“Eyes closing and then opening again, scared this is all a dream...”

Love Can't Be So Simple!
Please log in to read the full chapter

He smiled at me, his brown bangs falling over his eyes. He flicked his bangs out of the way and I smiled back. He took my hand and pulled me up the hill that overlooked a beautiful green meadow full of daisies and grass that reached my knees. The sun was setting in the distance as he held up a hand to say 'Wait'. I nodded and watched as he ran down the hill to his parked car. He opened up the car door and rummaged inside. I headed down the hill into the meadow, admiring the flowers. He was back soon enough, holding a cute blue polaroid camera. He handed it to me and I snapped a picture of him. It printed out and I tucked it into my pocket, along with more pictures we took afterwords. 

We sat down on the hill under a big tree, leaning against the trunk. He was talking, and I was nodding and laughing. He reached over and held my hand casually, laughing at something I had said, his eyes smiling happily. For a while, we were quiet. I stared into his dark but bright eyes as he leaned in closer to me. Our lips barely touched.

I woke up with a jolt.

"Kim Hana, get up, you've got to go to school!" Mother yelled through my door. I sighed and stretched, sitting up. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. 7:46. My eyes wandered to my background picture- Him, the one in my dream. Kim Minseok, better known as Xiumin, the oldest in EXO. My chances

Please log in to read the full chapter