Autumn

Untitled: SM Family One-shot Collection

Her pencil flied over the canvas, leaving smooth pencil everywhere, shading the shadows darkly and the highlights lightly. Yoona stopped and looked up from the canvas and smiled at Kai, and motioned for him to come.

 

“It’s beautiful!” Kai exclaimed, holding the canvas up. It was a picture of Kai sitting on a bench, reading a book. Leaves were falling around him, indicating that it was autumn.

 

Yoona smiled shyly. “It’s not perfect yet, I need to do some finishing touches.” She ped her shoulder bag and put the canvas, which Kai had handed back to her, into the bag. “Do you like it?”

 

“Are you kidding me?” Kai asked, laughing. “Like? More like love.”

 

Yoona pouted and crossed her arms. “Liar, you lied to me,” she spit out.

 

Kai, surprised by her sudden change of attitude from gentle to crossed, looked at her wide-eyed, puzzled. Yoona laughed at Kai’s reaction. Her pouting, crossing of arms and spitting words out venomously had the effect she had so wanted. Kai stared at her wide-eyed again when she started laughing. “Yoona?” he asked, cocking his head to the side.

 

“You promised you wouldn’t love anybody and anything but me, stupid. Don’t you remember?” Yoona’s almond-shaped eyes turned into crescents and the corners of her cherry-red pouty lips turned up. “Stupid Kai… How come you memorize all the formulas for the algebra class in 30 seconds, yet not remember the first thing you said to me when you proposed to me?”

 

Kai laughed and hit Yoona on the arm playfully. “Oh, come on, sweetheart, of course I remember what I said to you when I proposed to you. I just didn’t know you were referring to it,” Kai murmured and sat down on the bench next to Yoona and pulled her into him by her shoulders. He closed the distance between their lips by kissing her.

 

Yoona smiled into the kiss as the golden autumn leaves began to fall on them. 


Um... Really short first story... ^^ Yay! KaiYoon! Or YoonKai! Or however you call them... Hehe I like them together. :D I should've made it longer though... Sorry for the short first story. I'll try to make it longer later. ;)