Chapter One: Old Habits

How Much I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hyung... let go!" Jongdae protested while he was being dragged across the campus parking lot by none other than Zhang Yixing. Who was having a little bit of trouble getting his younger companion towards the entrance. "Why do you insist on tormenting me?" He faked a sob. Yixing only rolled his eyes and hauled Jongdae a few more centimetres 

"Because I'd rather have my head where my neck is and not chopped off by your mother," He said with a grunt. It was the first day of the fall semester and Jongdae got accepted into the classes he'd signed up for. Well, all the ones his mother made him sign up for. The younger one was excited at first, being all jumpy and giddy when they went to pay for his tuition, but now he's petrified at the thought of knowing no one in his class. So, here they were with Yixing dragging him up the stairs to the campus. And a whole flock of students staring. "Look, your mom is going to kill me if I don't at least make you go to one class today, and then you'll really be alone for the rest of your college life. So whether you like it or not, we're going!" He strained against his best friend's futile attempts to escape. 

"Hey!" There was a call in the distance, causing Yixing to lift his gaze from the ground. Oh this was just a golden opportunity literally waiting at their doorstep. A smirk slowly slipped on his lips. 

"Lookie who we got here. Hey, Jongdae-ah," he pulled Jongdae in front of him to see who was waving at them from the doors, "Look who I found." From behind, he could see the tips of Jongdae's ears turn bright red. 

The person who was waving was none other than Kim Minseok, the guy Jongdae had a crazy crush on since their third year of high school. They met in the high school choir and ended up being paired up with him on a trip once and since then, Yixing heard endless stories about this older male. "Well, aren't you going to say hi back?" Yixing pushed him up the rest of the stairs towards the door. 

Jongdae cleared his throat as they slowly inched up toward the lone man, "Umm..." 

"Go ooon! You've been kicking at the ground and talking about him non-stop over the summer. You even had his number and never once called or texted him. Now's your chance to make some conversation." Yixing winked and placed his hands on the man's shoulders and shoved him forward once more. 

"Fine." Jongdae seethed and adjusted the strap of his bag over his shoulders. "Just don't do or say anything." 

"My lips are sealed." Yixing winked. If there was one thing that he loved more than Jongdae, was tormenting and teasing him. A lot. 

Jongdae glared at him. 

"Alright fine," he caved when he saw Jongdae's pout, "I was only teasing, anyway. Ow!" He whined when a sharp pain shot up his arm. "Was that really necessary?" Yixing rubbed his shoulder. 

Jongdae smiled as he skipped ahead, "Only trying to put you in your place," he sang. 

Yixing sh

Please log in to read the full chapter