To New York!

Thank You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV:

"Rrrriinnngggg!!!" I slowly opened my eyes. It was 5.20a.m. time to wake up unless I want to miss my trip to New York. I quickly got up and headed to the bathroom to bathe, brush my teeth and do my morning skin care routine. After all those stuff, breakfast! Hmm....maybe I should just eat breakfast at the airport. I glanced at my watch. 5.40a.m. Good. I can go to the airport now and have plenty of time to eat my breakfast. Since my house is pretty near, it would take about 15 minutes to reach there. I gave my parents a quick peck on the cheek and left the house. I can't wait!

- End Of POV-

By 6.05a.m., the four of them were already at the airport, eating breakfast together. They were already talking about what they wanted to do there.

"How do you think Mr Kim's daughter looks like? Do you think we know her?" Yoona suddenly questioned. "Maybe. We should just wait and see." Luhan replied. Yoona shrugged her shoulders and they continued eating.

It was 6.30a.m. sharp and Mr Kim's daughter was still nowhere to be seen. "I think she's not coming." Yuri stated. "That's okay! At least we are going together." Jessica said. "Who said I was not coming? Of course I am! I can't let Luhan go alone with three losers!" A sarcastic and rather familiar voice was heard behind them. They turned around hesitantly and to their disappointment, it was Hyuna.

Luhan facepalmed himself. YoonYulSica just looked at her unwilling to believe that she would be accompanying them on their trip.

They checked in and waited for their 7.00a.m. flight which didn't take long. They boarded the plane and surprisingly, Hyuna did not bother them at all. The plane took off and they were watching movies, playing games and talking most of the time.

Just as they started to think Hyuna wasn't that bad, she started annoying them again like how she always does in school. She would always interrupt whenever Yoona, Yuri or Jessica tried to talk to Luhan. 

Finally, he got so annoyed that he asked to exchange seats with Yoona. She agreed without hesitation and it worked! Hyuna wasn't annoying them anymore but that was not the end! There is still more in store for them when they are in New York.

"We are landing soon. Passengers, please put on your seat belts. Thank you for flying with Korean Airlines." The plane was landing and they were all very excited. Well, except Hyuna. New York was nothing surprising to her. Her father would always bring her overseas during the holidays. America, Japan, you name it. She was just tagging along because she wanted to hang out with Luhan.

                                                  *******************

- In New York, Brooklyn -

Luhan's POV:

Urrgghh! Hyuna is so irritating! She won't let me talk to my best friends at all! If we knew that she would be the one coming with us, we would object immediately. She would say bad things about Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter