39

Idol Life

Chap 39

 
 
Krystal pov 
 
'gosh my poor "boy" she must be terribly tired' I looked to the side only to see my handsome lover sleeping on my shoulder. 
 
 
Yes our manager and I went over to mbc show champion venue to fetch her back to dorm. 
 
I was trying to control my laughter as she was constantly snuggling closer to my neck area. I can even feel her breathe on my neck. That's how close she is. 
 
 
She must be damn tired. I can even notice her eye bags right now even through she only had a little makeup on her face. 
 
Her right hand was just restlessly on my left leg. I took her hand and intertwined with mine. I was absorbing trying to remember even single bit of her face features trying to away some of the hair that was covering her eyes.
 
 
I just ended my drama filming that's the reason why amber and I couldn't get to see each other often now.
I was so worried that we might drift apart. 
 
Yes. I'm very sensitive. Amber was my first love and I wanted her to be my first an last lover. Because I seriously couldn't find anyone to be even half as good as her. 
 
 
She's handsome. She's cute. She's smart. She's dorky. And the most important fact is she's the only one who can truly understand the one and only demanding princess Krystal Jung which is me.
 
 
Isn't it weird? Amber is always all kind, friendly and cheerful. However, me? Well.... In everyone's eyes I'm the "little ice princess"
We are like totally in the opposite end . 
But maybe like what others use to say "opposite pole attracts." 
 
 
 
 
><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><
 
 
Amber grunt as she was slowly awake from her deep sleep on the car. She could feel the movement from the car that she was moving left and right slightly. 
 
 
She shift her head slightly Abit since she felt she was leaning on something. 
 
Oh it was soojung's shoulder. Soojung was watching some video on her phone. 
 
In fact some funny videos. Amber didn't want to disturb her girlfriend. Amber also had her eyes on the video.  
Then a very funny part came amber couldn't hold her laughter anymore and she was constantly shaking tryin to stop herself from laughing. 
She ended up laughing out loud with Krystal. 
 
 
"ya stupid you're awake the whole time?!" Krystal whack amber on the back of her head once amber lifted her head which was leaning on krystal's shoulder. 
 
"ouch.. Princess do you have to be this mean?!" amber pouted.
 
"you are my servant. I've rights to be mean to me. You have to endure all of these mean " Krystal explained in a princess tone. 
 
Amber chuckled and played along. 
 
She held on Krystal hand and kiss it gently on the back. "when will the servant get to be the prince?" 
 
Krystal place her hand on her chin and tap it gently as if she was thinking of a plan or something. 
 
"Well, this princess doesnt need a prince. All she need is a servant" he said proudly. 
 
"well princess can't live without her handsome servant right?" 
 
 
 
Krystal was thinking whether to tell amber about her meeting with the company today. About her being accepted in the new upcoming drama - The Heirs
 
 
It was usual like the sitcoms she has always been acting but this time. It's different. This time she has a love line. From the start of the drama till the end. 
 
How is she gonna tell amber? How will amber react? 
 
 
 
 
"babyyy" Krystal put down her storybook which she was reading. While amber was figuring her rubric cube. 
"hmm" amber just acknowledge her to continue her eyes still on her new brought cube. 
 
 
"you know I love you right?" Krystal said softly holding onto Amber's arm. 
 
 
Amber sense something is wrong with her girlfriend. She put down her cube and look at her. 
 
"why are you talking like this soojung?" 
 
 
"Am, I'm taking a new drama soon " Krystal sighed. 
 
"wooh that's great krys!" amber said cheerfully. 
 
'i wonder how you gonna take this' Krystal thought
 
"am, there's some skinships you know" Krystal said 
 
Amber just shrugged like nothing happen. "oh well it's common since its drama?" 
 
She wanted to pick up her rubric cube and continue playing. 
 
"wait" Krystal hold onto her "I've a kiss scene" 
 
She looked up at amber but amber didn't reply. Giving an expressionless face thinking maybe she's angry. Angry at why she accepted this role before even discussing with her girlfriend. 
 
 
 
"it's fine krys. I understand. It's just work"