42

Idol Life

       Chapter 41

 
 
 
Krystal pov
 
 
"oh well.. I didn't know I've a jealous kinda lover.." I decided to tease amber abit. Since it was a rare scene to be able to see her getting all jealous up. 
 
 
Indeed, I'm quite happy knowing that she has this jealous side which I've never seen before. Yes, usually I'm the one with this side. That's cause she's a pimping llama as usual. 
 
 
Some people who doesn't know her might thought she's a professional flirter but the true? She's just simply dense and stupid. Stupid to not see the other party 's feelings for her.  And result to my bottles of sour jealousy. 
 
 
Well, I've no choice but to accept my girlfriend being this dense. She's too charming and attractive. Oh well I've to blame myself for falling for this llama.
 
 
However, this might be the first ever thing I've never regretted in my life before. Which is to be with amber. 
 
She's just a perfect lover to me. She's not under the 'close to perfect' range. She IS perfect. 
 
She made me feel so loved with all her care and attention. I've never received it from anyone other than my parents and Jessica unnie. 
 
 
 
 
><><><>><<<<<<><<<<<
 
 
Amber pov 
 
 
Soojung has been getting really popular nowadays. Ever since her drama as lee bona. 
 
I'm really happy for my princess but at the same time I feel sour & bitter. 
 
Why? It's not jealousy. 
 
It's just ... I feel so far away from her now. As if like we're not what we were in the past.
 
It's morning and all the fx members were having a break for today. Soojung is still sleeping right beside me. With her hands over my waist and my arm as her pillow. 
 
 
I stared deeply at the beautiful figure beside me. The way her chest slowly rise up and down when she breathes. 
She's just beside me but why? 
Why do I feel like she's so far away. 
 
Unreachable. 
 
 
I'm not a person who really share much about my inner feelings. I used to cope it all by myself. 
There's a lot of times I've been thinking that it's better to let her go. Why? Because I love her too much and I didn't want to be a burden to her. She's doing perfectly well in chasing her dream. 
 
 
I didn't want us to end up in a bad relationship. I know one day she might just get tired of me. So why not end all of these first? At least on a happier note instead of making things worst in the future.