The Countdown (day two)

The Decoy Groom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 days before the official announcement....

 

 

"That jerk! That bastard!" 

"Kyu Hyun-ah! Don't say something bad in house!"  He rolled his eyes toward his sister, Ah Ra, who yelled to him yet she was still busy finishing her meal. Their parents were also glaring to him intensely. 

"Who are you talking about? Another competitor?"  his father asked. Kyu Hyun just gulped. If only he could say that their eldest son had turned mad and at this time was running into the airport, chasing the plane to Greece with his boyfriend. However, Kyu Hyun was not that evil. Maybe because he loves (because it is until now) his parents so much so that he knew this news would break their heart apart. 

"Uuuuhhhh, yes. Another cruel competitor."

"You have Yoon Ah-ah in your hands. She is still under your company, right?"  His mother was talking while giving him the dishes. 

"Yes."

"Then you have nothing to worry,"  his father smiled to his youngest child, "if Im Yoon Ah is still in your company, you will be safe. Yoon Ah-sshi is still the number one actress in people's heart."  Kyu Hyun just grinned helplessly. His father was right. Yoon Ah is (because it is until now) a life-saver. She joins Kyu Hyun's agency when he was in the middle of bankcrupty. She was a decent model at that time, and with Kyu Hyun's hardwork, she could get her first drama, which made her very famous throughout the country, or now you can say, the world. With K-pop is spreading toward the world, actors and actresses are getting the advantages too, including Yoon Ah. She is now nicknamed as "Korean's Goddess." 

But this thing has nothing to do with her popularity. Suddenly he remembered. Yoon Ah must know about his brother's action. He pulled out his phone and called someone that he knew would (or will) be always beside Yoon Ah. 

"Ya, Myung Soo-ah? It's me. Where are you now?"

"At the way to the airport. Noona had received the letter, and--"  His voice is stopped, "OPPA!"  

"OUCH!"  

"What is it?"

"Uuuhhh, sorry, all of you. I have to take this call outside."  He took himself further from his family, and listened to the phone again, "Yoon Ah-ah?"

"OPPA! WHY ON EARTH YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT MIN KYU OPPA?"

"I don't know that thing too....are you crying?"

"Of course I am! How can't you cry when you hear your boyfriend is now running away with a guy? His secretary, for God's Sake! I know him too!"  Her sobs could be heard by Kyu Hyun. Kyu Hyun felt sad to his junior. Yoon Ah didn't deserve to be treated like this. She loves his brother so much. That jerk is forever a jerk! 

"Okay, calm down. I am with my family, and they have no idea what's going on. Myung Soo told me that you guys are on the way into the airport? Do you intend to chase him?" 

"OF COURSE! I will make him come back to me!"  OH NO! If media and papparazis found out that Yoon Ah's boyfriend is gay, her career....his agency....everything that they have built will be destroyed!

"No, Yoon Ah-ah! Listen to me! Don't chase him, okay! I'm on my way on sending someone there to chase him!"

"I don't care! Min Kyu oppa is my love! I don't care about everything!"  This is bad!

"Give the phone to Myung Soo, Yoon Ah-ah."  A silent from there, for just seconds, "hello?"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT, KIM MYUNG SOO? LETTING HER CHASING THAT BASTARD?"

"Hyung! I'm sorry! But you know noona when she is determined of something! There is nothing and nobody, including me, can stop her!"

"Okay, this is what you should do. The driver, is he?"

"Yeah, Baek Hyun. He is the driver. Who else, hyung?"

"Just listen to me! Tell him, secretly, that he needs to take some time! I will send someone there to stop my brother, before anyone finds out!"

"Okay." 

"Now turn off the phone, moron."

"Why do you always--"  Kyu Hyun turned his phone, harrowed his hair, and called someone else, "Sung Jong-ah? It's me, your beloved boss."

 

~~~

 

"WHAT? WHO? Okay, but I think I just get my free day....okay, hyung. Your wish is my command. Yes, I will go to the airport immediately."  Sung Jong sighed. He was just waken up this afternoon because he had his free day. He was busy preparing the announcement of Yoon Ah's personal relationship, which was at this time, a mess. He ditched his blanket, changed his clothes, and opened the door. There was no one here. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter