Unexpect Comfy from A Stranger

My Concealed Heart

 

“Who are you?” Kyungsoo turn his head from the stove to the futon where a girl laid just few feet from him. Didn’t bother to answer her question, he continued his work. He put some pepper to the soup before checked the flavor. After he was satisfied, he settled small table beside the futon. Still in silence, he put the clay pot contains hot soup on the centre and put rice on two small bowls for both of them.

“Who are you?” The feminine voices repeat her question again as Kyungsoo placed his palm on her forehead before curved a smile in his face.

‘The fever already descended’ He murmured “Instead answer your question, seem like I’m the one who have to ask ‘who are you’” Kyungsoo said softly as he helped the girl to propped the position to sit and placed two pillow on her back.

“I’m Hana” She frowned as she pulled the blanket away and cold welcoming her.

He sat in front of her and offered a spoon “I’m Kyungsoo”

Hana stare at the food in motionless, she usually didn’t ate rice as breakfast “I not ate rice as breakfast” She whispered slowly, tried to not hurt his feeling

“Don’t be like princess. And it’s not breakfast, its lunch” Kyungsoo said sharply without looking at her.

Hana turn her eyes everywhere, looking for something that could signed the time. As she observe the room, she realized the room where she sat was exactly a bedroom, kitchen, and living room in same time. Surely this apartment were smaller than her own room in his man

She already saw this kind of apartment in some drama, but never expect it would least room for movement, especially with futon in the centre where she sat and stack of books in the corner of room.

Hana stare through the small window, the cloud seems dark with raindrop blurring the window but gladly the thick glass muffled the storm outside.

“Can you stop staring?” Kyungsoo voice startled Hana, clumsily she take spoonful of rice and put them in .

“The weather said it would be storm till past noon, so you stayed here for a while. Since you were still in fever. And I’ll send you home later if the weather turns better.” Kyungsoo said, and it sounded more like demanding than offer.

Hana nodded her head.

She didn’t really know how she came here, so she asked “How can I come here?” Hana asked, without dare to gaze at Kyungsoo.

“I found you fainted on the road, I worried you can’t survive in the storm so I take you here” Hana didn’t like the way Kyungsoo explained it. It such like he didn’t do anything big, just like he saved a cat from the drain. But after all he was saved her from death, so she bent down politely.

“But how can you fainted in street like that?” Kyungsoo asked, his eyes concern on her.

“I don’t know” Hana raised his shoulder “Maybe I drank too much last night. Usually my friends would bring me home, but ...” She paused her words “Maybe they drunk too, so they didn’t notice me”

Kyungsoo was not stupid. He clearly see her face frowned a bit, and what she said in the last actually lie.

“I see a red-haired girl last night with you before she runaway and left you there...”

“You see Jae In?”

Kyungsoo nodded, he was about to said that her friend named Jae In is purposely left her there as she spoke again “Right what I said, they drunk and didn’t noticed me”

“They not drunk, they actually conscious... “Kyungsoo groan in annoyance as someone knocked his door, and was cut his words. He stood up from his position to open the door.

There was an old woman smiling at him, while holding umbrella in her right hand and a tote plastic bag in another hand. She murmured something that Hana ears couldn’t reach and handed that plastic bag to Kyungsoo. Hana clearly see that old woman eyes piercing on her for mere second before pass away through the door. And Kyungsoo bowed politely as the old woman as she disappears.

Hana want to ask what they talked a while ago, but seems like Kyungsoo didn’t have good mood after little conversation with that old woman, so Hana just finish her food and sat patiently as Kyungsoo pick up the dirty dish to the sink.

She laid back to the futon as she listen carefully the sound of water splashed in the sink and the spoon, bowl, chopstick accidentally hit each other.

She was surprisingly comfortable in a stranger place. She was not the one who used to sleep around, she actually a home girl. But the way Kyungsoo silenceness, warm thick blanket, and strange peaceful atmosphere in this small place made her feel calm.

Kyungsoo nudged her shoulder and earn groan in protest from her “What do you want?”

Kyungsoo taken back a bit, she was polite and quite cute just few minutes ago, but she was harsh as she glared at him in annoyance. Such a bipolar. He thought.

“This” Kyungsoo take her hand and put a pill in her palm and a glass of water in her other hand.

Without any hesitation, she put the pill on and swallows it with the water.

As she drinks the water slowly, her eyes took a peek on the plastic bag that the old woman gives to him a while ago. Such like he know what she doing, he put contain of that bag and placed that beside her.

She almost chocked as she found that was her clothes.

Hana immediately realized she was not wearing her last night clothes, but a loose pajama.

Kyungsoo can’t help to chuckled. The way her eyes widened, and how her face turn into shock was priceless. Not to mention she was spilled out the water messily.

“What happen last night? And who the one who changed my clothes” She glare at Kyungsoo in fury.

“Ha! You didn’t remember what happen last night?” Kyungsoo lip curved into a smirk and raised his eyebrows. Intentionally he his upper lip.

“What?” She squealed and crossed her arms on her chest. He face was blushed red like tomatoes

Just a while ago she was glaring at him like she was about to kill him, then she changed into a feared kitten. That was really entertaining for him, and he was in mood to playing,

“Remember I give you a pill a while ago, and you drank it without asked me what medicine that was. Don’t you felt pain or sore in your body?” His smirk getting wider as her eyes widened than before in panic.

And her panic just last for mere second, before she shot him again with death glare. “Tell me what happen last night!!” She demanded

He chuckled sarcastically as he watch the changed of her expression in mere minutes. ‘How a bipolar’ He murmured


Hello hello. Here new story from me. I decided to write this story after I re-watched 'Prosecutor Princess' that was a good drama ^^