VI

Wait
"Hana, are you better now?" My co worker asked me. 
 
"Yes. I am fine now." giving them a sure smile.
 
I am in my office now making the costume stage for VIXX upcoming stage. Those weird dreams still taunting me but i decide to ignore it at times. VIXX decided to do a dark concept this time so i guess it will be harder since I usually design a bright fashion style. While i was mixing the colour and type of cloth, my phone notifies me that i got a text message. I read it and it is from Sanghyuk.
 
'Lets have dinner today'
 
I agreed to him since I don't really have much stuff to do and it had been a long time since i been out with a friend. I decided to pack my stuff since it was already 6pm. I waited for the elevator with anxiousness since it was my first time going out with a guy apart of cousins and brother. I was out the lobby and someone called my name. It turned out to be Sanghyuk. He held my hand without me even noticing since I didn't even know he is going to take me from work. He lead me and we went to my favorite cafe down town. 
 
"Can I have an Iced Americano and Java Chips please" He ordered
 
I looked at him in surprise since he already knew what I wanted. We took a table right at the corner so we will not able getting caught. I took a sip of my drink and tried to start a convocation but i can't. It wasn't really an awkward moment but it too comfortable to interrupt it. As i drink my drink, I got another flashback.
 
"Hana!" He called me.
 
I looked at person who is calling me and he gave me a kiss. I blushed at his action. 
 
"Oppa! We are in public!" I whined
 
He smiled cheekily and continue giving me kisses on my cheeks.
 
"I love you Hana yah" He said and give me kisses.
 
I snapped out from my day dreaming session as Hyuk was trying to get my attention. I gave him a weak smile telling him I am fine. Of course I wasn't. The flashback seems like this cafe itself. Soon, someone my eyes were closed by someone. From his perfume, I was positive it was Wonshik. He gave my crown a kiss and sat down beside. 
 
"Ravi hyung said he was bored and he misses his favorite cousin so I called him up" said Hyuk.
 
After rounds of talking and laughter, they decide to call it a day and go home and rest. VIXX had an overseas schedule in two days time. I was a little sad since I can't meet them for a few days. They said they are going to America for their last Showcase and also to shoot one of their music video. As we go out, Ravi decides to look at the photo that is pasted on the wall in the cafe. I followed him and then he pulled me away from the photos. 
 
"Oppa! I want to see!" I whined.
 
He ruffles my hair and walks away from me. I puff in annoyance. Then, someone gave a kiss on a cheek. It turn out to be  Sanghyuk. He was blushing too. He was as red as a tomato. To be honest, he was redder. He held my hand and we walked behind Ravi. As the most protective cousin (but he is more protective when he comes to Jiwon) Ravi yanked Sanghyuk's hand away. Hyuk whined like he like a baby who doesn't gets him want and taunted him that he his going to tell his Hakyeon hyung. Ravi rolled his eyes at how childish Sanghyuk is. They waited for the bus with me before it comes. I bid them goodbye as i ride the bus. I smile creeps on my lips as I thought about the kissed that Sanghyuk gave me. Unknowingly, I place my fingers on the place where the kiss was planted. 
 
---
 
Hyuk's POV
 
Ravi and I were walking side by side to our dorm. We weren't really talking ever since we send Hana off. Ravi decide to go to the convenience store and buy us warm milk since the night was really cold. We found the nearest playground and we sat on the swing that we often play with. We were still not making any conversation until he decides to speak. 
 
"Hyuk, if I ask you question, please answer me truthfully." I look at him and nodded and he continued, " Were you Hana's boyfriend?" 
 
__
 
Hello my readers. I know i am bad author nim. I have been writing oneshots instead of continuing this fic. I never going to abandon this fic though! I hope you keep on reading ^-^
 
Pinkgrey28: Hehe, yeah. I hope you enjoy it. :)