comment, mumbled to himself “I’m not that scary”, and went back to his Junhwae in the bed for cuddling.

Hanbin and Jiwon was laying in the bed and too lazy to stop their Jinhwan-Hyung. Hanbin’s head was on top of Jiwon chest and making circle with his finger on Jiwon chest.   “I can’t believe that Jinhwan-Hyung can yelled the whole hour….Aigoo…How can you sleep in a time like that, Jiwon…You are unbelievable too.” Hanbin said and glared at his sleeping boyfriend. “Jiwon-ahh, I’m hungry…Jiwon-ahh…Buy me something..” Jiwon opened his eyes to see his pouted boyfriend who was begging for food.

“Ani, I’m sleepy Baby. You can go outside and make food for yourself, Okay? So, be a good boy and let me sleep.”said Jiwon with a teasing smile. “OMG! You didn’t just said what I think you said, are you buying me food or not. Do you want to be in Yunhyeong-hyung position?” Jiwon didn’t want to have more yelling boy in their house so he had to agreed and if Hanbin get angry he will be more than Jinhwan-Hyung is so he had to stopped the storm before it coming to him.

“What do you want to eat, Baby?” asked Jiwon to Hanbin who was clinging to his arm. “I don’t know, Just make sure to have enough money.” Hanbin replied back with bossy voice and a cute smile. Jiwon can never be mad at Hanbin, even though he did many thing Jiwon didn’t like. Whenever Hanbin make something wrong, he will look at Jiwon with tearing eyes and pouted lips and giving cute and weird excuses. That why maybe he can never made at his lovely and cute boyfriend.

While the couple were talking about they were going to eat, they saw worry look Yunhyeong ran to their house, and Jiwon yelled “Good luck Yunhyeong-hyung. Jinhwan-Hyung is waiting to kill you..Hahaha” The couple laughed at their Hyung’s glared and make their way to food shop.

Yunhyeong smiled at his Jinhwan-Hyung’s sleeping figure on the sofa and kneeled beside his boyfriend. He touched at his boyfriend hair, made his hand to Jinhwan cheek, and rubbed it. After a few minutes he admired his lover face, he leaned down to kiss him on the lips. “Hyung, are you so tired for worrying about me? I’m sorry, I will do a better job to make you not disappointed next time. I promise.”

Suddenly Jinhwan sat up and crabbed his boyfriend collar, and said, “I was really mad at you and I still do. Now I’m very sleepy so take me to bedroom. I want to sleep. However, think about how to make me forgive you while I’m sleeping. Now take me to bedroom”

Yunhyeong nodded at his boyfriend, kissed him on the tip of his nose and whispered “I Love You”, and carried sleepy Jinhwan to their share bedroom.

 

 

 

I hope your guys will like it. I will write more about Donghyuk and Junhwae next time. Please enjoy. ^^ 

Goodday<3