Show them

Gender Proof

Ren and Amber were casually strolling the mall when a tall man stepped in front blocking them from walking.

“Hey pretty girl, would you like to have some fun tonight?” The stranger said, looking not at Amber but at the blonde guy next to him.

Ren and Amber were used to these kind of stuff happening. Both receiving attention from the same and being accused of deceivers when they calmly reject their admirers by telling their true genders.

However for Ren he could no longer take it anymore. Amber saw how he was shaking with anger and expected a loud bursts of curses toward the unlikely guy.

“Sure oppa!” Ren chirped with a high feminine voice while cringing in the inside to how disgusted he is by himself. Amber was shocked not knowing how to react to the surprisingly girly voice Ren imitated and his unexpected reply.

Ren pouted a little and latched his arm with Amber, “But oppa, I want my friend to be there too, would it be alright?”

“Is he your boyfriend?”

“No, oppa his just my friend” fluttering his eyelashes giving him an irresistibly adorable look.

“U-uh sure, there’s a party at Club SM just mention my name and they’ll let you right in” The guy gave his calling card before winking to Ren and stepping out of the way.

“Yah, Ren why did you do that? I thought you don’t like guys, unless….” Amber said after recovering from her shock adding a dramatic effect of gasping

“Noona, you know my true gender, I’m just tired of being chased by boys”

“And acting girly like that would stop them?” giving Ren a sarcastic confused look

“I was only doing that because I have a plan to stop these shenanigans?” That caught Amber’s attention. She hate to admit but she was getting tired of the kind of attention she receives

“What do you have in mind?” suggesting that she has agreed to participate to whatever Ren is planning.

Ren smirked with an unknown feeling in his eyes that made Amber shivered. Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea.

“Amber noona, we will show them.”

 

 

--------------------------------------------

This story is only short because I'm kind of new to this fanfic thing and kind of anxious so sorry for the short chapters