Morning Wake Up

SiwonxYou: Morning Wake Up

You wake up to the feel of something caressing your lower back in small circles. You groan from how good it feels and can feel yourself stating to relax into the bed even more, a smile appearing on your face. All of a sudden you hear someone chuckling. You open one of your eyes to look at the person lying next to you.

Siwon is smiling down at you, his dimples shining brightly on his handsome place. “Good morning beautiful” he says before kissing your forehead. You smile and move closer his body, nuzzling your face into his chest.

“Good morning” you reply sleepily. You feel yourself falling asleep again. You suddenly start laughing as you feel Siwon’s hands tickling you. You try moving away from him but he has a tight grip on you. “S-Siwon! St-stop it!”

“Not until you promise to stay awake.”

“Fine! I-I promise! I’ll stay awake! Just stop tickling me!” His hands stop moving over your body. You take a deep breath and try to calm yourself down. A glare is sent Siwon’s way and hit his chest, earning a laugh out of him.

“I’m sorry. I’ll make it up to you.” Siwon pulls you closer to his body and starts singing. He knows how much you like the sound of his voice. He sings softly, kissing the top of your head, forehead, and cheek every now and then.

You close your eyes and feel another smile forming. This is your favorite song and your boyfriend knows this. You start to pout once the song is over. You want to hear more of his beautiful voice. “Keep singing” you whine.

Siwon laughs again and kisses your forehead. “Maybe later, right now I want to have some breakfast and a nice hot cup of Americano.” He starts to sit up and stretch his arms over his head. Before he gets out of bed and leaves the room you ask him an important question.

“Can we do this every morning?” You don’t make an attempt to get up. You’re not ready to get up just yet.

“Do what?”

“Stay in bed and have you sing to me.”

He smiles and ruffles your hair. “I think we can make that a morning routine.”


I just want to say HAPPY 8TH ANNIVERSARY SUPER JUNIOR!!! Thanks for being an amazing group of extremely dorky men