My secret^^

My secret boyfriend

The streets were covered by one thick blanket of white snow.I grab an umbrella since snow was still falling.Being my forgetful self,I wore a thin piece of clothing and headed out to see my boyfriend.I walked to the park we were suppose to meet at,in 3a.m in the morning.Who could blame him?He just came back from Japan,today and wanted to meet me.

I tried to keep myself warm and rub my shoulders.I waited for a few minutes when I heard his angelic voice calling out to me,"PRINCESS!"I turned to see my boyfriend,Jung Dae hyun.He ran over and hug me.

"Sorry,princess.Did you wait long?"he asked.I shook my head and hugged him."Princess,why are you wearing so little clothes?"he asked."I forgot to take my jacket,"i told him.He took off one of his jacket and covered me with it."My princess can't get sick,"he told me.

I smiled and we started to walk to my house."I think that you should stay for the night.The snow is getting heavier,"i told him."Let me just tell Yongguk hyung,"he said,taking out his phone and texting.He shoved his phone in his pocket and together,we walk home.

I opened the door to my house and we both went in."So cold,"i shivered and went in to the living room.I plopped to the sofa and Dae hyun sat beside me.We switched on the TV and started to watch some movies.He casually put his arm over my shoulder and I cuddled next to him."Princess,I missed you,"he told me,before pecking my lips.I smiled and kissed him back.We had perfect french kiss when someone ruined it.

"JUNHI NOONA!THE HYUNGS AND I ARE Staying for the night......What did you guys do?"he asked."JUN HONG!DON'T DISTRUB THEM WHEN THEY WERE MAKING OUT!" we heard Him Chan shouted."How did you guys get in?"i asked."Oh,Daehyun hyung left your house key at the van and since the dorm is abit far away,we decided to crash here.So you can continue to make out,now.We won't distrub you,"my brother said before running into his room.

I face-palmed.I love Zelo.I really do but sometimes,he is really annoying."That is your brother,there,"Daehyun reminded me.Dae hyun gave me a peck on the cheeks and rest his head on my lap."Princess,Sorry about the members.They can be really annoying sometimes,"he said."YAH!What do you mean annoying?!"Young jae shouted.I laughed,along with Daehyun.

"Princess,I missed you alot.I really wanted to meet you as soon as I could but you know,I have saseng fans and I am afraid that they will hurt you,"he told me."AWWW!!"Him Chan 'aww'ed,hearing us."Yongguk oppa,can you stop you members from distrubing us?"I asked."Kim Him Chan,Yoo Young Jae,I still can tell the manager that you skipped 2 days of work in Japan for sight seeing,"Yongguk threatened.

"*YAWN*I am so tired,"Young jae faked."Let's sleep!"Him chan cheered.I look at Daehyun and saw that he is asleep.I kissed his cheek and softly pat his arm."I love you,Daehyun oppa.Good night,"I told him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY!!

MY FRIEND REALLY WANTED ME TO POST THIS STORY!!!!!!!!

AND I KIND OF LOST THE BET........T>T