Dinner p.1

Idol and I

Arrived home

 

"Hey! How's the shopping?" Chen asked excitedly.

 

Sehun keep silent and go through his room. He's still mad i guess. But why? That sasaeng just asked me to stay away from them. They're not harm me actually. Why do Sehun need to be mad like that?

 

"What's wrong with Sehunnie?" luhan asked

"I don't know. There's a fan who asked me to stay away from you guys but then Sehun came and asked me to get on the van. He seems mad. He had told me that that fan was sasaeng." They looked each other. Chen who's excited just now, is not anymore. What's wrong. I'm pissed.

"Aaa sasaeng? Don't worry Nana, Sehun doesn't like sasaeng. Its normal right?" luhan explain. I just nodded. Well maybe its normal.

 

I went to my room and place my thing and go back to EXO's dorm and make their tea for this evening. EXO is busy playing,watching tv, online and others, while me and D.O in the kitchen prepared for tea. Sehun seems to be okay. He also joined them in the living room.

 

"Wanna help?" suddenly someone touch my back. His voice seems like Kai. Omagosh kai touch me. Oh yea for sure he wants to meet kyungsoo.

"Wow Kai, what's wrong with you today? You'll never help me before, and today? Are you sick kai?"

"aa hyung, sometimes why not right nana?" what i can do just nodded. I have no idea. I'm blank because of his action just now.

"Or because of Nana? Jongin please, yaa I know Nana is younger than you, doesn't mean you need to like her" What the actual are they talking about. I'm here and they're talking like I'm invisible.

 

"I'm g-going f-first" and walk away from that kitchen. The longer time i stay there, the more they will talking like I'm not there. Sigh.

 

"Hyung! Why are you saying like that? You can't! I'm scared she will think the other way hyungggg!!!"

"What? What will she talking about? Aigoo. What ever lets go"

 

We have a tea at the living room while chatting each other. EXO need to go 8pm tonight. Jae Hee unnie will going there from her home while Ha Ra unnie will not be there tonight. So, I need to be with EXO with manager oppa.

 

"Who do you like in EXO?" Baekhyun asked. I don't know how to answer. I'm scared that my answer will hurt them. "Its okay. Just be honest"

"um its actually Luhan, Kris, Kai and Baekhyun oppa"

"Wow! You like 4 people? Which one is first? Me? I know ya" lol baekhyun.

"Its Kai oppa" I can hear Baekhyun's 'tch' sound. I'm sorry oppa.

 

"Ah really Nana? Come here" Kai suddenly asked me. Damn he's so ing attractive. I'm just get closer to him. Not that close and suddenly. He hug me. "Thank you".

 

My jaw drops, my eyes become round. I can't believe Kim Jongin hug me. Help me.

 

"Aigoo Kim Jongin, stop please. I really hate to see this ew" Luhan say. Suho, Tao and Sehun doing puke sound. "ah nei oppa." and I push him away and back to my seat.

 

"I'm going now. Don't forget you schedule tonight. Get ready! Bye!"

 

All along the way I'm going back to my room. I still can't forget the way Kai asked me to get closer to him. The way he takes my hand and take me to his embrace. And the way he hugs me. I still can't believe my dream comes true. Is it really kai or I'm still dreaming? Oh god help me.\

 

You're not usually make up. Just put powder and styled you hair. But for tonight you wears skirt, tied your hair become ponytail and flat shoes. On your way to EXO's room, you meet Kris. You just bow to him and he smiled. Its like you're dreaming. "You're pretty tonight" and he's smile. I don't know what to reply and smile awkwardly. You follow him to their room.

 

"You guys ready? Lets go. I'll be waiting at the van okay!"

 

"Dongsaeng ah! Wait. I'm following you"

"Me too!"

"Aish Don't cut my line! Nana I'm follow you"

 

Such a adorable kids

There's 2 van in front of their apartment,

 

"Let me be with you okay?" Kai said. I was like. Whatever this kid

"Just get in the van. And I will choose to be with who. HURRY!!" I'm shouting since we're already late.

 

I'm get in the van with Luhan, Xiumin, Chanyeol, Sehun, Lay and Suho. I don't even know that Lay is very talkative. He can't stop talking and acting cute. Like seriously he's so damn adorable. I can't.

 

At the resting room, I'm giving their suits while Jaehee unnie currently stylist their hair.

 

*BANGGGG*

 

"OMAGOSH MY GUCCI WHAT IS IT?!" Tao screaming. Everyone burst into laughing. And also I do lmao.

 

"Where's Nana? Kim Nana!!" he's shouted

"I'm here. Why?"

"Nana! You need to be with them at the red carpet. Could you?"

"M-me w-why?"

"Just walking through red carpet. Likes yout ake them anything just please. There's a dress in the right 2nd level wadrobe wear that and get ready! Jaehee noona. Please also help nana thank you!"

 

My jaws drop. What on earth is this.

EXO's eyes blinked.

We're blank.

Why suddenly i need to walk with them.

What should I do

 

------------------

 

Hello! Chapter 5 posted. Again I'm telling you guys. Take this as a imagine okay? Don't take this serious haha. and the information about EXO I also don't know if its true or not hehe. I feel like wanting to write (EVEN I'M NOT GOOD) What you guys think? If I do write , I think I'm gonna write only 4 people in EXO its Kai, Luhan, Kris and Baekhyun since I'm not good in that kind of thing and I can't think if many idea how to make 'that' thing. Okay! So, maybe I'll posted it after this hehe :3