My Only One !

I'm Your Girl

AT SEOUL UNIVERSITY

AT THE CLASSROOM 

All the students in the classroom was playing and being noisy while Yoona was having an Imaginable Daydreaming while looking at Siwon whose listening to music right now

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQO6_G5bwnNbJXdJl6lK3i

Taeyeon noticed Yoona having daydream again

She slowly go at her and looked at her face 

She looked where she was looking

Ahhh...Yoona !!!!! I caught you !!!! Finally !!!! Hahahhaa ''Taeyeon Said Happilly WHile Laughing''

Yoona was shocked

Ahh...U....Unnie....Wha....What do you mean ? Why are you laughing ?''Yoona Asked Shockingly''

Taeyeon whispered to her

Yoona , You liked Siwon ,Right ?''Taeyeon Asked''

Ahh...What ? Ahh....''Yoona Said Nervously''

Don't Worry , We will support you ''Taeyeon Said''

Right ! ''Sunny Said Happilly''

Yoona , We already know your secret so Don't pretend that its nothing ''Jessica Said''

But ahhh...Ho....How ?''Yoona Asked''

Ahh...Hello ! Its very very obvious ! You know ! You keep on watching him for about 2 hours ! We are guarding your actions then we saw You having daydream while looking at him in focus !''Yuri Said''

Go and Confess at him ''Hyoyeon Said''

What ? Ahhh.....Confess ? I.....I can't !''Yoona Said''

Why ? Are you afraid of him ?''Seohyun Asked''

Ahh...No ! I'm just shy ! What if he refuse me ? ''Yoona Asked Sadly'

You will not know if you didn't try ''Sooyoung Said''

But Ahhh....I really can't ''Yoona Said Sadly''

Siwon stand and go to them

Yoona was very nervous and everytime he was getting closer , her heartbeat fast

Ahhh.....Girls ! Hello .Wanna borrow my Phone ? ''Siwon Asked Happilly''

Huh ? Borrow ? Ahh.....Ahh...W...Why ?''Yoona Asked''

Ahhh....Nothing , I just thought that you ! You just being focused in one place so here's my Earphone and listen to music so you'll never be bored ''Siwon Said''

Ahh....Okay , Thanks Yoona will borrow that ''Sunny Said''

Siwon smiled and leaved 

Yoona was very very happy'

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! He let me borrow his Phone ,Yes !!!''Yoona Said Happilly''

Ahhh....Yoona , Go check his Phone ! Look if there's a picture of someone .Maybe he has secret ''Hyoyeon Said''

After 1 hours , Siwon back to the classroom and Yoona and the girls still looking at his photo on his phone

Siwon saw them

When Yoona clicked one folder 

They was very shocked

Ahh....Yoo.....Yoona ! Is that you ?''Sooyoung Asked''

Huh ? Me ?''Yoona Asked''

Yeah ! Look ! Girls ! Siwon has Yoona's Stolen Photo in his Phone . Ahhh....Yoona .I think he likes you too ''Taeyeon Said Happillly''

Him ? Like Me ? Impossible !''Yoona Said Sadly''

Hyoyeon smiled

Ahhh...Choi Siwon ''Hyoyeon Said''

Siwon go to them

Ahh....What is it ?''Siwon Asked Happilly''

Ahh...Explain these to us ''Hyoyeon Said While letting Siwon saw Yoona's Picture in his Phone''

Ahh....That !!! Ahh...Yeah ! About that ,Actually I am going to delete that but I forgot .Sorry ! Ahh...Its not me ! I didn't take that shot ! Trust Me ! Heechul take that Photo . Yeah ''Siwon Said''

Ahh...Delete ?''Yoona Asked Sadly''

Yeah , Why ? Do you want me to send it to you Via Bluetooth ?''Siwon Asked'

No ! No need ! Okay , Just de...delete my photo now ''Yoona Said Sadly''

Okay , So Girls Bye .I need to go now and I will borrow my phone now ''Siwon Said''

Siwon leaved the classroom

Yoona was very Sad

Girls ! I already told you that he will never love me ! Look ! He's not the one who take that photo iof myself .Its Heechul ! That Guy !!! Then he will delete it now ''Yoona Said Sadly''

Ahh....Relax ! We ddin't already know the truth ! Maybe he's lying ''Sunny Said''

What do you mean ?''Yoona Asked''

What if Siwon loved you too ? What if he's just shy to confess ?''Seohyun Asked''

Ahh....Maybe Not ''Yoona Said''

What if ! Will you accept him ?''Yuri Asked''

Aishhh , Just Lets Leave Now !''Yoona Said Angrilly''

Fine ! But Tomorrow , Don't Worry ,We will make you prettier ''Yuri Said Happilly''

 

AT NIGHT

AT YOONA'S BEDROOM

Yoona was in her bed while looking at Siwon's Stolen photo in her Phone

She was very very happy looking at his Handsome Face

You're so Handsome , Choi Siwon . I really really really like you .I just hoped that tomorrow ,you will give attention on me ''Yoona Said Happilly While Looking AT His Photo''

 

NEXT MORNING

The Girls make up Yoona very pretty .

Girls ! I don't need that ! I don't want these 'Yoona Said''

Done !''Yuri Said Happilly''

Wow ! Yoona ! Look ! Look at yourself in the mirror ! You look like an angel from heaven .You're so Pretty ''Jessica Said Happilly''

 

AT THE SCHOOL

Yoona Arrived 

All of the studenst looked at her

Ahhh.....Is that Yoona ?''Students Asked''

Yeah , Wow ! She's so Pretty ''Student Said''

She was very Shy walking in the Hallway while many students are looking at her

Wow ! ''Students Said''

She just smiled 

She go upstairs and she wears sandals with high heels 

When she split and will fell in the ground while going upstairs when a guy saved her and fastly checked if she's fine

She looked at the guy 

SHe was shocked

Ahh....Si....Siwon ?''Yoona Asked Shockingly''

Ahh....Are...Are you ALright ? ''Siwon Asked''

AHh...Yeah ''Yoona Said Happilly''

Yoona was siiting in the ground

Ahh....Here ! Hold my hands ''Siwon Said''

Ahh...Huh ? Ho.....Hold ?''Yoona Asked Nervously''

She holds his hands then he help her to stand 

Next Time , Be Careful ''Siwon Said''

Okay ,Thanks for saving me ''Yoona Said While Blushing''

Siwon looked at her

Wait a Minute , You're Pretty . Yeah ''Siwon Said Happilly''

Yoona blushed

Trust Me ''Siwon Said ''

He smiled then leaved her happilly

The Girls was secretly watching Yoona

They go at her

Hey Yoona ! That's your chance ! You lose your one chance ''Sunny Said'

AHh....Sorry . He's so handsome when he smiled so ....so I can't told him . Okay !''Yoona Said''

Aishhh , Then We will go to the next plan !''Sooyoung Said''

Ahh...What Again ?Another Plan ?''Yoona Asked''

Yeah , Until he became closer to you''Seohyun Said''

Yoona became sad

 

AFTERNOON :

We will make you ride on Siwon's Motorcycle with him ! Hahahhaha ''Tiffany Said''

Huh ? ''Yoona Asked SHockingly''

Then Siwon Go Out from the Classroom and go to the Parking Area

 

AT THE PARKING AREA

Siwon get his Motorcycle when Jessica pushed Yoona strongly to Siwon

She fell to Siwon

Ahhh....Ahhh....''Yoona Cant Talk''

Ahh....Are you alright ? You must be really careful for the 3rd time ,Okay ''Siwon Said''

AHh....Okay ''Yoona Said''

When Yoona's feet felt hurt

Ahh!!!!!!!!!Auchhh !!!!!!''Yoona Said Sadly''

What's Wrong ?''Siwon Asked''

Ahh...I think my feet just got hurt .Bye''Yoona Said Sadly''

Ahhh....No ! Come Here , Ride in my Motorcycle.I will bring you to your home ''Siwon Said''

Huh ? AHhh.....Ho...How ?''Yoona Asked Shockingly''

Siwon carried her bridal style

She was very shocked while looking at his face 

Siwon looked at her face

They have an eye to eye

Woahhh !!! Girls ,Look ! Eye to Eye ''Jessica Said''

Wow !!!! She's so Lucky''Sunny Said''

Ahh....Wha....What are you doing ?''Yoona Asked''

Ahh....I will bring you to your house .Okay .So Hold On Tight !''Siwon Said''

Yoona can't touch him because she was shy

But when the Motorcycle start ,she was shocked and fastly hugged him in the back

Ahhh.....Hold On Tight ! Okay ''Siwon Said Happilly''

Yoona was hugging him from the back

Wow ! So Sweet ''Taeyeon Said WHile looking at them leaving together''

Succeed ''Yuri Said Happilly''

We're not finished yet ! Okay ! They're didn't became friends ''Seohyun Said''

They all smiled at each other

 

AT YOONA'S HOUSE

Siwon and Yoona arrived

So I have to leave now , Bye ! See you tomorrow in class ''Siwon Said Then Leaved''

Yoona can't believe that Siwon bring her in her house and he also give her a ride in his Motorcycle

12:00 PM

Yoona can't sleep because of happiness

He's so handsome . I can't believe that he bring me home ! I wished I'm not dream